AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was one of their face books which is not there anymore. I thinks Chessie s way back it true lash I remember

Thanks Eileen...I wasn't doubting you, I remember it too. I was just hoping there was a source besides Facebook.

Here is a piece of information that I never heard/saw in media before. Starts at 5.21, towards the end, reporter states detectives have asked authorities in Texas to check out leads. This is good, I feel comfortable LE is aware of more than the public is aware of, and acting on leads and tips.

Part 2 - http://youtu.be/_U6ouTcDzHY

Ok, to answer a few questions about time of calls on Brittney's call list. I will not give every call or text time. But what I will say as I am looking at these phone records again is.

May 30 2012 started with a text from DH to Britt @ 9:13 am that seemed to be a kind of wake up call IMO as the phone started hoping after that for the remainder of the day.
She made her first voice call to DH @ 9:51am. It went back and forth with them text and voice call through out the day. But she made other calls and text to different people during the day also.
She called DH @ 4:19 then Andy @ 4:22pm that continued through out the day.

Andy's last call to Britt was @ 6:50pm
Her & DH were doing a bunch IMO of texting all day.
But her last voice call was to DH @ 7:19pm
Then @7:31pm she started only texting and by the pings was on the move.
Her last text was to the friend (boy) that couldn't remember what they talked about @ 11:23 pmAndy started calling her again steady with no answer @11:39pm
Then @12:07AM 5/31/12 a 7 sec call to her vm and the phone was still pinging @ styx river.
The next and final text was from her phone to the forgetful friend @1:47 am it pinged in grand bay.

HTH.

BBM
How can he forget what they talked about? they didn't talk they sent a TEXT
All he had to do was look at his text messages. And LE could get them and remind him.

But then she sends him another text message.

I think and this is just my opinion. this forgetful boy is a bit more involved and just might know where she is. All JMO

Ok, to answer a few questions about time of calls on Brittney's call list. I will not give every call or text time. But what I will say as I am looking at these phone records again is.

May 30 2012 started with a text from DH to Britt @ 9:13 am that seemed to be a kind of wake up call IMO as the phone started hoping after that for the remainder of the day.
She made her first voice call to DH @ 9:51am. It went back and forth with them text and voice call through out the day. But she made other calls and text to different people during the day also.
She called DH @ 4:19 then Andy @ 4:22pm that continued through out the day.

Andy's last call to Britt was @ 6:50pm
Her & DH were doing a bunch IMO of texting all day.
But her last voice call was to DH @ 7:19pm
Then @7:31pm she started only texting and by the pings was on the move.
Her last text was to the friend (boy) that couldn't remember what they talked about @ 11:23 pm
Andy started calling her again steady with no answer @11:39pm
Then @12:07AM 5/31/12 a 7 sec call to her vm and the phone was still pinging @ styx river.
The next and final text was from her phone to the forgetful friend @1:47 am it pinged in grand bay.

HTH.

Thank you for sharing Steph!

In my opinion, Brittney was keeping her options open. She did not want to stay home helping Chessie watch the babies. Whether it was with DH, Andy, anywhere but there. Teenagers call just about everyone they know when they don't want to be stuck in the house for the evening. Nothing surprising there.

It is very interesting that DH reached out to Brittney first. Not the other way around. So WWH told us Brittney called DH wanting a ride, yet they had been talking since 9am. I'm thinking DH was on a pill run for someone. Maybe Britt was even the middle man for the sale. DH planned on being in the area. When Brittney could not make plans with Andy, she decided to hangout with DH. Again, DH reached out to Brittney first on 5/30. I wonder what WWH's response would be if asked why DH was contacting Brittney at 9am?

Could DH have been planning on meeting Britts male friend?

Just a thought

Thank you! I started sliding to her level a bit but it doesn't accomplish anything. I will never understand why they view me and treat me as the enemy when I'm am trying to find HER blood daughter.. :banghead:

BBM - Because they are guilty of something and they have nothing on you that can pull you down to their level.

ETA - They may also be jealous of your grammar :)

I am very grateful for the interest in the details and can appreciate the differing opinions, but there is a line that is being crossed in asking for such specifics. Please respect my answers and the integrity of the investigation. I will share only what I feel comfortable sharing in regards to phone records & time lines. I came here to try to brainstorm and find new ideas, but I will Not share info to jeopardize any case that might bring justice for Britt.

Thank you,
Steph

I am very grateful for the interest in the details and can appreciate the differing opinions, but there is a line that is being crossed in asking for such specifics. Please respect my answers and the integrity of the investigation. I will share only what I feel comfortable sharing in regards to phone records & time lines. I came here to try to brainstorm and find new ideas, but I will Not share info to jeopardize any case that might bring justice for Britt.

Thank you,
Steph

BBM - Nor should you be asked to...protecting the investigation is more important than anything here at WS.

Just a thought

Are you thinking maybe they were setting up a pill deal? It could explain why the friend can't remember what was said in the text messages. I'm sure he wouldn't want to tell LE, yeah I remember, I was looking to buy some Oxy's.

Are you thinking maybe they were setting up a pill deal? It could explain why the friend can't remember what was said in the text messages. I'm sure he wouldn't want to tell LE, yeah I remember, I was looking to buy some Oxy's.

Yes he seems to be in the picture more than once that day.

Now Drug situation I see in a very different light on this case.

IMO I do not think her relatives harmed her.

but buying and selling of drugs(If this is what was going on) is a very dangerous place to put your young life in. If she was Carrying a gun it was for this protection from these low lifes not fear from her low life family jmo

It very well could be a drug deal gone bad and Brittney is dead. and Donald too!

but I don't think this has anything to do with the family members in jail now!

All JMO

Just a thought

There are so many could haves and maybes in this that we could go back & forth for another 2 years. The truth is only known to the one/ones who were there and who they told. And until they talk or she if found all we will have are the what if's & might haves.

Yes he seems to be in the picture more than once that day.

More than once that day? Are you suggesting this is the same male friend who stopped by Chessie's house earlier in the day? I don't believe we have been privy to anything that would confirm this is the same male friend. I'm certain Brittney had more than one male friend. Is there something I am missing that points to this being the same friend?

Now Drug situation I see in a very different light on this case.

IMO I do not think her relatives harmed her.

but buying and selling of drugs(If this is what was going on) is a very dangerous place to put your young life in. If she was Carrying a gun it was for this protection from these low lifes not fear from her low life family jmo

It very well could be a drug deal gone bad and Brittney is dead. and Donald too!

but I don't think this has anything to do with the family members in jail now!

All JMO

If it was a drug deal gone wrong, how did DH end up with Brittney's alleged gun? Let's say DH dropped Brittney off with these low lifers, in your theory Brittney should have taken her gun with her for protection. But that can't be because DH used the gun to allegedly shoot himself. Imo, the only way DH could have ended up with the gun is if he was there and involved in this deal gone wrong. Which would mean Donnie knew what happened to BW. Whether he harmed Britt or was covering up for the low lifers from said drug deal. I don't see DH harming Britt over drugs and why would these low lifers not take care of Donnie at the same time? I don't believe DH was a large scale drug dealer. Imo, it doesn't equate.

Just a thought

Remember the Facebook exchange occurred just, what 3 days? before 5/30/2012. I'm leaning more to damage control since Donald was one of the 3 named rapists of the surviving victim.

There are so many could haves and maybes in this that we could go back & forth for another 2 years. The truth is only known to the one/ones who were there and who they told. And until they talk or she if found all we will have are the what if's & might haves.

Yes I know but no matter the theory it keeps us here talking about her.
Keeps the interest alive.

More than once that day? Are you suggesting this is the same male friend who stopped by Chessie's house earlier in the day? I don't believe we have been privy to anything that would confirm this is the same male friend. I'm certain Brittney had more than one male friend. Is there something I am missing that points to this being the same friend?

I can say it is not the same male friend that stopped by that evening.

If it was a drug deal gone wrong, how did DH end up with Brittney's alleged gun? Let's say DH dropped Brittney off with these low lifers, in your theory Brittney should have taken her gun with her for protection. But that can't be because DH used the gun to allegedly shoot himself. Imo, the only way DH could have ended up with the gun is if he was there and involved in this deal gone wrong. Which would mean Donnie knew what happened to BW. Whether he harmed Britt or was covering up for the low lifers from said drug deal. I don't see DH harming Britt over drugs and why would these low lifers not take care of Donnie at the same time? I don't believe DH was a large scale drug dealer. Imo, it doesn't equate.

I agree. And I don't think there was any hostility between Donald and Brittney. Why would she voluntarily communicate with him? Why were all her child's birthday presents received at Chessie's house relocated to Donald's temporary residence? (to Jennifer Moore's (or her family's) Styx River cabin where Donald was staying to comply with a supposed investigation order.)

Whatever their discussions that day, whether planning an offense to either the Scott Wood initiated investigation or the new pending rape charges from another victim, it seems to me, Brittney was being manipulated towards a certain position. It works in my theory that she was being coaxed into NOT helping the Facebook exchange victim through the legal process of confronting your abusers that Brittney knew so well.

I realize it's difficult to believe Brittney went about her everyday activities acting normally after the FB exchange, not sharing it with siblings or close friends, since it was always an unspoken in the family. She'd lived with this being the standard of "normalcy" her entire life.

Chessie press conference "Our childhood was great, it was normal, our life was totally normal. Until this all exploded. We had the everyday family until this came out. And it has flipped my world upside down. I didn't just lose my daughter, I lost half my family with it."
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL - Brittney Wood 19, Mobile, 5/31/12 Media Links, Timeline, Maps *NO DISCUSSION*

OK, afterthought.
Brittney couldn't share with her siblings anything that week easily. They were both incarcerated during May 2012.

So TJ's declaration on a MSM interview that Brittney told him EVERYTHING... has to be restricted by his availability. And Derek's ability to protect his sister, ditto. His availability was also severely restricted by authorities during May 2012.

The normal, everyday family...including this was normal. Only when it was revealed outside the family did it become a problem to Chessie.

Thank you,
Steph

And this is what separates you from CW. You put finding Britt first, above all. The other person puts herself first. i.e. how comments affect her (CW)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx