AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They stated the victim was from Baldwin but is in Mobile receiving help (not sure what that means) and she chose to come forward in Jan. I do wonder what sparked her choice to come forward then? Glad she did!
Since I'm posting ;) she was apparently at the Child Advocacy Center in Mobile. To my knowledge, they help children that have been abused. From their website: Our goal is to provide a wide range of services in one central location to sexually abused and/or severely physically abused children.
To me that says, the victim was already being counseled about being abused when she/he implicated Chessie.

Wendy gets out and Chessie goes in. The timing doesn't escape notice. Seems LE doesn't want Wendy and Chessie visiting without being monitored. :twocents:

Stay and post Gert. You have great insight! !

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

The whole interview http://www.local15tv.com/news/local...ed-on-Sex-Charges/xyKTCCw3j0OhJCW3n-ipRA.cspx

go to the 3:50 mark and listen close.....she's gonna spew!

http://www.local15tv.com/news/local...in-Child-Sex-Case/xyKTCCw3j0OhJCW3n-ipRA.cspx

Thanks. This one was much longer than the snip I saw before.
47b20s0.gif
Looks like CW in not going to do well behind bars and will want to talk. :jail:

Wendy gets out and Chessie goes in. The timing doesn't escape notice. Seems LE doesn't want Wendy and Chessie visiting without being monitored. :twocents:

agreed. And they definitely don't want to give them each a chance to make up new stories. That shows you Wendy wouldn't wear a wire, because they could have wired her to visit Chessie or stick them in a cell together to bunk once Chessie went into the pod.

They know they have the big fish now..

I shouldn't be so pleased because I know people are hurting. I can't even imagine the amount of anger, hurt and fear that Wally / Steph are going through right now. Imagine this mess when Payton gets older? But I'm pleased because this is big news and this means the house of cards is going to fold. I know it's premature but I really think we got our guy.

:jail:

Maybe she can get a job painting dirt for the county

Astrokitty, Wendy was in Baldwin Co jail. Chessie's in Mobile Co Jail. They couldn't have been bunk mates.

Still, no chance of visiting privately.

Holy. Cow.

I've been following since the wee beginning last year, and I'm just floored. Surprised that I'm surprised, even. Good gravy.

http://www.local15tv.com/news/local...in-Child-Sex-Case/xyKTCCw3j0OhJCW3n-ipRA.cspx

Thanks. This one was much longer than the snip I saw before.
47b20s0.gif
Looks like CW in not going to do well behind bars and will want to talk. :jail:
Definitely much longer. There are two places where I feel like she stumbles over her words that have me curious (a) when she is stating that she wishes Brittney was here, "because she could clear all this up for (starts to say "us" and then changes to) me" (b) when Andrew is asking about her charges being similar to other family members and she says "yeah you know what, I didn't talk bad about them neither, and I just have, ugh, I don't know, I'll wait- I need my attorney".

Not sure who "us" is, but it sure sounds like Chessie also thinks sissy may have rolled on her. I'm honestly not 100% sure she's guilty- ON THESE CHARGES, but I think the police may have found a perfect way to put a wedge in the sisterly love.

Sadly, the phrase "sisterly love" grosses me out when referring to this family, but you guys know what I mean :)

Definitely much longer. There are two places where I feel like she stumbles over her words that have me curious (a) when she is stating that she wishes Brittney was here, "because she could clear all this up for (starts to say "us" and then changes to) me" (b) when Andrew is asking about her charges being similar to other family members and she says "yeah you know what, I didn't talk bad about them neither, and I just have, ugh, I don't know, I'll wait- I need my attorney".

Not sure who "us" is, but it sure sounds like Chessie also thinks sissy may have rolled on her. I'm honestly not 100% sure she's guilty- ON THESE CHARGES, but I think the police may have found a perfect way to put a wedge in the sisterly love.

Sadly, the phrase "sisterly love" grosses me out when referring to this family, but you guys know what I mean :)

Exactly my thoughts !!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

well crap. i thought i was smart lol

LOL

It could be they're afraid of what Wendy would do to Chessie now that she's out. (Like maybe what happened to Donnie moo) The timing is so unusual.

http://blog.al.com/live/2013/06/brittney_woods_mother_arrested.html

Video of Chessie in handcuffs being taken to jail. Sobbing without tears "I don't want to go to jail".

I laughed so hard when i read this quote! Finally broke my state of shock over Chessie's arrest. All I could think was holy **** (among other deletable comments).

How odd that WWH bails out at the same time (trying to work out a deal?). I'm sure someone is in a panic over this latest event since there's no way Chessie ain't gonna spill the beans (finally) on what she knows.

@Steph: Special thank you for all you are doing for Brittney. Its also helped keep the spotlight on the sex abuse nightmare so you've helped in standing up for the other victims too.

@Zeaux: You were willing to step in the mud (ie: admit to knowing the Woods) and use any resource to find Brittney. Thank you. Glad you're back.

"I don't want to go to jail":floorlaugh:

I think this took Chessie by TOTAL shock and surprise. She's speaking as though someone (her sister?) told on her or spoke ill of her. At least that's how I'm viewing it based on what Chessie said. We know though now that a victim came forward, I do not think Chessie knew that then. That interview is critical because she hasn't had a moment to talk to anyone or get her thoughts straight. We are seeing her process it all before our eyes.

If anything this proves her guilt. Why is she clambering for Brittney to speak up for her? What's that about hmmmm? If she didn't know Brittney was abused before this - and she didn't know about the sex abuse cases .. how could anyone save her?

You're caught Chessie and im so happy I seriously DID break out the champagne (ok, it's 1 of those single glass bottles that I had shoved back from last summer but it counts).

I think this took Chessie by TOTAL shock and surprise. She's speaking as though someone (her sister?) told on her or spoke ill of her. At least that's how I'm viewing it based on what Chessie said. We know though now that a victim came forward, I do not think Chessie knew that then. That interview is critical because she hasn't had a moment to talk to anyone or get her thoughts straight. We are seeing her process it all before our eyes.

If anything this proves her guilt. Why is she clambering for Brittney to speak up for her? What's that about hmmmm? If she didn't know Brittney was abused before this - and she didn't know about the sex abuse cases .. how could anyone save her?

You're caught Chessie and im so happy I seriously DID break out the champagne (ok, it's 1 of those single glass bottles that I had shoved back from last summer but it counts).

I agree she seemed caught off guard! And lied right off the bat saying she didn't know why she was arrested then 2 seconds later after they mention sodomy she suddenly knows! I think that video is very telling. As are some other things I've read tonight. I got the impression she felt WWH threw her under the bus because she mentions that she didn't go against them when they were accused then catches herself and mentions a lawyer. Lots of telling things IMO.

I hope she spills everything she knows to try to save herself, one thing has always stood about her and that is that she puts herself first, she's not going away for them and if she does she's taking them with her IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I find it strange to hear CW say her brother didn't do anything to a child and he went to jail. What about her sister and all the others including her own son?

:dunno: Her charges go back fours years ago? Wasn't she pregnant? I hope her young children are going to be alright.

Wonderful, Steph, you did a great job for Brittney!

God, I didn't even THINK about her being pregnant. Gross.
She tested "dirty" after she had her kids, so she was getting high. We know that for a fact. Who knows what her life was like.. well, I guess we kinda know. Raping and getting high while pregnant and we know it didn't stop after her first child because she did it again with the 2nd!

In her warped mind she probably thinks nothing happened if it wasn't violent in the sense of hitting, restraining. one of those people who clearly doesn't understand what the word rape means.

As you can tell, I'm a tad wound up and I REALLY do not like her.

I find it strange to hear CW say her brother didn't do anything to a child and he went to jail. What about her sister and all the others including her own son? [/B]

That's the bit that instantly jumped out at me too. Later on she remembers to mention her son. That video is bizarre but also very telling. I can't work out if she's on something or just a complete state. The crying noises don't match up with the actual tears coming out. She has damp eyes at one point but it looks like self pity at her situation.

I sincerely hope that the truth will come out now for Brittney. I've been following this for a while now but never felt I had anything useful to add so hello to everyone. CW's arrest has bought me out the woodwork.

That's the bit that instantly jumped out at me too. Later on she remembers to mention her son. That video is bizarre but also very telling. I can't work out if she's on something or just a complete state. The crying noises don't match up with the actual tears coming out. She has damp eyes at one point but it looks like self pity at her situation.

I sincerely hope that the truth will come out now for Brittney. I've been following this for a while now but never felt I had anything useful to add so hello to everyone. CW's arrest has bought me out the woodwork.

:welcome6::welcome6:

She is acting twitchy at the end. She absolutely didn't know she was going to jail. She has a bathing suit on (which she's going to be stuck in, till someone brings her a bra and panties).

I'm a bit weirded out that the press followed her ALL THE WAY IN to the processing! I've never seen that happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003