DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well?
did anything happen?
Why is it so quiet tonight?

Is Chessie in jail or out?

Not much happened except they all plead not guilty. Chessie is out and home posting on facebook. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Court is set for August.

Not much happened except they all plead not guilty. Chessie is out and home posting on facebook. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Court is set for August.

Were any of them granted bond or do they have to stay in jail? Or what about the ones out on bond already? Were they able to go back home after court or were they taken into custody?

I am so very much hoping that Chessie rolls on her sisters as hard as she can. I hope to God Chessie is innocent in Brittney's disappearance. She reminds me of someone that was maybe abused as a child and could have been groomed as well. I honestly believe this molestation & incest stuff was multi generational and as the kids grew older they realized it was wrong. Maybe Brittney didn't rat these people out because she was afraid. Afterall, with all these people involved, and all immediate family and close friends, she could have thought they'd gang up on her and harm her. Maybe they threatened her to never speak of it. If it were just one culprit, Brittney probably wouldn't have been afraid to speak up or turn them in...but several perps changes that. That'd make anybody that's suffered abuse to keep it hidden out of fear for their life.

Candace Murphy from Fox10 News Twitter
https://twitter.com/Candace_Murphy

Candace Murphy ‏‪@Candace_Murphy‬ 10m
Alleged sex ring suspects related to missing mother Brittney Wood in Mobile County court for an arraignment hearing.
from Mobile, AL

Candace Murphy ‏‪@Candace_Murphy‬ 8m
Dustin Kent, facing 6 charges including rape, sodomy and *advertiser censored* pleas not guilty.
from Mobile, AL

Candace Murphy ‏‪@Candace_Murphy‬ 7m
Chessie Wood, Brittney's mother pleas not guilty to sex abuse charges .
from Mobile, AL

Candace Murphy ‏‪@Candace_Murphy‬ 1m
William Brownlee charged with rape, sex abuse and sodomy enters a not guilty plea.

Re Dustin Kent with the *advertiser censored* charge...I forget - Did he take part in filming the *advertiser censored* or was he an actual participant in the *advertiser censored*.

Thanks Lash.

Posts below RSBM:

One statement, by a "verified insider", sounds to me like BW had the intention of calling DH and going to DH's house:

Originally Posted by BrittsStepMom View Post
4.I don't have the exact time of arrival or departure, just round about 5ish pm
5.She told him she was going to visit/stay with a uncle in Styx River.

and the other sounds to me like BW already made contact with DH and already arranged with him to pick her up:

Originally Posted by Willow Knight View Post
Brittney told her visitor that she was having DH pick her up, the visitor left around 5 PM.

Just trying to reliably establish which it was. Phone records would help us know exactly when BW had phone communication (call and text) with DH. JMO

Im all caught up but Im still struggling with a few things.

The first is this:
A few threads back we saw where Brittney was on the phone with AH and specifically saying that if she could not get AH to pick her up then she would have to contact DH for the ride. The time was around 6ish or so and it did not make sense if she turned around and called DH right after that AH call that DH could make it over there that fast.

So the big question I have is there a phone record or something that proves Brittney called DH that evening AFTER the call with AH or not?
Or even before?
Do we know for sure what time Brittneys last phone calls to DH was?

Because the 2nd thing that is confusing to me is this:
That LE article from the early thread just seems to indicate to me that there was some phone communication between Brittney and "family members" after she supposedly left the house and not necessarily after she was reported missing?

The article was not very clear the way it was worded so I took it as someone in the family lied at first and said when Brittney walked out the door and got in a truck that was the last anybody heard from her but when LE checked the records they proved Brittney's "phone" called someone around that time shortly after she left. I dont think the article is saying at all that there was phone records after she was reported missing.

So if I have this right, JMO....just speculation here....
I am still thinking that there was a big fight between Brittney wanting to go leave to go to DH house and her mom. Her mom admits they had an argument. I think it was a full blown fight that got out of hand.
I could be totally wrong but if she met her demise right there, then I am thinking that maybe DH happened to be already on his way over because he probably was called by Brittney earlier and he saw what happened and and at that point DH and maybe others helped the mom get rid of the body. Any phone call records from Brittney's phone that night may have been just her phone and maybe not actually her.

Then since DH was due to talk to LE for something else the next day somebody felt the need that they needed to eliminate DH too because there would be no way he could attend that meeting without admitting to what he witnessed.

I probably have some things wrong that cant possibly have happened.

The thing that keeps me leaning to someone very close to Brittney being involved in both her + DH demise is it was Brittneys gun found with DH. Color me stupid but if Brittneys gun is found with a dead person, it points me to someone close to Brittney that is responsible for both of them being gone.
And who happened to know how many bullets the gun held.
And who did not want Brittney to go to DH place.
And who admitted to a fight with Brittney.
Even if Brittney managed to leave the house and get to DH place, a very pissed off person could have went and tracked her down and decided to take it out on both of them.

Enough speculation from me for now. Gosh I wish LE could solve this and amend those charges on someone.

Were any of them granted bond or do they have to stay in jail? Or what about the ones out on bond already? Were they able to go back home after court or were they taken into custody?

I think the ones that are in jail stay and the ones out continue with what they were ordered before. Not much has changed at all. It keeps getting pushed back. Can't they just get it on and fry their **&&*!!

I can't believe they all pled not guilty....not one of them was smart enough to try to take a deal where they'd be able to cop a plea for a lesser sentence by rolling over on the other perps.

I think the ones that are in jail stay and the ones out continue with what they were ordered before. Not much has changed at all. It keeps getting pushed back. Can't they just get it on and fry their **&&*!!

Wow, even after their arraignment? Seems for such heinous crimes they should wait in jail for their court date.

http://www.wkrg.com/story/25531238/key-investigator-on-missing-brittney-wood-case

"It's hard to talk about because you can't even imagine what these children have gone through. We are talking about people that are suppose to love them and care for them and they are using them for their needs and they are using them. Every time I think about it I think about what they had to go through on an everyday basis and I really believe they thought this was normal. And the only way I can describe this family and the people that are associated with this family is sick," said Cpl. Hall.

She says the real heroes in this investigation are the children involved. About 4 to 5 children have come forward to help with put the suspects behind bars.

Will August 7 be the day their trials begin? I live a few hours away might try to make it to at least some of the trial(s).

Will there be one trial for all or several separate trials?

I'm not sure but I think so, unless they allot time for jury selection. Anybody know this answer? Will their actual court proceedings start on Aug 7th?

Court is set for August.

Now this should be interesting, isn't their Baldwin County court hearings also set for August? The 11th?

See, things seem quiet and then you find out LE has been working behind the scenes. Thanks reedus23 for mentioning the heads up on the Jaren Lockhart case.

Taking comfort in how serious they sound in seeing this group put away behind bars eventually. I notice there's some division within the family according to those strange fb remarks. Hope someone talked that knows what happened to Brittney.

Key Investigator on Missing Brittney Wood Case
http://www.wkrg.com/story/25531238/key-investigator-on-missing-brittney-wood-case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1