AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.al.com/news/mobile/index.ssf/2014/12/brittany_woods_stepmother_hope.html

The stepmother of missing teen, Brittney Wood, believes that this week's jury trial of Wendy Holland could lead to some answers on what happened to the girl more than two years ago...

"We believe it all lies with her," Hanke said during a break in the trial, which is taking place in the Baldwin County Courthouse before a dozen jurors. "We believe that because she is Donnie Holland's wife. If (authorities) have labeled him as the ringleader, then she is the queen to him being the king."

Debbie Williams ‏@WKRG_Debbie 21m21 minutes ago

Brother of missing mom Brittney Wood taking the stand against Wendy Wood Holland as testimony resumes in her child sex crimes trial.

1:26 p.m. - Derek Wood, 23, who has since pleaded guilty to sex crimes involved in this case, is testifying that he had sex with Wendy Holland when he was a teenager.

http://www.al.com/news/mobile/index.ssf/2014/12/incest_children_used_for_sex_a.html

Steph is at the courthouse and Chessie said she wasn't testifying. ...so who knows!

1:57 p.m. - Derek Wood said he used to use drugs and would acquire them from Donnie Holland, with Wendy's knowledge. He started using drugs when he was 10.

1:34 p.m. - Wood said he had sex with Holland about "40 or 50 times"

1:32 p.m. - Wood said he pleaded guilty for having oral sex with the minor victim in this case, when she was 10 years old.

This is really, really sad :(

This jury should take about 15 minutes to return a verdict.

I hope so big flaw. This monster should be shot. We kill dogs for biting kids..... she's way worse than a dog.

2:04 p.m. - Kent is talking about orgies that occurred between his wife and Wendy and Donnie Holland, and with minors. Kent said he's hoping his testimony in this trial can prevent him from serving a life sentence.

So....not because it's the right thing to do or anything.....just in hopes he gets out sooner to do it again. Makes me sick!

3:14 p.m. - The woman who shared a jail cell with Wendy Holland is now on the stand talking about some of the sexual acts that were discussed to her while they shared a cell.

How big of an idiot do you have to be?! Well I think we all know the answer to that.

3:28 p.m. - The cellmate...called Holland "Trick" a nickname that referred to Holland's penchant for sexual activity with multiple partners. Hall also said that Holland told her about the sexual acts with the minors as a way to prepare them for having sex with others.
http://www.al.com/news/mobile/index.ssf/2014/12/incest_children_used_for_sex_a.html#incart_river
BBM

WWH took the innocence of children rationalizing that they needed help from her preparing for sex? What a load of selfish excuses.

MOO
:cow:

The State rested?
Seriously, after a few hours of testimony?
That doesn't make any sense.
Was there only one witness alleging the sex acts as a child?

If true, this is a gross error on their part in my opinion.
Someone fill me in.

4:10 p.m. - Herndon said he went into the Fairhope house on two occasions while Holland rented it from him. He testified that he never saw any *advertiser censored* inside. He also lives next door to the victim in this case.

Because people usually leave *advertiser censored* all over????

I thought the news article mentioned there being some 'phone call'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member