aggravation phase #8 - VERDICT - Extreme Cruelty PROVEN

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This seems so anti-climactic to me. So if they find aggravation, then we go to mitigation, then to penalty, then victim impact statements - then finally the END. She goes away for good. So today is just another step in this very long process. I'm kind of indifferent at this point. It's the end of her life any way you look at it.

Really?! Really?! We're going to talk to Nancy Grace right now? We've had three hours to talk to NG. Remove the seal! Urgh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm chain smoking again.

Me too!

I have had a bagel, spaghetti O's with little weinies, and a grilled cheese;

think I will drink my dinner!

Love living alone!

I haven't even gotten dressed today.....

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

-----

:please::please::please::please: for Travis!

Will JA give another tv interview tonite? If cruelty is found...will she say in addition to never premeditating his murder that his murder was not cruel?

Prayers and thoughts to all.

I doubt it. She's a different person since that verdict OR has assumed a different public persona, is probably a better way of putting it.

Rooting for the Alexanders!

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 4m

Sitting in #JodiArias courtroom. Everyone is here. Waiting for judge, jury. Verdict should be read in minutes.#FOX10

:rose: Justice given by Martinez, Flores, and the Judge. Prayers and love to the Alexander Family and Travis' Friends!!!! :rose:

I have extreme faith in this jury. I know that they will not let down Travis, his family, and friends.

:juanettes::juanettes::
juanettes::juanettes:

Ok Juanette's and Juan's get ready to can can !!!

Seriously, is HLN going to let Nancy take over now? vine and Ryan have been there like all day...
Please let there be a finding of cruelty. PLEASE!

Oh NG is saying this is unusual phase, but allowed in AZ. Usually, guilt/innocent phase. Then the sentencing phase.
I like the AZ rules, but they are a "killer" on the nerves!!

quick...what are the words be are listening for?? guilty/not guilty...cruel/not cruel/ death/not death??

Why aren't the camera's running. Do they have to wait for the judge to be in???

I don't EVER want to see that Michael K guy or read what he has to say. Ever.

Hateful people can only create angry, hateful things. I wonder if he has had a personal problem that is distorting his thinking process.

go away seal! i want to see the courtroom :waiting:

Help me out.. finding the cruelty doesn't necessarily mean the death sentence is a foregone conclusion right? Forgive me but I wasn't around during voir dire , do we know the jury's feelings on the DP? Couldn't some members of the jury be opposed to DP even if they agree 100% it was the cruelest death ever? TIA ! :)

I think they are asked if they are opposed to death penalty at beginning of trial so that they don't go all the way through trial only to say at end they don't agree with it. I'm sure that's what I have read previously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee