"Aha" Moment Predictions [MERGED]

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My Aha moment will be when and if a psychiatrist or psychologist diagnoses this inmate...I want to know what it is she is afflicted with besides rage and anger....

The DT is throwing out PTSD, has she ever been diagnosed with it? I do believe whatever the DT states, ICA must take the stand and tell it herself or it's useless and would be considered hearsay/speculation..same with brain injury? What brain injury could ICA possibly have that has gone undiagnosed...nothing from nothing leaves nothing...and still the DT has NOTHING after 2 1/2 years......JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Hmmmm, wouldn't GA or CA know of any brain injury or brain development issue? I would have expected they would have brought that up already as an "excuse" for her behavior. Who knows.

Hmmmm, wouldn't GA or CA know of any brain injury or brain development issue? I would have expected they would have brought that up already as an "excuse" for her behavior. Who knows.

I don't understand how they can spout words about brain development issues and yet Baez has been show in the media several times saying that she is intelligent and very much involved in assisting with her case - can't have it both ways.

My theory as to what actually happened is that Casey bound and gagged Caylee and put her in the trunk so that she (Casey) could go out partying. We know of parents (most often mothers) doing this kind of thing in other cases. Caylee died, Casey panicked, and thus the beginning of the 31 days.

I think the "Aha moment" may be the claim that one of Casey's parents (possibly mom?) used to tape her mouth shut as a form of punishment or control when she was little. The defense will argue that, as a result of this treatment as a child, Casey didn't know better and never intended to kill her child.

P.S. The grandfather abuse theory is intriguing. However, I just can't think of how seeing her daughter with the grandfather would lead to a murder of the child. If it were me, I would be more likely to head over to the nursing home and threaten grandpa to never, ever go near my daughter again.

I just cannot imagine how any of the rape/sexual abuse excuses could ever fly based soley on Casey's claim that they happened. She is such a known liar, there would have to be some other pretty strong corroboration. If she was raped, she didn't report it and it wouldn't seem that Cindy knows about it or she would have been hinting at it long ago. If Casey plans on saying it was her grandfather, who in the world would believe her just on her say so? If Casey said she had eggs for breakfast I would take it with a grain of salt, let alone anything she says happened that kept her from telling anyone her daughter was missing for 31 days.

OMG if they go there! Dispicable!

Yes, but it is the only thing for me that makes sense.

Something similar happened to me when I was very young with my grandfather. I got away from him before anything happened. I have only one lingering problem since then and have tried to overcome it. I went directly to my mother and told her and I certainly did not harm any of my children. My grandfather died when I was thirteen and he asked for forgiveness before he died. I am not saying that any thing like this happened to her, but she must blame someone else and she will not make any stops. IMO

If KC is looking for sympathy this may be the direction they are going and I think it what they mean by "aha" moment.

It would be an Aha moment for me, if the brain damage they're speaking of centers at the olfactory bulb... then clearly, she didn't know her dead baby was in the trunk. mo

It would be an Aha moment for me, if the brain damage they're speaking of centers at the olfactory bulb... then clearly, she didn't know her dead baby was in the trunk. mo

Meaning someone else put Caylee in the trunk? Who? (Or, the DT leaves that as an unknown? That KC doesn't know who put Caylee there?)

----

Has the DT had her tested for brain damage? I didn't think they had, so what would lead them to go down this path without proof? Hmmm. (This is assuming that if they had her tested, it would have been released and the SA would also know this?)

Meaning someone else put Caylee in the trunk? Who? (Or, the DT leaves that as an unknown? That KC doesn't know who put Caylee there?)

----

Has the DT had her tested for brain damage? I didn't think they had, so what would lead them to go down this path without proof? Hmmm. (This is assuming that if they had her tested, it would have been released and the SA would also know this?)

You're right DD - if she had been tested for brain damage, the SA would also have to know the results. Once again, the DT are grasping at straws at the very last minute trying to find something that will stick. You just can't nail Jell-O to a wall and IMO, that's what they're trying to do.

You're right DD - if she had been tested for brain damage, the SA would also have to know the results. Once again, the DT are grasping at straws at the very last minute trying to find something that will stick. You just can't nail Jell-O to a wall and IMO, that's what they're trying to do.

I would also think CA and GA would have been screaming this "excuse" for 2 years now. She's young, she's mentally challenged, she had "x" trauma years ago that led her to be less than "mentally with it", etc. "That is the reason we coddled her for years...." :loser:

I like your thinking...but she was able to smell those darn dead squirrels :floorlaugh:

What what all the witnesses have said, she'd not only need no sense of smell from the brain damage, she also would have needed to cut her nose off. Ohhhhh.........she has cut her nose off to spite her face.......:floorlaugh:

----

You know, after listening to AF and her questionings of PJ's, she has constantly used the term "Impuse Disorder" during her questions about "Mitigations"....and I started to think..that this may be their "Aha Moment"....Here's a few links which will explain the diagnoising, and behaviors..and see what you think??

http://www.healthofchildren.com/I-K/Impulse-Control-Disorders.html

snippet~
Exact causes of impulse control disorders are unknown, but may be linked to genetics, family environment, and/or neurological factors. Some research suggests that impulse control disorders are linked to certain hormones, abnormal nerve impulses, and variations in brain chemistry and function. Children and adolescents who have had a severe head injury and who have epilepsy may be at greater risk of developing these disorders. In children and adolescents, impulse control disorders often occur along with other psychological conditions, such as attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).

http://www.psychologyinfo.com/problems/impulse_control.html

If one reads up on these symptoms and behaviors..I think you will see just where the DT will go with this "Mitigation" efforts.

Any thoughts on this possibility??:crazy:

You know, after listening to AF and her questionings of PJ's, she has constantly used the term "Impuse Disorder" during her questions about "Mitigations"....and I started to think..that this may be their "Aha Moment"....Here's a few links which will explain the diagnoising, and behaviors..and see what you think??

snippet~
Exact causes of impulse control disorders are unknown, but may be linked to genetics, family environment, and/or neurological factors. Some research suggests that impulse control disorders are linked to certain hormones, abnormal nerve impulses, and variations in brain chemistry and function. Children and adolescents who have had a severe head injury and who have epilepsy may be at greater risk of developing these disorders. In children and adolescents, impulse control disorders often occur along with other psychological conditions, such as attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).

If one reads up on these symptoms and behaviors..I think you will see just where the DT will go with this "Mitigation" efforts.

That does sound like a great possibility of what they might be trying...good luck to them on that!

A possible " AHA " moment is JB opening statement announcing that there will be no Guilt Phase as the inmate has entered a plea of her guilt and we will now proceed directly to the Penalty Phase........Could happen? As it just seems to me that during potential Juror questioning the DT seems to be hammering on and more interested in convincing Jurors to avoid putting her to Death or giving LWOP .....what is it that will suit them " a slap on the wrist " ? :maddening:........JMO

Another " AHA " moment " now we understand "....for JB to give us... is if he were to announce when this all over " that he is no longer continuing to seek a career as a Lawyer, as representing Casey has shown him he has a career as an entertainer:great::great:

A possible " AHA " moment is JB opening statement announcing that there will be no Guilt Phase as the inmate has entered a plea of her guilt and we will now proceed directly to the Penalty Phase........Could happen? As it just seems to me that during potential Juror questioning the DT seems to be hammering on and more interested in convincing Jurors to avoid putting her to Death or giving LWOP .....what is it that will suit them " a slap on the wrist " ? :maddening:........JMO

Another " AHA " moment " now we understand "....for JB to give us... is if he were to announce when this all over " that he is no longer continuing to seek a career as a Lawyer, as representing Casey has shown him he has a career as an entertainer:great::great:

Yes, those would be "AHA" moments for me! As in:

"AHA, Jose Baez finalllllyyyyy gets it!"

snippet~

Well if they went with this it would explain why her "sleep" bra was hiked up. She did have a seizure while she was with JG but no epilepsy.

I really believe ICA will not make it through Opening Statements. She may very well decide this is the end of the line so to speak, like when she got to her "office" at Universal. Remember how she cried out when JA was describing what he thought happened to poor little Caylee, "Make them stop". She just may see that her life is truly on the line now and try to stop the trial before it starts. Does anyone know who is making the Opening Statement for the prosecution?

Quiche is this a funny hAHA? She didn't know her toddler was dead in her trunk because she couldn't smell it? Okay, I'm no doctor but I'm guessing the olfactory bulb functions to distinguish/discriminate/identify smell. Clearly Casey can smell. I know she can smell dead squirrels and I'm bettin' she can smell Cindy's homemade chili from a mile away.

Well then -- it seems the entire family is damaged: KC's brain registers the stench of a dead toddler to a dead squirrel; Cindy calls it rotting pizza and George says it's a bag o' trash. Lord, what did Lee say? It smelled like bad turtle soup?!?!*$$*&^%!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
verydemureverycute
Back