AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been told that people in jail like to leave their cells whenever an opportunity like this arises so I think this is a good question because it may be a sign of other things. Like if the person maybe has a plea agreement to testify against the others then maybe they did not want to face the other people.

We probably wont know for sure if it meant anything until trial.

When Quester asked why RSW chose not to be present and simply entered his not guilty plea, that was my first thought. Possibly a plea agreement and he didn't want to face the others. My hopes are so high, please please let someone talk.

Lots of drama happening on the Hometown Search Facebook page.

Chessie Woods' attorney is not going to be pleased with his client. I am sure she has been advised to stay off social media....

Here is a piece of information that I never heard/saw in media before. Starts at 5.21, towards the end, reporter states detectives have asked authorities in Texas to check out leads. This is good, I feel comfortable LE is aware of more than the public is aware of, and acting on leads and tips.

Part 2 - http://youtu.be/_U6ouTcDzHY

Wasn't there questions way back, over an ex of Brittney's who went to TX or something like that? That maybe she followed him?

I recollect nothing panned out....

Haha - thick-et bug and the gueen of spelling bee! :scared:

ETA: CW threatening people??? :notgood: :trainwreck:

ETA: Wonder where CW has been searching day after day?!?!?!?

Hi Eileen!

Can you provide a link for this or remember where the info originated? I can do the search if I know where to look. TIA

It was one of their face books which is not there anymore. I thinks Chessie s way back it true lash I remember

Haha - thick-et bug and the gueen of spelling bee! :scared:

ETA: CW threatening people??? :notgood: :trainwreck:

ETA: Wonder where CW has been searching day after day?!?!?!?

I knew y'all had to seen it and of course it's still ongoing I am trying my best to keep my head about me. I was as shocked and sickened as I'm sure y'all are that Andy was crazy enough to take Payton to see her. But he has full custody and we don't. So I will try to keep up with both here and there tonight. I can't help that she didn't like that I quoted a story of a comment that SHE made. I will continue to do so.

She's an absolute walking, talking, typing, mothering disaster! JMO

Did I miss anything? TIA

The thick-et bug isn't showing her best side either! :D

Steph,
I just want to say I'm sorry for all the drama going on over there. It's a shame people can't act maturely when it comes to finding a young, missing loved one. You're doing a good job keeping it all together and not getting on their level.

Obviously, I have no clue about this, but maybe CW was harassing AH so much that he or someone in his family took P over there for a short (supervised) visit just so she'd leave him alone for a little bit. I hope that's the explanation.

Also, I have no doubt that BW loves you and you love her. You've shown that with the incredible preserverance and grace you have maintained since BW went missing (especially compared to the other side of BW's family). Sending you hugs.

ETA: I see we currently have six guests. Please join us!

Steph,
I just want to say I'm sorry for all the drama going on over there. It's a shame people can't act maturely when it comes to finding a young, missing loved one. You're doing a good job keeping it all together and not getting on their level.

Obviously, I have no clue about this, but maybe CW was harassing AH so much that he or someone in his family took P over there for a short (supervised) visit just so she'd leave him alone for a little bit. I hope that's the explanation.

Also, I have no doubt that BW loves you and you love her. You've shown that with the incredible preserverance and grace you have maintained since BW went missing (especially compared to the other side of BW's family). Sending you hugs.

ETA: I see we currently have six guests. Please join us!

Thank you! I started sliding to her level a bit but it doesn't accomplish anything. I will never understand why they view me and treat me as the enemy when I'm am trying to find HER blood daughter.. :banghead:

I think little P recently had a birthday. IMO Andy did the right thing to allow a short supervised visit. She's too young to understand.

I'm not sure but I think so, unless they allot time for jury selection. Anybody know this answer? Will their actual court proceedings start on Aug 7th?

From what the media is saying Aug7th is a status hearing. One reporter said that would be a time to take pleas if offered. And to make sure both side are ready to proceed so the jury can be picked and trial date given.

Wasnt there a female in jail that had a really low bail amount we were takling about it because it was so strange she stayed in jail and could not make the small bail amount.

Did that person finally get bailed out?

Was that person at court the other day?

sorry so many questions lately.

Yes, you're thinking of Jennifer Moore and she is out on bail and active on social media. She is charged only in Baldwin County, and so is Derek Wood and Paul Holland (DH JR). The hearings this week were in Mobile County for the other 8 defendants. Some of the 8 also have charges in Baldwin, but iirc, 3 are Baldwin Co only, 4 are Mobile Co only, and 4 are both counties.

The Baldwin County hearings are postponed until August, too. (I think.)

Chessie Wood, Scott Wood, Paul Holland (DH Jr) and James Cumbaa are not in jail. And now Jennifer Moore is out on bond, too. (Brownlee, Mendy, Wendy, Dustin, Morgan, Derek in jail.)

Added Jurisdiction -

1st arrest 2nd arrest 3rd arrest Sweep Jurisdiction
Brownlee, William 3/19/1964 family friend 07/22/12 10/22/13 Both
Cumbaa, James 11/17/1980 family friend 10/22/13 Mobile
Holland, Donald Paul 2/12/1968 Uncle by marriage (WWH) Deceased via alleged suicide
Holland, Donald Paul JR 12/20/1991 Step-cousin? (DH's son not by WWH) 07/17/12 Baldwin
Kent, Dustin 05/27/1976 Uncle by marriage (MWK) 06/19/12 07/16/12 08/02/12 10/22/13 *advertiser censored* Both
Morgan, Butch 8/3/1966 family friend (aka truckdriver) 10/22/13*warrant Mobile
Wood, Derek 5/26/1991 Brother 07/13/12 Baldwin
Wood, Scott 12/1/1969 Uncle 06/19/12 10/22/13 Both
Holland, Wendy Wood 8/15/1979 Aunt 08/22/12 11/29/12 10/22/13 Both
Kent, Mendy Wood 8/15/1979 Aunt 10/22/13 Mobile
Wood, Chessie Mother 06/27/13 10/22/2013*traffic Mobile
Moore, Jennifer 5/14/1981 family friend (WWH's BFF) 11/04/13 *advertiser censored* Baldwin

Bold, Italics is potential life sentence. Bond violation arrests excluded.

Source: Timeline Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL - Brittney Wood 19, Mobile, 5/31/12 Media Links, Timeline, Maps *NO DISCUSSION*
Source: reedus23 legal data Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL - Brittney Wood 19, Mobile, 5/31/12 Media Links, Timeline, Maps *NO DISCUSSION*
*Mendy & Wendy 10/22/2013 charges reduced to 2nd degree noted in table.

Relationship to Brittney added. Jurisdiction added (Mobile County only, Baldwin County only, or Both)

Ok, to answer a few questions about time of calls on Brittney's call list. I will not give every call or text time. But what I will say as I am looking at these phone records again is.

May 30 2012 started with a text from DH to Britt @ 9:13 am that seemed to be a kind of wake up call IMO as the phone started hoping after that for the remainder of the day.
She made her first voice call to DH @ 9:51am. It went back and forth with them text and voice call through out the day. But she made other calls and text to different people during the day also.
She called DH @ 4:19 then Andy @ 4:22pm that continued through out the day.

Andy's last call to Britt was @ 6:50pm
Her & DH were doing a bunch IMO of texting all day.
But her last voice call was to DH @ 7:19pm
Then @7:31pm she started only texting and by the pings was on the move.
Her last text was to the friend (boy) that couldn't remember what they talked about @ 11:23 pm
Andy started calling her again steady with no answer @11:39pm
Then @12:07AM 5/31/12 a 7 sec call to her vm and the phone was still pinging @ styx river.
The next and final text was from her phone to the forgetful friend @1:47 am it pinged in grand bay.

HTH.

Randall Scott Wood is not in jail. He bonded out shortly after each of his arrests. I imagine his attorney entered his plea for him.

He seems to always insulate himself from the rest of the 12. And it was reported he started the initial law enforcement investigation into the sex crimes, then was one of the first two arrested.

The threat letter writer referred to us4 (us four) after naming 4 others and inferring another different 4 without names - the helpers. If the theory is correct, that the letter was the basis for the 10/22/13 sweep (8 in Mobile County) and excluding the named persons (with an exception for Wendy with an implied 'you' since it was reported the letter was sent to Wendy) the 4 sure look to be Brownlee, Cumbaa, Morgan, and Scott, again.

Circles & rehash while we wait for August.

Wasn't there questions way back, over an ex of Brittney's who went to TX or something like that? That maybe she followed him?

I recollect nothing panned out....

Correct, much better knowing LE did check out and are aware of a missing person. I'm thinking we can rule out TX, it sounds as if LE did some time back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz