aggravation phase #8 - VERDICT - Extreme Cruelty PROVEN

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On HLN 2 persons were near JA's mom when the verdict was read and heard her say:

This is the beginning of the end

I just want to tell her I love her

Sad

fwiw

Makes me think JA requests the death penalty directly to the jury and to be carried out immediately. That will send HLN reeling.

Oh gosh, Thanks - I'm so sorry. :blushing:
I found it hard to believe actually, but didn't read the whole thing.
I removed the post.

Thanks Tiki!! :seeya:

People...ALV will NOT be part of the next phase....the motions being cited are old.
Moo.
BK was misunderstood....the DT is not that stupid....ALV is already in trouble with the court... And you cant believe everything you read on twitter...moo. :)

But the date of that motion for ALV to speak is date for may

No movement in her facial muscles whasoever. I agree, she's medicated.

I see a lot of projection going on now. JA is like a shell, drugged, and yet people are throwing all kinds of emotions and intent onto her. I'm not defending her by any means, but c'mon, let's deal with reality. She knows her life is over, she's on some kind of meds, she's probably numb from the meds, and people are angry that she isn't reacting the way they would or the way they want?

This is the kind of strange spectator factor around trials that occurs in super high profile cases where the defendant isn't giving good "entertainment value" and people get pizzed. WHAT? She's just sitting there? HOW DARE SHE! That demon! Or people see clouds and unicorns and the defendant has become merely a Rorschah Test where spectators see things whether those reactions are there or not. There's a certain blood lust for revenge by some members of the public. Conviction is simply not enough; unless there's a public hanging it won't ever be enough.

Did anyone else get the impression that Wilmott was avoiding Jodi by her body language. A few times when Jodi spoke with her it appeared she was reserved and held back for a minute before speaking.
After last Friday's escapade I'm sure she is more than a little ruffled with her.

I see a lot of projection going on now. JA is like a shell, drugged, and yet people are throwing all kinds of emotions and intent onto her. I'm not defending her by any means, but c'mon, let's deal with reality. She knows her life is over, she's on some kind of meds, she's probably numb from the meds, and people are angry that she isn't reacting the way they would or the way they want?

This is the kind of strange spectator factor around trials that occurs in super high profile cases where the defendant isn't giving good "entertainment value" and people get pizzed. WHAT? She's just sitting there? HOW DARE SHE! That demon! Or people see clouds and unicorns and the defendant has become merely a Rorschah Test where spectators see things whether those reactions are there or not. There's a certain blood lust for revenge by some members of the public. Conviction is simply not enough; unless there's a public hanging it won't ever be enough.

With all due respect
Isn't this a forum to express how we feel and vent. And that's exactly what some of us are doing! Exercising our right to speak our feeling
Just my moo

What do you guys think about deliberation time for the penalty?
I'm thinking it will go a while. At least will prepare for a long deliberation.

More like 'Let's get this over with, give me the death penalty and execute me ASAP'.

If anyone is ever going to say that, it is JA. It's her one last chance to take control of the courtroom or anywhere for that matter.

Oh, no. She will be on Death Row giving interviews and wondering if her execution will be shown live worldwide like the Olympics. Got to take time to edit the manifesto.

And her hair? How shall she wear her hair so that it won't be flat for her funeral...so much to think about. Good thing she was a wedding planner...

Newbie here. Hi! I just have to say I laugh every time any of you talk about Jodi getting zapped.

Welcome to WS! I'm glad you decided to post your first message (and in this thread).

Please continue to share your thoughts with us!

:balloons:

Maybe the strategy, since Jodi has NO friends to call to testify on her behalf, is going to be exactly that....poor Jodi, no friends, no one loves her, people kept cheating on her and dumping her, firing her, and kicking her out of their homes and apartments, nobody likes her, and isn't it sad, boohoo hoo. The poor pitiful me defense.

and the only way she is executed is if she requests it and they honor that request. They only have one more dose of Sodium thiopental. They would have to go find more so forget about seeing her get executed unless she wants it.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/04/14/us/14lethal.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

This is not accurate. AZ protocol allows for EITHER sodium pentothal, OR pentobarbital (also known as Nembutal). (Pentobarb doesn't have the nonavailabilty problems sodium pentothal does.)

Here is the entire protocol: (33 pages)

www.azcorrections.gov/Policies/700/0710.pdf

Page 28 has the chart.

Pentobarbital 2.5G (2 syringes), OR 4 syringes of Sodium Pentothal, with 1.25 G in each. Those dosages are roughly 5 times the lethal dose. For comparison, a "sleep" dose (general anesthetic induction dose) of sodium pentothal is roughly 175 to 200mg for an 80kg adult (back in the day when we could actually GET pentothal.)

I really wish Jane would give a warning before playing the sex jeez:banghead:

Eeek. Got booted off. Anyway, the newest tweet from JA is about her survivor T shirts pre sale. Shipping started Monday. Thanks for furthering the cause.

If Alyce is up tomorrow, this is probably what her mitigating factor will be. JA is helping other DV victims. Gag me!!

I can't imagine these jurors will ever be the same after this horrific trial. They have to be forever changed with the testimony and graphic images not to mention the months this trial has taken from their lives and families.I realize the Alexanders have suffered far worse, but my post is solely for focus on the Jurors and their steadfast dedication to our justice system.

Thank you each and all for your time in finding a just verdict for Travis Alexander.

Oh gosh, Thanks - I'm so sorry. :blushing:
I found it hard to believe actually, but didn't read the whole thing.
I removed the post.

Hey--I wouldn't be shocked if they DID call ALV! Jodi is crazy like that!:floorlaugh:

Eeek. Got booted off. Anyway, the newest tweet from JA is about her survivor T shirts pre sale. Shipping started Monday. Thanks for furthering the cause.

If Alyce is up tomorrow, this is probably what here mitigating factor will be. JA is helping other DV victims. Gag me!!

That's it .. the whole courtroom will erupt in laughter including the judge.

ETA: No ALV .. it was an error .. PHEW!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deathrowsuperstar