GUILTY AL - Hiawayi Robinson, 8, Prichard, 16 September 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
:tantrum:
Just got back in to see the latest updates - so sorry!
Rest in peace Hiawayi, precious angel.

I do hope I am spelling her name correctly - seen it spelled different ways.

I hope they find the one(s) who did this - prayers to her loved ones.

It's probably true. She was found naked. :cry:

I figured the former POI was just a customer. I'm inclined to think it was just a crime of opportunity, especially since she was found relatively quick and close by. I'm just still so curious about why they thought she was taken across state lines.

If this turns out to be another 17 yr old neighbour, or friend of the family... I just can't.

I'm so sorry Hawayi :(

I figured the former POI was just a customer. I'm inclined to think it was just a crime of opportunity, especially since she was found relatively quick and close by. I'm just still so curious about why they thought she was taken across state lines.

I don't know where Pritchard is located, is it near state lines?

I think she ran into someone she 'knew' at the complex. Told them she was going to get $ from her DAd, and they said " don't bother-here's 4 dollars, I'll walk you to the store...' :mad:

Do they have a maintenance man working there? Do any of her friends have uncles or big brothers, that she might know?

This seems very logical to me too. Maybe that's why she was dumped so close to home, the perp wasn't driving.

another little girl gone ):
i'm thinking this is going to be another young person again.

I so hoped Hawayi had been the victim of an accident rather than the alternative. :( poor darling little girl. Another baby gone for no reason.

I was really hoping to see she'd been found. :( Rest in peace beautiful girl!

Time to snuggle my babies.

[modsnip]

Happy Birthday! I'm so sorry this happened on your special day.

Breaks my heart! :(

Sent from my iPhone

I know. This is my day too. Happy Birthday to us! I pray and pray and pray....will this ever stop?

Happy Birthday redfish!

I feel like it's never going to stop. This month has been painful on WS!! :(

Sent from my iPhone

I am feeling like this might be another young perp. With the candy, and the very close dump site, it feels like she was 'hanging out' with older kids she trusted. She wouldn't have gone anywhere with an adult, unless she knew him really well. I think this is going to be an older kid from the neighborhood that did this monstrous deed.

[modsnip]

I followed the link to the actual news story. MC often will copy entire articles, then link the "source" (no 10% on Facebook :sigh: :moo: )

Here are the MSM links:

http://www.wkrg.com/story/26570956/...iawayi?clienttype=generic&smartdevicecgbypass
(ETA)
&
http://fox10tv.com/2014/09/18/prich...tinue-diligent-pursuit-of-person-responsible/

Her name was Hiawayi. I've asked our amazing Mods to edit her thread label.

What a beautiful little girl! How many angels must we lose before this evil madness stops? I've been a WSer long enough to know this rhetorical question can't be answered. As a mother of an almost eight year old girl, I am sickened and bewildered.

:eek:verreaction:

Why must they suffer so terribly before gaining their wings? I just don't understand.....

:no:

:candle:

:rose:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it was yet another younger perp who did this lets hope he (or she) is at least 18.

Godspeed, beautiful girl.

Thinking of Hawayi, this is so sad of a story. My heart breaks for her and the family. I only hope that the person
responsible for this outcome is locked up and punished as duly deserved.

From what I have been able to gather
About 5pm on Sept 16 2014, Hawayi arrived home as seen by her grandmother (her mom's mom).
She came into the house and changed out of her school clothes and turned on the TV. Her father
calls and tells her that he might be stopping by her cousin's house, but not right
away. This would be the fathers Niece. With her mother working, she took the money that was left
for her? made the lil hike to the store to get candies for her and her cousin. Whom she usually visited anyway.
I don't think she was even on the roads while she walked to the store. Its kitty corner from the apartment buildings
complex. Just a few trees separating it. This is the possible route I would think she'd take. Coming
in from behind the Texaco and what looks like the dumpster area. Pictures of map below. She never made it
to her cousin's home and her dad never did either. She was not reported missing till after dark that night.

attachment.php

attachment.php

I have to think if it was a crime of opportunity, the opportunity was in the Texaco Parking lot
or the Apartment Complex Parking area. Whomever could have seen her walk out from behind that area
as whomever left the Texaco moments before she arrived. Drove around to the apartment complex and
snagged her on her way back through. Seems the Texaco on google is rather busy, if something happened
in the parking lot I would think someone saw something. Second someone in the apartment complex either
living there or visiting someone that does. Sees her going through there as he is leaving, parks and
waits for her. Crimes of opportunity. I don't think she took the long route down her drive way out to
St. Stephens past the little wooded area separating her entrance from the Texaco's and back again.
I would have walked the shorter way from the back of the Texaco.

I would think that would be why the person in the video would be questioned. She may have seen something
walking out of the store shortly after Hawayi. Questions I would think asked would be. Do you remember the
girl. do you remember her walking in? did you see her as you walked out? Was she walking towards the road?
Etc.... From what was said and understand that she is not a suspect and has been cooperating with law
enforcement. I have to wonder if they question any of the customers that were on video shortly before Hawayi
was in the store? Even just to ask if they seen the way she entered the Texaco parking lot.

They listed it as a homicide, and was said by the public works employee that she was nude when found. She
was not even wearing shoes. I have to wonder if these items were found near by? And what the cause of her
death was. Strangulation?

I hope they find out who did this to her soon and lock em up. So saddened.
My thoughts and heart are with the family during this tough time.

Please also note these comments are just my thoughts questions and opinions.

About 25-30 miles from the Mississippi state line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even closer to Florida State line, but I dont think she ever left the area. I wonder what made them think she had crossed state lines..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly
Back