AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Willow Knight; Back to the letters between WWH and unknown person.

sbm

In Wendy's reply letter she writes:

"Even though they do turn it in they won't knoo if Brit wrote it or not. They can't compare handwriting."

IMO - they were worrying about signing for prescription drugs. Signatures.

For the record.
http://fox10tv.com/2014/03/05/mother-of-missing-woman-takes-polygraph/

Chessie names Wendy W Holland, Mendy W Kent, Dustin Kent and Jennifer Gonzales Moore as the people she would want to take a polygraph and ask them that one question.

I wonder why she doesn't name Randall Scott Wood. He was the one who seemed to be so worried about searching for Brittney in the beginning. I remember how shocking it was when I found out that he was right in the middle of the whole mess.

What is the story that he is telling that Chessie apparently seems to believe or that she is going with?

If the letter Brittney wrote is even real...
Is the letter writer telling fibs about a letter that Brittney wrote? Might it be another case of fibbing about Brittney fibbing?

Are you saying maybe Brittney never wrote a letter? That possibly a person was just saying Brittney wrote a letter? I'm trying to process that. Maybe if I sleep on it I can possibly see the angle. This one has me stumped.

Would it be trying to make WWH think Brittney wrote a letter?

Willow Knight; Back to the letters between WWH and unknown person.

sbm

In Wendy's reply letter she writes:

"Even though they do turn it in they won't knoo if Brit wrote it or not. They can't compare handwriting."

IMO - they were worrying about signing for prescription drugs. Signatures.

But isn't the "it" in the sentence referring to the letter? Where they are telling WWH to get that letter? I'm starting to confuse myself. LOL

I hope it's ok to share this here.

Wallace, myself & other Locals of Team Brittney will be there Friday May 30th @6:30pm to show our support for the missing & to mark the 2yr date of disappearance Of Brittney !

Disaster & Victim Services , Klaas Kids Foundation and Carmike Jubilee Square 12 Cinema will be setting up a Display of the Missing Persons Cases we have in the Gulf Coast Area and will be promoting the Klaas Kids Foundation, Polly's Guardian Angel App for smart phones. This app allows a individual to transmit vital information needed to law enforcement and other agencies from their smart phone if their loved one becomes missing. The location is the Carmike Jubilee Square 12, 6898 Hwy 90, Daphne, AL Ph: 251-626-5766 from 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM.

All family members and friends of the missing loved ones are invited to participate in the event to bring awareness to their missing loved ones and the New Phone App.

This will also be the two year anniversary of the disappearance of Brittney Wood. At 7:30PM we are asking everyone to take a moment of silence and light a candle for Brittney's little daughter Payton to encourage and let her know we care and have hope her mother will be found.

Tony Dickey, President / Chaplain
Disaster & Victim Services International

Attachments

• ton.JPG
    ton.JPG
    138.1 KB · Views: 20
Chessie posted something very interesting today on her personal page. If this is not allowed I apologize and please delete. She posted that today (the 29th) is 2 years that she has not seen Brittney. This may be an error on her part because we all know she's not the brightest crayon in the box but.....I thought tomorrow the 30th was the last day she saw Brittney. :facepalm::facepalm:

Chessie posted something very interesting today on her personal page. If this is not allowed I apologize and please delete. She posted that today (the 29th) is 2 years that she has not seen Brittney. This may be an error on her part because we all know she's not the brightest crayon in the box but.....I thought tomorrow the 30th was the last day she saw Brittney. :facepalm::facepalm:

Oh what a tangled web we weave.

Maybe she is forgetting her lies!

The truth you can relive it never changes. Lies you forget because your mind has nothing to remember!

JMO

I hope it's ok to share this here.

Wallace, myself & other Locals of Team Brittney will be there Friday May 30th @6:30pm to show our support for the missing & to mark the 2yr date of disappearance Of Brittney !

Disaster & Victim Services , Klaas Kids Foundation and Carmike Jubilee Square 12 Cinema will be setting up a Display of the Missing Persons Cases we have in the Gulf Coast Area and will be promoting the Klaas Kids Foundation, Polly's Guardian Angel App for smart phones. This app allows a individual to transmit vital information needed to law enforcement and other agencies from their smart phone if their loved one becomes missing. The location is the Carmike Jubilee Square 12, 6898 Hwy 90, Daphne, AL Ph: 251-626-5766 from 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM.

All family members and friends of the missing loved ones are invited to participate in the event to bring awareness to their missing loved ones and the New Phone App.

This will also be the two year anniversary of the disappearance of Brittney Wood. At 7:30PM we are asking everyone to take a moment of silence and light a candle for Brittney's little daughter Payton to encourage and let her know we care and have hope her mother will be found.

Tony Dickey, President / Chaplain
Disaster & Victim Services International

:bump: Wish we could all be there.

A reminder for those of us who can't attend tomorrow. (See above.)

"At 7:30PM we are asking everyone to take a moment of silence and light a candle for Brittney's little daughter Payton to encourage and let her know we care and have hope her mother will be found." :grouphug:

It's 7.30 on May 30th here, candle lit. Thinking of you all day darling girl, and of your adorable daughter. May there be answers soon.

So pick a date!
29th now...
30th according to phone records
31st on the original missing person report
1st on national television.

And pick a state of mind!
She was happy as a lark.
She was angry with Donald.
She was arguing with her mother about babysitting.

Have I forgotten any?

I will be lighting a candle this evening at 7:30pm for Brittney and sending special prayers to sweet little Payton. Steph, you and Wally are in my thoughts today and I hope you know how much you are both loved and supported too.

I can't believe it's been two years and we still don't know. Thinking of Britt and the people that care most about her today. Hug P for us Steph! I will be sure to light a candle with y'all!

It's been 730 of the longest days of my life. Praying for an answer sooner than later!

http://fox10tv.com/2014/05/30/brittney-wood-detectives-wait-on-forensics-results-sources-close-to-case-talking/

Lead investigators working on missing mother Brittney Wood’s case say they are waiting for forensics results on possible evidence found in a vehicle.

Detectives are not revealing who the vehicle belonged to. Only saying they found the vehicle a few months ago, took samples and sent possible evidence to a forensics lab...

Corely said people “very close to the case” are cooperating with the Mobile County Sheriff’s Office. He won’t reveal who, but says the interviews are producing leads they are following up on.

Mobile detectives honored for work on Brittney Wood family, Alicia Gray and other child abuse cases
By Theresa Seiger | tseiger@al.com
on May 30, 2014 at 2:39 PM, updated May 30, 2014 at 2:40 PM

15081813-large.jpg

Detective Jeff Corley was named the Mobile Police Department's 2013 Officer of the Year. He's been with MPD for eight years, the last four of which he spent working out of the Child Advocacy Center.

[...]

"There's no more rewarding job in law enforcement, I think, then putting away a bad guy that’s abused his children," Corley said. "That is the only good part in this, is I feel like we're actually doing something to protect our children from future abuse."

His notable investigations in 2013 included work on the case against the family of missing Mobile mother Brittney Wood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member