Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those places require registration and security codes. I wonder if she used one of her aliases to rent a unit or a parking space. They’d have loads of cameras too.
They definitely could have varying levels of security and self access. One of my friend’s parents has a storage business in the country that still operates with padlocks and keys! If people don’t keep paying their storage bill, they just eventually use bolt cutters to cut the lock off and they sell the contents (I think there’s laws about how long they have to wait). Anyways a lady has her pontoon boat stored on the lot (not in a unit) and someone came and stole it. And they didn’t have anything of significance on camera because they’re kind of a rinky dink operation. You could come by at 2 am and get your stuff out of storage if you wanted. I always wondered if there could be outlaws just living in the storage unit even, but I’ve probably just watched too many movies.;)

Those places require registration and security codes. I wonder if she used one of her aliases to rent a unit or a parking space. They’d have loads of cameras too.
If she used a disguise, paid cash, made up a name and did a short term storage it's very possible. I have thought since they ditched the car that they may be in two cars at that point. Good points.

I hear you. Just imagine bieng someone who has some of their own activities to hide, getting a call from their old friend, distant relative, or former abuser who says " Go pick up this car, get me some drugs", whatever. You're afraid to do it but more afraid not to. Or he shows up on yur doorstep and says I'm staying here,you keep your mouth shut.
Oh I get it. I just think from VW and CW’s point of view, they want as few people to be in on the details and potentially snitch on them as possible. CW has been put behind bars too many times in past due to witness testimony.

Filling out registrations doesn’t seem to be her problem. The question is whether it’s registered to Vicky White, Vicky Davis, April Davis, Renee Maxwell or someone else.

Yes, I am questioning too what motivated her to cast everything to the wind for a dangerous and unpredictable future with a violent felon who eerily manifests as a trans Richard Speck for me. There must be a reasonable explanation for her impulsive illegal behavior at her age--especially since it coincides with her retirement decision. It could have something to do with how her brain development as a teenager making her vulnerable as an adult when making life changing choices.
What do you mean by this exactly?

They definitely could have varying levels of security and self access. One of my friend’s parents has a storage business in the country that still operates with padlocks and keys! If people don’t keep paying their storage bill, they just eventually use bolt cutters to cut the lock off and they sell the contents (I think there’s laws about how long they have to wait). Anyways a lady has her pontoon boat stored on the lot (not in a unit) and someone came and stole it. And they didn’t have anything of significance on camera because they’re kind of a rinky dink operation. You could come by at 2 am and get your stuff out of storage if you wanted. I always wondered if there could be outlaws just living in the storage unit even, but I’ve probably just watched too many movies.;)
Park and ride lots might be another option.

My feeling is they'd try to do this as prepared in advance as possible and involve as few other people and businesses as possible.

She had lots of cash and they're both from backgrounds out in the country. So it seems to me they'd likely be laying low in a pre-arranged place one of them is familiar with out in the boonies, possibly something she was able to purchase informally like a little trailer in a hunting area or something like that. I'm guessing well stocked in advance too, if the place was arranged/purchased in advance.

I also don't think either of them would likely have more experience with a lot of this stuff than we do, storage places, tow lots and so on, to know exactly what they require, what their security measures are etc. Which is another reason for them to try to avoid all that and go it alone. But I'm just going on what seems like common sense to me. MOO

Dying for an update here lol.

Side note: Anyone ever play Scotland Yard? This story reminds me of the game lol. All the detectives have to band together and find “X”. Once in awhile, “X” has to reveal himself (orange SUV) and then disappears for awhile again. Players have to decide if “X” stayed locally or if he is on the opposite end of the board! Fun game btw! I recommend it! And I hate to admit I love a good prison break story (just hoping they don’t hurt anyone). I am looking forward to finding out if they have been cunning or just lucky so far. Hoping everyone is okay as well.

They're likely traveling with tens of thousands of dollars in cash, based on her bank withdrawals. Money has a way of motivating people to help, especially with this guy's circle.

Given the amount of money they have ,I can easily imagine other criminals might also be keen to find them and take possession of their money and weapons.

Yes, I am questioning too what motivated her to cast everything to the wind for a dangerous and unpredictable future with a violent felon who eerily manifests as a trans Richard Speck for me. There must be a reasonable explanation for her impulsive illegal behavior at her age--especially since it coincides with her retirement decision. It could have something to do with how her brain development as a teenager making her vulnerable as an adult when making life changing choices.
Agreed it’s a crazy pivot for her to make late in life, though it wouldn’t be the first time a relatively law abiding citizen got pulled into a darker life. Prison staff have been manipulated many times. She had stayed connected to her ex-husband and his family through the years so I suspect his deterioration due to Parkinson’s and his eventual death in January 2022 could’ve been part of what made her vulnerable to a breaking point.

As I’ve mentioned before, I live in the country. And there are a billion places to, say, hide a dead body or vehicle. Abandoned houses, barns, fields with access drives. For all we know, they parked the orange car and walked a quarter mile down to where they stashed another car in some old rundown property very near there. It’d actually be smart since the country often has less cameras than cities — though I don’t put it past farmers and hunters to have trail cams that could pick them up. I really hope LE is checking all the boxes.

Along with her internet search history, I want to know what stores she visited in the last month and what she bought. How many cans of spray paint? Large/tall men’s clothing? Anything for recreation/fun/romance? What kind of life did she imagine having with this creep?
There's a link posted here from a reporter named Brian--something? on Twitter. He shared some interesting supposed sightings of her at local businesses prior to the escape.

Don’t locksmiths have ways to deal with that? If not, what happens when people lose the keys to their own car?
They absolutely do but I'm not sure it would be that high on the priority list of the tow company at that point. Now it's considered evidence and, I would hope, being gone through with a fine tooth comb.

Don’t locksmiths have ways to deal with that? If not, what happens when people lose the keys to their own car?
For sure. I just doubt they even were worried about making keys for it, right? That’s the owner’s problem in their minds. The tow truck and LE don’t care whether it gets repaired or can get started. They only care about moving it off the road and they don’t need the keys to throw it up on a truck and haul it out.

There's a link posted here from a reporter named Brian--something? on Twitter. He shared some interesting supposed sightings of her at local businesses prior to the escape.
That would be Brian Entin...here is an excellent recap of all we know so far.

This place is addicting. It’s clear to me some people are really following the case tightly and have developed some impressive familiarity with all the details. The only thing I’ve noticed is that some people dip in and out probably because they have other things to do, but that can lead to people reposting things or not knowing what’s been posted earlier. So ya gotta scroll past the repetitive stuff sometimes and occasionally you see the same question asked a bunch of times by different users who don’t know it’s already been covered.

I don’t think there’s anyway around that though. And it’s cool to see so many people who care and believe in justice.
So I confess I’m one who dip in.

So hopefully not being repetitive:
Is there any news on past interactions between VW and CW?
I figure with hindsight, co-workers would help fit the pieces together on how this relationship developed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper