Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we even sure that the first one is a man?

From this statement, it appears that the first one is not only “a man,” but he is “the man,” meaning PS.

"Through our investigation and through statements, we’ve pretty much been able to identify the children and the second gentleman,'' Smith said. “What we’re trying to do is close the loop on the third individual in the video who was the first one who walks by as the children are playing.”

Kamille McKinney abduction: Police release surveillance video from night of disappearance

ETA: Read that’s wrong obviously. I was referring to the second man, which is clearly not what you meant.

So this was the picture I had on my head for the last 3 days when I came into this case. And now today I see video of what looks like still quiet with the exception of 2 small children playing alone.
I wonder if the party was rapping up and there were just a few people still hanging around outside (or kids) and most of the other people were inside at that point. Imo

OCT 18, 2019
Searching for Kamille McKinney: Police release video of suspect, person of interest & possibly missing toddler
[...]

Birmingham police released a video Friday morning that includes a suspect and a person of interest in the kidnapping of Kamille McKinney.

Police Chief Patrick Smith says the suspect has been identified as the second adult in the video, but police are asking for the public’s assistance with identifying the person of interest (the first adult in the video).

Chief Smith says police believe one of the children is Kamille McKinney. The second child will not be identified. He says Kamille was kidnapped in the area the video was captured.

[...]

Chief Smith said there will be a grid search Sunday and is asking for volunteers. The search will be where the person of interest frequented.
-
[...]
I was wondering where you were @PommyMommy - so this is interesting that the article is saying man#1 is a POI? I thought they just wanted him for his help in what he may have seen......JMO

IDK where the grid search will be, but the two nearest parks to Tom Brown Village appear to be:

Stockham Park (6.52 acres)
4221 8th Avenue North
Birmingham, AL 35212

and

Avondale Park (36.5 acres)
4101 5th Avenue South
Birmingham, AL 35222

If you extend the radius, there are several more.

The Avondale park has a lake.

Source: Parks - The Official Website for the City of Birmingham, Alabama

OCT 18, 2019
Searching for Kamille McKinney: Police release video of suspect, person of interest & possibly missing toddler
[...]

Birmingham police released a video Friday morning that includes a suspect and a person of interest in the kidnapping of Kamille McKinney.

Police Chief Patrick Smith says the suspect has been identified as the second adult in the video, but police are asking for the public’s assistance with identifying the person of interest (the first adult in the video).

Chief Smith says police believe one of the children is Kamille McKinney. The second child will not be identified. He says Kamille was kidnapped in the area the video was captured.

[...]

Chief Smith said there will be a grid search Sunday and is asking for volunteers. The search will be where the person of interest frequented.

[...]

I wish they would clarify if the poi is Stallworth.

OCT 18, 2019
Kamille McKinney abduction: Police release surveillance video from night of disappearance
[...]

Birmingham police released the video Friday in the sixth day of the search for Kamille. The video shows two young children playing, one of them believed to be Kamille. One man walks by the children without stopping. A second man, who has a distinctive limp, comes along a short time later and the children leave with him.

[...]

Authorities say the video’s time stamp is incorrect but the video was indeed taken about the time of the kidnapping. They believe the first man is a witness and they would like to talk with him about what he may have seen. The second man, said Birmingham Police Chief Patrick Smith, is a suspect in the case. He declined to elaborate on if they have identified that man or located him.

"Through our investigation and through statements, we’ve pretty much been able to identify the children and the second gentleman,'' Smith said. “What we’re trying to do is close the loop on the third individual in the video who was the first one who walks by as the children are playing.”

"We want to see if he has additional information or if he saw something that night that may be critical in this investigation,'' the chief said. “Just a few minutes later, we received a report of our missing 3-year-old child, better known as Cupcake.”

[...]

BPD posted that the video was "recovered from a surveillance camera within the Tom Brown Housing complex"

Their 100% wrong! There is no way that is within the complex.

I know this area and that video is taken from an adjacent street who’s back yard faces the back of one building in the complex. There is absolutely no area within the complex that correlates to that video angle never mind there are no garages or covered parking within Tom Brown.

Yes, but I thought they said in earlier interviews that they were on a playground at the apartment complex before the kidnapping? The little ones seem far away from one, or even far away from older kids and adults.
Also where are the crowd of adults that were supposedly around the children? It's dark and there are no other adults visible.

From this statement, it appears that the first one is not only “a man,” but he is “the man,” meaning PS.

ETA: Read that’s wrong obviously. I was referring to the second man, which is clearly not what you meant.

But this is interesting BBM - close the loop on the third individual... - what 3rd individual? We have two little children playing one is Kamille according to a reporters question and answer to chief - man#1 who walks on by and man#2 who engages the children and leads them off out of camera range. Is the third individual someone else on another video and a slip?

I was wondering where you were @PommyMommy - so this is interesting that the article is saying man#1 is a POI? I thought they just wanted him for his help in what he may have seen......JMO
"We want to see if he has additional information or if he saw something that night that may be critical in this investigation,'' the chief said. “Just a few minutes later, we received a report of our missing 3-year-old child, better known as Cupcake.”

(Pre-trial conference in KB's case this morning, sorry I'm late!)

I agree and I thought I saw one of the persons have like a jacket or something where the bottom of the jacket is noticeable as it hangs past his waist over his thighs. I think LOL :)

ETA - The person leading the children away is the one I think has a jacket or something that goes down past his waist and almost onto the thigh area. You can see it best right before the video cuts out and he is leading children away.
Are they sure it is a man? Could be a woman. I think more women were knee length coats, than men.

Their 100% wrong! There is no way that is within the complex.

I know this area and that video is taken from an adjacent street who’s back yard faces the back of one building in the complex. There is absolutely no area within the complex that correlates to that video angle never mind there are no garages or covered parking within Tom Brown.
Could the “back of one building in the complex” be the birthday party building or next to it?

But this is interesting BBM - close the loop on the third individual... - what 3rd individual? We have two little children playing one is Kamille according to a reporters question and answer to chief - man#1 who walks on by and man#2 who engages the children and leads them off out of camera range. Is the third individual someone else on another video and a slip?

Because they are not identifying that second child, I take the three individuals to mean Kamille, the suspect (PS), and the witness they are looking for.

and this is what I think her father was concerned about - lack of supervision IMO. this video doesn't match up with the early MSM reports about what was going on - timing, etc. why?

Probably some face saving going on. It’s not a good look to say “Kamille was playing with a friend unsupervised.”

Noticing the CH5 at the top of video.

Just wondering of there is a church or other business with CH initials?

Trying to figure out where the cameras maybe.

Jmo
screen-shot-2019-10-18-at-12-08-22-pm-png.209688

The camera is on the NE corner of this green house next to Tom Brown village day care

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GonzoToxic