AL AL - Danniella Vian, 24, Mobile, 17 Jul 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fundraiser planned to help find missing Mobile mother Danniella Vian
Some good news guys! Danniella's work, Hurricane Grill & Wings, is holding a fundraiser for her on Sunday, September 2nd. There is a car wash between 9:00 am and 3:00 pm with all proceeds going to the family. 15% of sales at the restaurant between 6:00 and 9:00 pm will also be going to the family. Hurricane Grill & Wings is located at 7721 Airport Boulevard.

Ok here’s the first rough draft list. Please no sharing yet. If anyone sees anyone listed in other areas by Mobile city or county police please let me know so I can show they are officially recognized. The first part of the list came from searching Mobile AL here on websleuths. The names produced may still be missing or could have returned and we have not found out yet, there may be more names that need to be added as well that I missed. If anyone wants to help rundown names to make sure these people are still missing I would appreciate it. So without further ado

Found on websleuth
Valerie Michele Coyle County

Daniella Vian City

Michael Edward city

Sharvin Simpson City

Traci Sutton City

Jesse Carter City

Amy Jarvis city

ShaBrenya Battles city

Beatrice Thompson city

Luis Vargas Giraldo city

Tamborah Brown city

David Newill city

James Dykes city

Trista Tasha Yelding city

Christina Zane city near koiiman rd

April Russell city

Brittney Wood city

Charles Bubba Jackson

Daniel Jemison

Brittany Robinson

Debra Durrance Pritchett city

Namus

Tracy Sutton Mobile city

Janis Rudder Mobile city

Molly Ezell Mobile city

Garland Ford Mobile county

Jeffrey Holloman Mobile county

Dorothea Williams Mobile city

Michael Boyette Mobile County

Tonya McMillan Mobile City

Gail Franklin Mobile county

Brenda Dearing Mobile city

Stephen Pearson Mobile County

Lisa Pierce Mobile city

Alesha Charles Mobile county

Holly Paul mobile city

Anthony Brown Mobile City

Edwin Satterthwaite Mobile City

Michael Wright Mobile county

Travis Phillips Mobile county

Victor Barbour Mobile county

Actually listed by Alabama law enforcement agency site

Mobile city

Daniella Vian

Traci Sutton

Molly Ezell

Brittney Wood

Dorothea Williams

Tamborah Brown

Mobile county

Charles Jackson

Travis Phillips

Others may be listed but city or county are listed as unknown

Ok here’s the first rough draft list. Please no sharing yet. If anyone sees anyone listed in other areas by Mobile city or county police please let me know so I can show they are officially recognized. The first part of the list came from searching Mobile AL here on websleuths. The names produced may still be missing or could have returned and we have not found out yet, there may be more names that need to be added as well that I missed. If anyone wants to help rundown names to make sure these people are still missing I would appreciate it. So without further ado

Thank you for doing this! To ensure focus remains on Danniella on this thread, it may be best to start a new one for Missing in Mobile, AL.

Thank you for doing this! To ensure focus remains on Danniella on this thread, it may be best to start a new one for Missing in Mobile, AL.
I see. Fairly new, so I don't know how things work. Thanks for this. I had no idea this situation (and probably others like it) exist. I appreciate your work on it.

Mobile woman missing for 43 days now, fundraising events planned to help family

It's been 43 restless days since family and friends have seen 24-year-old Danniella Vian. The last month and a half has been hard for Julie Thomas, her mother-in-law.

"She had her goals. Very strong-willed. She worked hard to save the money to get her car and she didn't just leave her phone somewhere and then leave. She's just not going to do that. She did still have money in her apartment, she left cash in her apartment. You don't just do that if you're going to leave," Thomas said.

Danniella was last seen on July 17 at the Shell gas station on Government Boulevard near I-65. According to police, she was captured on surveillance video leaving, but where she went next is still a mystery.

"Homicide is looking into that. They say they may have some more footage of her but they're not ready to let that out, so we really don't have a starting point to look," Thomas said.

There's no missing page for Danniella on FB or any groups. How would we get something like that going? Would we need to speak to her mother-in-law?
I have found one group for Danniella on FB. JDT is also a member of it. It's called "Information on Missing Mother Daniella Vian." Her name is misspelled in the group name, note one "n", which might be why it isn't coming up in your searches!

As in a previous case, Websleuth memebers mobilized for a young girl found safe. Let’s keep the fire going for this beautiful young woman!

No matter which way the goes, sadly thinking it will not end well, the family needs closure, one way or another!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett