Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

OMG. If this turns out to be true, this whole incident ought to be used as an example of how NOT to conduct an investigation. First it was the local sheriff not noticing VW and CW were unaccounted for until hours later, then it was the lack of clear communication between LE in TN and AL about the orange car, now LE allegedly didn't follow up on a possible sighting for DAYS? No matter how this ends, a number of LE agencies are going to be in CYA mode. MOO.

Just my thoughts but I don’t think this is going off as she planned.
The idea is to get away, way away, very far away as quickly as possible and I can’t imagine that having to steal a car every day is a very efficient method to get away. Every time you steal a car you risk somebody seeing you, calling it in and having all of local LE looking for you.

The vehicle found in Indiana was described as a dark blue 2006 Ford F-150 with nothing inside, according to authorities. A USMS spokesperson said a press release would be disseminated later on Monday.

Oh, I guessed correctly. (I said early on I thought they might travel in a pickup.)

I wonder what kind of odds Vegas bookies are doing on all the aspects of this case? ;)

I am definitely curious to hear more updates as they contine to come out. Thanks, everyone, for posting all the great links.

I am from Elkhart. Born and raised there until I was a teen. Haven't been back in 50+ years.

Facts: Flutes are made there. (or used to be.)

Per Capita, it has some of the WORST crime statistics in the ENTIRE WORLD.

VW might have family or friends there whom she believes will help her?

Elkhart is definitely NOT a place to travel to.... even NEAR to, if you are sharing a ride with someone who has a Meth problem.

I'm betting their little caper will come to an end before Friday morning.

Just hoping and praying no innocent civilians are hurt or worse.

(MOO)

Isn't Elkhart also known as the RV capital of the U.S.? Where they are manufactured and/or sold?

So Vicky was still alive at this point. Also of note, law enforcement knows what vehicle they are looking for. Good on Brian for not compromising the chase.

Well, law enforcement knows what vehicle they transferred into sometime last Tuesday. Respectfully, they may have and probably have, switched vehicles again, perhaps even multiple times, since then. JMO

Last edited:
If this is them, then it does appear to establish that they don't have a home base vehicle, like an RV that they are working out of

(As of yet) This RV capital of the US stuff might indicate they are looking to nab an RV also.

Sounds like they were getting supplies from other white supremacists
A white supremacist gang affiliated network spread out over many states could easily leave vehicles waiting for them at certain stops, even better if they are later reported as stolen (whether they actually were or not). Or even a person who is traveling along with them in his or her own car .

IMHO they might as well not search for the car they stole in Evansville. They aren’t likely to still be using it.
The car wash manager said he had information about the vehicle they fled in, but will not comment further in order not to jeopardize the investigation.
IMO, when LE finds (or has found) that vehicle, they will have their next clue where the two are headed.

JMO

Just my thoughts but I don’t think this is going off as she planned.
The idea is to get away, way away, very far away as quickly as possible and I can’t imagine that having to steal a car every day is a very efficient method to get away. Every time you steal a car you risk somebody seeing you, calling it in and having all of local LE looking for you.
Yes, playing hopscotch with grand theft auto charges pending and LE hot on your trail leaves no time for lingerie or romance. Poor Vicky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB