"Aha" Moment Predictions [MERGED]

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Was there video of Zenaida filling out that form at sawgrass either in April or June? I don't think she is a victim, she is an opportunist, in my opinion. I think she LOVED sitting there in those defamation hearings getting to know all the facts before anyone else just like her lawyers.

couldn't it be that she and someone at sawgrass completed that form AFTER all this was reported to lend a hand to her "defamation" lawsuit?

That makes more sense to me.

I hope if they did do this fraud with the defamation suit that they get called up on it and I am sure they will AFTER the criminal trial.

Of course, this is just me thinking. I know nothing, nothing. The form at sawgrass makes no sense... unless a sawgrass person did it to assist zenaida case.... like right. I fill out a form and put a disconnected phone number for them to call me. .... and did she look at apartments?

is there a police recorded interview of her regarding the sawgrass visit?

You're kidding right? You think it's more likely that Plaintiff Zanaida cooked up a scheme, than it is Casey getting her name somehow?? (License plate, followed her around, etc.)

Was there video of Zenaida filling out that form at sawgrass either in April or June? I don't think she is a victim, she is an opportunist, in my opinion. I think she LOVED sitting there in those defamation hearings getting to know all the facts before anyone else just like her lawyers.

couldn't it be that she and someone at sawgrass completed that form AFTER all this was reported to lend a hand to her "defamation" lawsuit?

That makes more sense to me.

I hope if they did do this fraud with the defamation suit that they get called up on it and I am sure they will AFTER the criminal trial.

Of course, this is just me thinking. I know nothing, nothing. The form at sawgrass makes no sense... unless a sawgrass person did it to assist zenaida case.... like right. I fill out a form and put a disconnected phone number for them to call me. .... and did she look at apartments?

is there a police recorded interview of her regarding the sawgrass visit?

IIRC, the form was found quite early in the investigation. My assumption has always been that Casey happened to be at the apartments and saw the name on the form and that's where she got it from. I can see that you might deliberately put down the wrong phone number on a form, if you had gone to look at apartments but then decided you weren't really interested, but the salesperson pressures you to fill out the form and they'll call you if a vacancy comes up. You don't want to have to explain why you're not interested, so you just fill out the form anyway, and put down a wrong number so you won't be bothered with calls.

Tink

My AHA moments are : Accident??? Moms wouldn't delete daughters photos from computer same day. CA= Not giving searchers items for scent, toothbrush, hairbrush ordeal. GA= Knowing what Caylee was wearing 31 days after having seen her. LA=Telling everyone not to take a lie detector test. Now, I hope that if SA does the can smell test, that it will not turn out to be an OJ glove test . Make sure when its open you know what you will get.

:great: :rocker:

GREAT THEORY !

Last Sunday was "Mother's Day" and the day before M's Day, CA went to the jail and ICA "refused" to see her ...

Then, I got to thinking about "Father's Day" ... is it possible that the "alleged fight" between CA and ICA that happened on "Father's Day" was something about Caylee's "father" ?

We know Cindy visited her father; we don't know about ICA visiting her father -- guessing probably not; and we do NOT EVEN KNOW WHO Caylee's father is ! Knowing what we do know about the "family dynamics" between CA and ICA ... "no telling" what happened !

I do believe that the "Paternity Issue" is important and I hope it is revealed. I also believe that LE knows who Caylee's father is.

When AF was questioning one of the pj's she was explaining how the victim's family usually stands up and speaks for the victim before the defendant is sentenced and that he could not let that influence him. I was wondering why she was going into this because we know CA and GA aren't going to ask for KC to fry. Then it dawned on me that maybe the SA has found the bio Dad and he will speak for Caylee. Far fetched but so many crazy things have happened in this case nothing would surprise me now.

When AF was questioning one of the pj's she was explaining how the victim's family usually stands up and speaks for the victim before the defendant is sentenced and that he could not let that influence him. I was wondering why she was going into this because we know CA and GA aren't going to ask for KC to fry. Then it dawned on me that maybe the SA has found the bio Dad and he will speak for Caylee. Far fetched but so many crazy things have happened in this case nothing would surprise me now.

You think the "aha" might be Caylee's dad as the victim's impact statement? Wowzer, I vote for that too! It wouldn't surprise me if they hadn't found the man, gmab, KC isn't so "worldly" that she circulated too far out of her circle of friends. imo

That would be an amazing thing to behold. :(

You think the "aha" might be Caylee's dad as the victim's impact statement? Wowzer, I vote for that too! It wouldn't surprise me if they hadn't found the man, gmab, KC isn't so "worldly" that she circulated too far out of her circle of friends. imo

That would be an amazing thing to behold. :(

One other thing that made me think that: Dr Baden repeatedly said on Fox News that LE knows who the father is. At the time his wife was on the DT.

One other thing that made me think that: Dr Baden repeatedly said on Fox News that LE knows who the father is. At the time his wife was on the DT.

Well, I must say-- she was right about the nanny! :D

Honestly I had never thought of that since it would be the State's "aha" moment, rather than what JB and the DT have alluded to.

AHA JB wait til Jurors here from Jesse Grund! Doesn't matter what seeds are planted because there will be so very many to testify and impeach it all. Jesse Grund explained that ICA was such an effective LIAR THAT SHE IS DIABOLICAL!

But do you believe Jose handled it professionally and with neutrality, and the best interest of Casey at heart?

I don't believe his public actions have shown he has good professional control. Hate to say it, but he's the type of lawyer who can't help his emotions and bias overriding his doing what's best for his client. JMO and all that. Not impressed by him whatsoever, and would not trust his telling Casey what may be best for her in the long run.

He's such a bad judge of character. I truly believe that JB believed ICA for months, maybe even years but has had a revelation recently. His bad judgment was in fine form when he argued to rehabilitate the PJ who only moments later confessed to posting he was going to write a book about the case. LOL!!
IF ICA can throw her whole family under the bus, she can toss him under too and will.

I keep trying to imagine what on earth could cause my jaw to drop, and so far all I can come up with is if ICA decided to plead guilty in opening statements, my jaw would certainly drop. Otherwise, it's just not gonna happen.

You don't suppose that ICA is going to accuse her grandfather as the person that sexually abused her. When she saw the video of Caylee and her grandfather that it triggered something inside of her. I know that this sounds aweful to accuse an innocent person. But I think of any kind of aha moment other than this. IMO I know that this is pure speculation and it is inappropriate, please mods please delete it.

I think also that the Aha moment will be the grandfather accusation and that when ICA saw the video of Caylee with the grandfather on his lap in the nursing home that it triggered repressed memory from the past. It also fits well with CM saying in his interviewon In Session that the parents would hear things in court that would be devastating to them. jmo

my aha moment was when Baez keeps asking "have you ever had anything so bad happen that you never told anyone?" at first I thought he was going with Caylee dying. Now I don't think so. Couple that question with the Ptsd reference and I think in his opening statement he'll be saying that Casey was raped resulting in Caylee's birth. She suppressed the memory, but had nightmares about it. Father's day brought it all up for her -- and she snapped! just my thoughts

IIRC, the form was found quite early in the investigation. My assumption has always been that Casey happened to be at the apartments and saw the name on the form and that's where she got it from. I can see that you might deliberately put down the wrong phone number on a form, if you had gone to look at apartments but then decided you weren't really interested, but the salesperson pressures you to fill out the form and they'll call you if a vacancy comes up. You don't want to have to explain why you're not interested, so you just fill out the form anyway, and put down a wrong number so you won't be bothered with calls.

Tink
MY AHA moment was this:
Since the Apartment could be seen from the gate & KC was in the neighborhood, she simply cooked up all this by seeing the woman go in and then proceeded to concoct what she did.
Desperate for a scape-goat.
plus the one ZFG did HAPPEN? to lose her driver's license at DISNEY.
Which makes me think CASEY spent a lot of time there[ no job] just watching people[ knowing women do not always keep an eye on their purses]
gathered some juicy personal info and there you go scape-goat...

my aha moment was when Baez keeps asking "have you ever had anything so bad happen that you never told anyone?" at first I thought he was going with Caylee dying. Now I don't think so. Couple that question with the Ptsd reference and I think in his opening statement he'll be saying that Casey was raped resulting in Caylee's birth. She suppressed the memory, but had nightmares about it. Father's day brought it all up for her -- and she snapped! just my thoughts

My AHA moment :
It is either this or possibly that she saw CAYLEE being tortured and[ blame shifts] to the person who she SAW[ key word for this defense tactic]
doing this murder?
If they can prove[ dunno how though]
that she was not a willing particpant[ but a witness]
that would say in my opinion, she neglected to protect her daughter from
harm.

My Aha moment will be when and if a psychiatrist or psychologist diagnoses this inmate...I want to know what it is she is afflicted with besides rage and anger....

The DT is throwing out PTSD, has she ever been diagnosed with it? I do believe whatever the DT states, ICA must take the stand and tell it herself or it's useless and would be considered hearsay/speculation..same with brain injury? What brain injury could ICA possibly have that has gone undiagnosed...nothing from nothing leaves nothing...and still the DT has NOTHING after 2 1/2 years......JMHO

Justice for Caylee

I think if she'd truly snapped she wouldn't have gone to lengths to conceal Caylee's body and avoid her family and make up cover stories for weeks on end about where she was, where Caylee was, why her car smelled of death, etc.; she would have been in the kind of state that precludes cunning. When I hear the DT's various lines of questioning it sounds as if they're going to come up with a melodramatic scenario fit for a 1940s noir black and white film with strong Freudian undertones that is frankly ludicrous in 2011.

Boy, you guys are scaring me with the grandfather (KC's) abuse theory. Ugh. They wouldn't dare, would they? Yep, they would.

Poor Shirley, even CA.

Re LE knowing who Caylee's dad really is - would that have been discoverable, that the State would have to tell the DT already that they know? Anyone know? Maybe it depends on how the SA found out?

Boy, you guys are scaring me with the grandfather (KC's) abuse theory. Ugh. They wouldn't dare, would they? Yep, they would.

Poor Shirley, even CA.

Re LE knowing who Caylee's dad really is - would that have been discoverable, that the State would have to tell the DT already that they know? Anyone know? Maybe it depends on how the SA found out?

OMG if they go there! Dispicable!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
verydemureverycute
Back