aggravation phase #8 - VERDICT - Extreme Cruelty PROVEN

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This phase is a total slam dunk, IMO. Of course the jury will unanimously decide the murder was cruel/heinous. I have no idea if she will ultimately get the DP, but I do think the jury will move into the next phase.

Bringing over this post in order to reply.

Wow. Just as the barbaric gruesome stabbing of Travis was overkill, so too IMO is this portion of the trial. She has been found guilty of Murder one. I don't see that this serves any purpose. She is never again going to see the light of day. While I understand that there are crimes that cut us to the bone (in this case literally), I cannot see that having her die for this does any good. I am against the death penalty.

I am for the death penalty in certain cases and this is one where the convicted murderer deserves no less than death.

If she goes into GP she will continue to manipulate her enablers who will coddle her. She should be locked down 23 hours out of 24.

I hope they give her what she deserves...death. This was an extremely cruel overkill murder and senseless. She murdered this poor soul just because he didn't want her in his life anymore.:(

For someone who said she would 'beg for the DP if she killed Travis; and someone who told Troy Hayden after the verdict that she 'preferred the DP over LWOP, Jodi Ann Arias just outdid herself with the worst performance of her life to gain juror sympathy!

WHAT AN ACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She 'cries' through her nose with her mouth hanging open, lol! After today's 'performance' I am convinced she is not a borderline personality; she is just plain evil! Borderlines and Bi Polar sufferers do NOT go 'in and out' on cue! Her blalck beady eyes were peaking out between her fingers when certain photos were shown. She shook her head "NO" when Juan described the stabbings in the shower and the scene at the bathroom sink. Jodi Ann Arias knows exactly how she killed Travis - every second of it. It could just be that the Prosecution got the sequence of events wrong, but Jodi Ann Arias can't correct them. She must stick with the 'fog'! She is a victim of her own lies!

Her demeanor this morning was so unhinged, I fully expect another last ditch 'performance' when she receives her sentence. If she gets the DP, she can't very well go ballistic - she begged for it. If she gets LWOP, she may put on an act - screaming for the DP. She will not go gently into the night - she will have the last word before she is hauled away to a life of isolation and desolation.

So long, Jodi Ann Arias - enjoy your last day of semi-freedom and notoriety! You did it to yourself!

I just want her to get the death penalty... but not die.

On the death row... so she can't socialize with her peeps.

(You know, like it usually happens when people appeal forever.)

Thank you for posting this. So the current deliberation is about whether the state has met it's proof for DP, and if the jury comes back with yes, then there are arguments for and against death? Did I get that right?
If they find cruel in this phase, they MAY vote for the DP. If they find it was NOT especially cruel, they are not able to vote for death.
Only if they find it was cruel, will we have a mitigation phase.
If not cruel, the judge will then decide LWOP or LWP.

So do you think the jury will come back with a decision today?

I do. I think this piece is a no-brainer. The next phase will be the difficult one.

If the jury hangs they have to empanel an entirely NEW jury to discuss this. So I really hope they don't hang.

To add just a little levity on such an emotionally overwhelming day for any and everyone, I wanted to share what just happened....

I'm watching the end of JM closing, I'm angry, I'm crying, and my nerves are practically screaming and (I have an anxiety d/o) so I reach over and grab (what I thought were) my Klonopin....Um, ended up taking a sleeping pill by accident because I was so shook up and didn't realize it until I started to swallow what color the stupid pill was...*sigh*:scared:

If the jury comes back soon I may be snoozing....My husband thought it was so funny I thought he was going to pass out from laughter. Anyway...since he thought it was funny thought maybe someone else might get a smile out of it.

Only other thing I have to say is....May a loving God surround, hold, and strengthen TA's family/loved ones on this day and on the days to come! My heart breaks for them all. Knowing it happened is bad enough, but then finding out horrifying details is even worse.

Maybe they'll have a long and leisurely lunch to make JA suffer. But that's cruel, I guess.

Did u intentionally figure out a way to post w/o using 'w/W'?
It makes me want to try to post only in Haiku or something...

Why is JA crying? I thought she was begging for this?

JA cries only for her own sorry evil butt.
(if she really cries - that crying thru the nose while peeking at the screen shots of pix thru her hair curtain are fake, fake,fake)

Any tears she may have ... Are only b/c she's now seen what life will be like in a real PRISON ...isolated and alone for the rest of her sorry evil life.

I'll tell you why, she is crying for Jodi Ann Arias. The Jodi that had a life, that worked, traveled, was young, had every opportunity a young person in this great nation has; that was who she was crying for. Not for slaughtering poor Travis, no...she is STILL blaming him for her situation. If Travis hadn't rejected her she wouldn't have had to kill him now would she? Do not be fooled, she cries for NO ONE but herself. Those words ring even more prophetic now from Travis than ever before. Arias cries because she knows her life is over and she sits there slumped over to appear weak and timid; we all know she's not though. She cries because she thinks she deserves a Mulligan in this trial and she's crying because she knows all her control over things is done. I hope this jury does the right thing and gives this inhuman creature it's due punishment. I wonder if she will cry then?

Random pictures

#1 Dr. Horn (couldn't resist again!)

#2 Jodi feeling sorry for herself

#3 Jodi's mom on right and Donovan on left of picture

Attachments

• AggraDrHorn.jpg
    AggraDrHorn.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 53
  • AggraJodiFeelingsorryforself.jpg
    AggraJodiFeelingsorryforself.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 55
  • AggravJodiMomandDonovan.jpg
    AggravJodiMomandDonovan.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 87
Why is JA crying? I thought she was begging for this?

I know right??? Actually it should be interesting to see her expression when they come back for a verdict. If she really does want death (I don't personally buy it) and they come back with a proven then she shouldn't be all weepy and sad she should be happy that the jury is giving her what she wants.

I had to step away for a bit.

Is the jury in deliberations? If they are, it shouldn't last long...I hope.

Chris Hughes ‏@cshughes 13m

Thank you #JuanMartinez. So glad #TravisAlexander got Juan and #JodiArias got Nurmi. Justice is being served T! Miss you brother!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth