"Aha" Moment Predictions [MERGED]

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Dear lord, CA's a nurse. I know she does some weird stuff but that is a little overboard. Good try though but I highly doubt it. Kids talk. Plus chloroform only puts you out for minutes.

KC did not need to experience it. She and TL rented a movie at Blockbuster's on June 16th about kidnapping and duct tape. Wouldn't it be interesting to find out who wanted to rent that particular movie? And when it was in the theater had KC already seen it on the large screen as she frequently went to the movies? Sometimes killers like to relive their crime. DT will never get past the Blockbuster movie, it being the last day Caylee was seen and duct taped face on the remains. Even the lady who can't judge will be gasping. jmo

Yep, the chloroform may be a little overboard, but perhaps she did tape Casey, as Cypros mentioned.. and stopped before Casey started being able to talk. Who knows, with this family! Still not an excuse for murder, IMO. I also wonder about movies KC may have watched, leading up to the murder. No telling where she got all her ideas.

Dear lord, CA's a nurse. I know she does some weird stuff but that is a little overboard. Good try though but I highly doubt it. Kids talk. Plus chloroform only puts you out for minutes.

KC did not need to experience it. She and TL rented a movie at Blockbuster's on June 16th about kidnapping and duct tape. Wouldn't it be interesting to find out who wanted to rent that particular movie? And when it was in the theater had KC already seen it on the large screen as she frequently went to the movies? Sometimes killers like to relive their crime. DT will never get past the Blockbuster movie, it being the last day Caylee was seen and duct taped face on the remains. Even the lady who can't judge will be gasping. jmo

What movie did she rent?

Yep, the chloroform may be a little overboard, but perhaps she did tape Casey, as Cypros mentioned.. and stopped before Casey started being able to talk. Who knows, with this family! Still not an excuse for murder, IMO. I also wonder about movies KC may have watched, leading up to the murder. No telling where she got all her ideas.

If that were true KC would have never remembered. And Lee would have said something I'm sure. Don't forget, too, CA's father babysat a lot so that would not have gone unnoticed. jmo

What movie did she rent?
IIRC (and that's not always that good) one of the movies was Jumper and I can't remember the second - I know they rented two.

If that were true KC would have never remembered. And Lee would have said something I'm sure. Don't forget, too, CA's father babysat a lot so that would not have gone unnoticed. jmo

LambChop... I wasn't aware of the fact CA's father babysat a lot. Thanks. :)

What movie did she rent?

You would ask me the name, LOL. It's in the docs somewhere I just don't remember the films. There were two of them. One was Untraceable about a kidnapper, killer, body in the trunk, duct tape. The other was Jumper.

But she dated police officers, numerous ones, including Jesse who she told. I don't think Jesse believed her or he would have reported it. Maybe KC figured if Jesse reported it she would have GA and Lee out of the way and she'd be left with her mother to dispose of. She's telling people she's getting the house. Somehow, someway she planned on getting rid of her parents.

If GA ever attacked KC do you think Caylee would have ever gone to him. I don't think so. GA has a temper, as do many men when they are upset, but he has never been arrested for assault, that we know of. I don't see KC staying in the house if she were assaulted.

When GA asked KC what happened to the $4,000 she had taken from her savings to pay her mother back, KC's reply she had been held up at gunpoint. No police report was ever made by GA or KC. They knew she was a liar. They knew but could not control her.

Sorry just KC saying she was molested means nothing. If she can't be truthful about what has happened to her daughter at this late date than it's just another KC lie on the dung pile. jmo

My post was just a guess at Casey's new line of BS is to fit her actions and what the defense seems to be hinting at in terms of diminished capacity, I don't believe it to be true. They're pointing at GA, and listing possible excuses for her bad behaviour.

I think she alone, no excuses, is responsible for Caylee's death.

Casey strikes me as a sociopath and I don't think she knows what true is.

Oh, I believed you, Lambchop. I just figured it was something I overlooked or forgot or something. TY. :)

No you did not overlook it. I was surprised to see it in the last depo because I don't think it was mentioned before. I think Mr. Peasa watched and sometimes Mrs. Peasa watched the children if both GA and CA were working.

I just don't think there are going to be any "shock and awe" bomb-dropping moments in the Baez camp. I think his a-ha moment got squashed by evidence a ways back. That was when we were on defense strategy #3 or so, and we're probably up to 15-20 or so by now. :crazy:

I think lately his a-ha moments have been replaced by oh-*advertiser censored* moments...

BBM

I think what you wrote is the sentence of the month!

This past week in court Baez looks as if he had had a piece of coal in his cheeks he could have produced a diamond.

Defense is just grasping at straws if they do plan to blame GA. Plus, the main prosecution response to that should be "so you went out clubing after GA supposively killed your child??" pleasssseee.

48 Hrs replayed the Caylee case last night. I hadn't seen it until last night.

Re chloroform search...I forget how Baez responded specifically, but it was along the lines that they knew there was the computer search, but were not agreeing that is was KC that would have done the search. I found his vague non-answer as important.

I think the SA will have the goods/proof that GA and CA would have been at work at the time of the computer search, but I'm thinking the DT is going to claim the SA can't prove it was KC searching.

ICA's own remarks "if they never find her Im going to spend my life behind bars" she WANTED the body found because she knew she had the duct tape on there, to look like a kidnapping.

I will not hold my breathe too long waiting for JB's story, I may drop dead! LOL

JB had the real Zanny under wraps at his house. Just found out his child has been missing for 31 days, Off to conduct his own investigation, court dismissed 'til tomorrow AM, 0830.

JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez
Back