Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, cap murder chg, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22*Reward*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have any speculation/theories on the aliases?

I mentioned I checked middle names etc., and there was no connection. So now I’m wondering if the April Davis is an identity stolen from a family member. Maybe she used their info to keep a car or house off her record.

Second idea: maybe she had access to prisoners’ personal effects, as I mentioned before, and lifted some IDs?

Third idea: maybe she had access to personnel/HR files with SS#s and where IDs might be copied.
My guess would be the 2nd alias is a female jail prisoner from some time in the last year who's personal effects, including ID or DL, went missing or who's identity was stolen while she was in jail. jmo

Mike Blakly was convicted of theft and ethics violations while employed as the Limestone County sheriff. I don't know if he's going to serve time but I've heard nothing about him losing his pension. He worked for 38 years. If he doesn't lose his pension, then why would VW? Both are felonies.

Alabama sentencing guidelines suggest former sheriff Mike Blakely won’t face prison time | WHNT.com
He's appealing. If convicted, it's goodbye pension.

According to an Alabama law passed in 2014, all state employees receiving retirement benefits would lose their pension if convicted of a felony.

Convicted former Limestone County Sheriff Mike Blakely could lose entire retirement pension | Alabama Mountains

Interesting they haven’t yet chosen to share how they came by the additional info (car, weapon and aliases).

I am sort of guessing that people came forward who sold her the car. If they had caught it on camera, seems like they would give us a direction or region to look in. I bet there are people sifting through surveillance footage for orange cars in a back room somewhere.

Maybe she has the rifle registered to her name or there’s just one missing from the jail. Or someone came forward who sold it to them.

For the aliases, maybe she signed documents with these names or used them in person when she purchased items.

Hope they release more soon!
My guess would be that when someone competent showed up one of the first things they did was inventory both the weapons armory and the evidence lock-up and account for all the weapons. Maybe they came up two short? Or the armorer said, "Gee, now that you mention it Miss Vicky did take a rifle and shotgun last Thursday cuz they was needed in court." jmo

ETA: Now I'm back to feeling sorry for VW's poor mother. I hope officers were respectful when they tossed her house and vehicles upside-down. And likely seized all the computers and phones, as well. Poor lady. Who leaves their elderly mother to deal with all that?

Last edited:
@BrittanyHarryTV

Sheriff Rick Singleton just told me Vicky White purchased the vehicle seen in this photo last week in Lauderdale County. It was parked in the parking lot of Florence Square on Thursday night, Singleton says.
@WAAYTV

You'd be hard pressed to find a worse car in a situation like this, unless the goal is to stick out like a sore thumb.

Even if you only planned to use it briefly, it's idiotic.

@BrittanyHarryTV

Sheriff Rick Singleton just told me Vicky White purchased the vehicle seen in this photo last week in Lauderdale County. It was parked in the parking lot of Florence Square on Thursday night, Singleton says.
@WAAYTV
They'd have been up the creek if someone had stolen that car overnight. You show up to snatch your getaway vehicle and it's just...gone. Or breaks down 3 blocks away. This could have gotten ugly with innocent people and children being hurt or killed right there in that parking lot.

I hope VW gets the entire 10 years for this. She deserves it, IMO.

ETA: And I hope she gets charged right along with him for all the crimes and injuries/deaths of LE or civilians before all this is said and done.

Last edited:
I skim threads that move this fast bc it’s mostly just repeated information. So either people reported it and nothing was done or they didn’t and now they have a very serious situation on their hands? How many people I wonder, will be be investigated because of this. Will anyone receive punishment? Bet they regret staying quiet now.

well the people who would have been most likely to notice and report would be other inmates and who would believe them over a coworker?

You'd be hard pressed to find a worse car in a situation like this, unless the goal is to stick out like a sore thumb.

Even if you only planned to use it briefly, it's idiotic.

I checked it in Kelley Blue Book. Trade-in value $2k to $3k, picking medium values for everything, and ignoring the rear end collision damage.

@Thora_Jay and anyone else

Question: is it better protocol to walk ahead of a prisoner or behind him? I’d think that you’d be more apt to lose control of the situation if you’re ahead—you couldn’t see what he was planning to do. Obviously, it doesn’t matter in this situation, with the special relationship and all that....
Imo she was walking as it didn’t matter. Very nonchalant.

@BrittanyHarryTV

@WAAYTV

I wonder if she paid in cash. Did she have a personal vehicle prior to this one? If so, did she sell that too? Or trade it in?

It's pretty hilarious there actually is a Keystone, AL. You just can't make this stuff up. jmo

Although I had not heard of the Keystone (neighborhood/community), located in Pelham, Alabama (in Shelby County), it is located in MY county right here in Alabama!

I'll be sure to be on the lookout for that orange/copper vehicle!
(I'm on the case, folks!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member