Aggravation phase #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No JSS for you if I can't have JM or Detective Delicious Flores (nom nom nom)!

I have heard, however, that Jodi is currently single...you guys still have her!:therethere:

:floorlaugh:

That is entirely uncalled for! :notgood:

Apparently it's "them":

"Deputies began investigating the tweet after it was sent Wednesday, and it lead [sic] them to a hotel room at Value Place near Interstate 10 and 43rd Avenue, according to MCSO.

According to authorities, a man and a woman have been detained by deputies, and MCSO continues to investigate."

http://www.azcentral.com/community/...-phoenix-bomb-threat-abrk.html?nclick_check=1

Evening all. Sorry just in and not sure whats a happening. Is there a court livestream today ? What time?

:scared: thanks

in the new one today she did-they didn't submit evidence that she wanted--she also said that "they were the boss"......:floorlaugh:

OMG! She is ungrateful (Baez was right!? :scared:). As much as I dislike Willmott and Nurmi they have done a lot for her. This is how she repays them? But I'm being silly. Why would I expect anything less than uncouth and unkind words from a savage murderer?

I thought Dr. Hays was adorable, especially her GA drawl - "Are we leaving lyin', tigers, and bears now?"

Yes, she was quite a handsome woman. But I am loyal to JSS. Just don't tell my wife. :blushing:

Honestly, I wish she could be excluded. I've thought for a long time she gets a thrill off their pain. :(

Yes, yes, yes! IMO, the only reason she did that interview yesterday was to deny the family any happiness or relief whatsoever in the M1 verdict.

Did everyone get to see HLN's resident Jeanius say that Jodi really wants the death penalty?

Gold.

For the life of me I will never be able to understand why ANY network would allow JC to work for them in any capacity after she 'partied' with the CA defense team following that verdict. For real.

Reminds me of Nancy Grace last night ...

" I'm so mad I could chew a nail in half! "

My BF was laughing so hard he nearly fell off the couch.

She could be busy working on a new secret code to her good friend on the outside!

"Please send a file & 9mm baked in a cake"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm usually pretty skeptical about this kind of thing but I do believe that is exactly what grandma was doing. It was in the video of the family hugging and crying on the sidewalk outside the courthouse. Sorry I don't have the link.

Listen, if you saw it, I'll believe you.

The "older guys" on the jury certainly didn't see CFJA as a daughter during the guilt phase! Wonder what makes Ashley think they will now? :doh:

My list of "dumba$$es" grows by the hour.

I concur 100%! I am an "older guy", and the ex-father-in-law of a beast so much like CMJA it scares me. It took nearly 4 years to get our succubus out of our son's life (and ours, too!). I am certain it is only by the grace of God that my family wasn't sitting in a courtroom as the Alexanders have.

I resent all the sexist/ageist comments that permeate our society. The TH's comment was just another example!

BBM

This made me recall a case and I went a digging...

This happened to 2001 so yeah, it's possible. Just sayin...

Yep, they showed the whole thing on tv - he was dead in like 45 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelikaBor