Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, as the Florence police chief, Singleton had a less-than-stellar record. One notable mishap occurred in 2011, when two workers who were renovating the police station managed to steal 48 pounds of marijuana from the evidence room. They were supposed to be supervised by a deputy at all times while doing the work, but evidently that didn't happen and they managed to sneak 48 pounds of marijuana out of the police station.
Had never seen the marijuana story! See. Stuff like this make me wonder about how corrupted the system could be.

Also, Sheriff Singleton is retiring in 2023.don’t know if that’s relevant in any way. Though, I myself would want to try to escape on his watch for fear they’d replace him with someone who tightens up the slack.

To be fair though, if you look at decades of records, probably a lot of jails have escapes and mistakes like this. Even the best managers are still human and have off days or slack at times probably.

In this new article, they’re thinking of inmates that she’d bonded with:

Vicky White Possibly Aided by Ex-Inmates She Treated 'Above Par': Commander​

www.newsweek.com

Vicky White possibly aided by ex-inmates she treated "above par": Commander

Chad Hunt, a commander for the Gulf Coast Regional Fugitive Task Force, said Sunday that they are taking into account "17 years' worth of contact with other inmates that are potentially out now."
www.newsweek.com
www.newsweek.com
I did see that. It’s not my favorite theory bc it requires her to trust inmates who already got themselves caught in the first place. But who knows at this point.:)

Article:

• Dale Bryant was Casey White's defense attorney when he was sentenced in 2019
  • He believes jail guard Vicky White was likely behind Casey's recent prison break
  • He claims the escape is 'not Casey's MO' and his crimes are often 'shortsighted'
  • Bryant says the April 29 escape was 'far too thorough and too far-thinking'
  • He also claimed his client wanted to die when he was arrested back in 2015
  • Casey was charged with a host of violent crimes and other serious felonies
  • The escaped murderer and former prison guard are still on the run
  • Vicky, 57, helped break Casey, 38, out of prison in Alabama on April 29
  • The pair are not related but are thought to be 'lovers' according to police

Article:

• Dale Bryant was Casey White's defense attorney when he was sentenced in 2019
  • He believes jail guard Vicky White was likely behind Casey's recent prison break
  • He claims the escape is 'not Casey's MO' and his crimes are often 'shortsighted'
  • Bryant says the April 29 escape was 'far too thorough and too far-thinking'
  • He also claimed his client wanted to die when he was arrested back in 2015
  • Casey was charged with a host of violent crimes and other serious felonies
  • The escaped murderer and former prison guard are still on the run
  • Vicky, 57, helped break Casey, 38, out of prison in Alabama on April 29
  • The pair are not related but are thought to be 'lovers' according to police

Of course CW's lawyer is saying that VW is the mastermind here, what would one expect?

That power dynamic would have shifted dramatically as soon as they were safely away from jail. She had some power when he was behind bars, but that's long gone now.

There's just no way her fantasy met reality, and it's not like his behavior is going to get better.

He's got underlying mental issues, he's off his medication, has a possible drug problem, and hiding from authorities is nothing if not stressful.

Recipe for disaster.
Wonder if CW will unload VW? Although if he has any self awareness he must realize he needs her cunning and a second set of eyes. It just seems he used her for his vehicle to freedom. She may be in love but doubt he is.

Are there any legal experts here who might provide information on what charges VW would likely be held on if she was taken into custody by LE right now, at this point, given the current situation - i.e. what the nature of the charges would be and what the likely prison sentence would be.

Also, I assume once sentenced that she would be held in a situation that kept her away from the general prison population, given her career in law enforcement, especially prison/jail administration.

Are there any legal experts here who might provide information on what charges VW would likely be held on if she was taken into custody by LE right now, at this point, given the current situation - i.e. what the nature of the charges would be and what the likely prison sentence would be.

Also, I assume once sentenced that she would be held in a situation that kept her away from the general prison population, given her career in law enforcement, especially prison/jail administration.
Good question. Not a legal expert, but I think they could get her on a lot of charges. The escape. Forgery of gov docs (about the alleged mental evaluation). Using her patrol car. False IDs. Stealing her prison issued firearm. Giving a convicted felon access to a firearm.

Good question. Not a legal expert, but I think they could get her on a lot of charges. The escape. Forgery of gov docs (about the alleged mental evaluation). Using her patrol car. False IDs. Stealing her prison issued firearm. Giving a convicted felon access to a firearm.
Endangering civilians? I don’t know if that’s a formal crime or not. But it should be.

So what does everyone think they’re doing all day long? I think boredom is their biggest enemy right now.

-can’t use her phone to red about themselves online, though could have purchased burner phones
-can’t go out to eat or to bars
-do they have a tv?
-if they’re in an abandoned cabin, do they have power, internet access, water? It’s getting real warm in the southeast US
-if she packed food and supplies, are they running low? It gets real unpleasant real quick when eating canned and prepackaged junk for 10 days.

I think they’re in a cabin somewhere in TN, GA, KY, AL, maybe MS, without power, getting hungry, bored and snippy with each other with nothing to do. He’s been without his meds for 10 days after likely stopping them abruptly (which is a bad, bad idea). That’s going to force them out of hiding and interacting with the public. I suspect this will be resolved in the next week but I don’t think it will end peacefully. Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JSlice