aggravation phase #8 - VERDICT - Extreme Cruelty PROVEN

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SO happy with the verdict today! No reaction from JA. Saw it coming?

With all due respect
Isn't this a forum to express how we feel and vent. And that's exactly what some of us are doing! Exercising our right to speak our feeling
Just my moo

Thanks for responding to that. I had to bite my tongue not to. Then I remembered we were on a forum and I didn't really "have to". :)

Went to get some candy to 'relieve' the stress. Bought $2 scratch off. Won $30. Yeeeehaaaaawwww

I don't think deliberation will be days long. They came to a unanimous decision today in only 1 hour 33 minutes. They know what they came to that decision for, they have had time to think it over since May 5.

Did anyone else get the impression that Wilmott was avoiding Jodi by her body language. A few times when Jodi spoke with her it appeared she was reserved and held back for a minute before speaking.

Well, she has turned on her previous lawyers. Only a matter of time. Jodi is coldblooded, but she does like her revenge.

Maybe the strategy, since Jodi has NO friends to call to testify on her behalf, is going to be exactly that....poor Jodi, no friends, no one loves her, people kept cheating on her and dumping her, firing her, and kicking her out of their homes and apartments, nobody likes her, and isn't it sad, boohoo hoo. The poor pitiful me defense.

Maybe there'll be no witnesses and they'll just play a song ..

[video=youtube;Kjs_KzbWUC0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kjs_KzbWUC0[/video]

I am posing a question. If your child planned and committed a homicide, admitted doing it to you, would you
A) Encourage them to go to trial pleading not guilty or
B) Have them plead guilty and accept LWOP

I just had this conversation with my husband, and he said A. I said B. Just curious if it is a role thing, a gender thing or if I am alone in my thinking. Thanks

Don't worry, we had a pharmacy full of customers and made them all wait and be quiet when the jury found her guilt of 1st degree. :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:floorlaugh: Priorities, right??!!

I really like the strategy of o
Juan today.

when he did the medical examiner he use that really harsh challenging loud voice! Just to show that he did that with his own folks. It shows that he can do that and they do not react like the other people did. But I am sure he prepares him that he was going to do that but I loved it!.

Nice strategy! it did not come across as confrontational only across as passionate and he is always that way! Great strategy

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Newbie here. Hi! I just have to say I laugh every time any of you talk about Jodi getting zapped.

HaHaHaHa I've been praying for Jodi to get the Chicken Dance daily. But apparently the people they have given the button to are with out fault, but I an forever hopeful.

I am posing a question. If your child planned and committed a homicide, admitted doing it to you, would you

I just had this conversation with my husband, and he said A. I said B. Just curious if it is a role thing, a gender thing or if I am alone in my thinking. Thanks

It depends on the reason(s) for the homicide.

Admit it, say sorry .. and throw yourself at the mercy of the court .. easy.

I don't have any kids, so this might not carry much weight, but I think I'd go with B.

What do you all think of JA's mother saying this is the beginning of the end?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia