Aggravation phase #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This probably old news to most of you but did I hear, correctly, that most of JA's 'original' artwork are copies of magazine ads etc.

yes, they are tracings of magazine pictures. Check radaronline.com

The thing is the DP will be especially harsh for her bc of the isolation aspect. Yes, she may get attention every time an appeal is considered, but those moments will be few and far between. Plus, other than the initial appeal, I'm not sure how much coverage it would get outside of AZ. And that's not a big enough audience!

Sitting alone in her cell for what amounts to 24/7 will be worse than death for her, bc she won't get any attention, except for 3x a day when her meals are delivered at her cell door. and she certainly won't be able to manipulate her fellow "pod-buddies" either, which will be huge for her!

From this perspective I believe she was being truthful about wanting the freedom death will provide her.
I personally don't care what happens to her, as long as she never sees the light of day. I respectfully disagree with your assertion that only people in Arizona will pay attention to her after the first appeal. The media coverage and public outrage/fascination/contempt with this case/defendant tells me that we'll be hearing about Jodi Arias for many years to come. HLN and others will report on every move/appeal she makes. If she is allowed to give an interview, she will. Jodi will not go away quietly, death sentence or not.

She's a convicted felon now, so she will certainly be shackled.

Happy Dance here! That lying murderer has had more freedom in the last five years than deserved.

I can't wait to see those ankle and wrist bracelets. I hope she likes them.

I thought court started at 12 est? I am anxious and afraid the Aggravation phase will not be shown??? I hope I just heard the wrong time. Does anyone know what time it will start today? TIA ~

1 PM AZ time.

Thank you to the people who alerted us about the person on twitter. I as well reported. My guess is it's just a kid acting really stupid. Even the background is in cartoon. Doesn't matter, threatening the United States government with terororistic actions are not going to fly.

Speaking of twitter I am :lol: that Jodi got her twitter taken away. Oh whatever will she do? The world is starting to pull away from her. Soon the news will no longer show up, supporters will move on to other pathetic people and no one will care about Jodi anymore. With out attention she will simply go crazy.

I woke up today feeling like a new chapter has begun, a much lighter one. Can't wait to see Juan's face today. :)

Jodi Arias knows she told Det Flores she would beg for the death penalty if she killed Travis Alexander which at the time she was still insisting she did not ....yet in the FOX interview last night she doesn't beg for DP out of guIlt or even the tiniest bit of remorse. She begs for death saying it will set her free. PLEASE

BBM:
Oooh…doesn't saying, "I would BEG for the death penalty" really mean it would be the worst thing she could possibly think of? :what:

Are we sure that was Jodi's first time visiting with mOM since trial started?

Why didn't mom visit her in jail all of this time while she was here for the trial?

What an incredible day! I am so glad that the creature has been convicted of first degree murder. It will be relatively easy for the jury to give her death penalty considering how much Travis suffered and how unremorseful JA is. She can wear all the make up she wants and use her nast$ mouth to spew more lies but it does not matter anymore.

I can't believe I actually laughed at what Jose Baez said last night. Even Baez said this verdict is 'correct'. What is the world coming to? :scared::floorlaugh:

Thanks to JM, Flores, the jury, the witnesses (especially lovely Deanna) and all those supporting Travis. Justice feels good. :dance::great::skip:

Why didn't mom visit her in jail all of this time while she was here for the trial?

I thought her mom was visiting her weekly during the trial.

Happy Dance here! That lying murderer has had more freedom in the last five years than deserved.

I can't wait to see those ankle and wrist bracelets. I hope she likes them.

Now, I could be wrong about this in Arizona -- but that's how it works here in Oregon.

Since Sheriff Joe put her on suicide protocol - wonder if she will get her tiny pencils in court today ?

Hmmm.... good point. Seems like it would be a risk given the alleged "suicidal" nature of the defendant.

Since Sheriff Joe put her on suicide protocol - wonder if she will get her tiny pencils in court today ?

We think she will be chained and shackled, after all she is a convicted killer now.

This isn't surprising. IIRC, Casey Anthony refused to see her parents for a few years, including during the trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l