Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
screen-shot-2019-10-18-at-12-08-22-pm-png.209688

The camera is on the NE corner of this green house next to Tom Brown village day care

I believe you may be right....

I looked at all the videos last night, on my "big" computer monitor, looking for cameras in the TBcomplex. Could not see any.

Usually the are at the very least near the office area, which was not shown.

Moo

Imo

If the man that was identified as Man #2 was PS and there is literal evidence of him leading Cupcake off in addition to having a car matching witness statements, I believe he would have been charged already IMO.

chief said everyone is a POI. He is a POI because he is wanted for questioning.
Yeah, I definitely think you’re right. Not a fan of the phrasing though, as many people take “POI” as another word for “suspect.”

It’s not a good idea to use that word when referring to the couple that were taken into custody, and then turn around and use that word to refer to a potential witness.

If the man that was identified as Man #2 was PS and there is literal evidence of him leading Cupcake off in addition to having a car matching witness statements, I believe he would have been charged already IMO.

Witness statements and fairly low quality video might not be enough. DNA would cinch it though, and I imagine we’ll see charges quickly if Kamille’s DNA shows up in that vehicle.

JMO
Im still pretty convinced the 1st guy drops something (candy or coins) to make the children pick up even more. Because right after he walks by, then the kids are actively scrambling to pick things up in the area that he could have easily dropped or slightly tossed a handful.

I dont disagree that the children may have been picking up stuff before he walks by either but I do think they start picking up things the 1st guy drops.

It makes me wonder if maybe one of them or someone else may have deposited or tossed some of the same items even before we see this video today. Maybe we are not being shown what happened before we even saw this part today.

For example if earlier one of them had scattered some candy around and then came over to the girls wherever they were and told them, hey over there near that area there is lots of candy over there. It could have made them go to the area where they then approached them again. That could be why they were picking things up to begin with.

Or they may have been picking up small rocks or something and then their focus shifted to what Guy #1 threw down.

I think it was real subtle the way guy #1 drops the items as he walks by. I think he was purposely trying not to be noticed by anyone else in the area and he let guy #2 do the dirty work after he walks on by and lures them by dropping stuff.

JMO of course but Im still thinking Guy #1 was part of the whole thing and dropped things to setup the kids for Guy #2.
Yes I still believe the same...it's obvious to me. But I wasn't going to belabor the point and argue. Thanks for posting your thoughts. And as you said, were only seeing a snippet of the video that LE feels we need to see.
I'm curious where we go from here as far as what was released earlier. KM's brother's account, etc. How is it all going to come together?

JMO
Im still pretty convinced the 1st guy drops something (candy or coins) to make the children pick up even more. Because right after he walks by, then the kids are actively scrambling to pick things up in the area that he could have easily dropped or slightly tossed a handful.

I dont disagree that the children may have been picking up stuff before he walks by either but I do think they start picking up things the 1st guy drops.

It makes me wonder if maybe one of them or someone else may have deposited or tossed some of the same items even before we see this video today. Maybe we are not being shown what happened before we even saw this part today.

For example if earlier one of them had scattered some candy around and then came over to the girls wherever they were and told them, hey over there near that area there is lots of candy over there. It could have made them go to the area where they then approached them again. That could be why they were picking things up to begin with.

Or they may have been picking up small rocks or something and then their focus shifted to what Guy #1 threw down.

I think it was real subtle the way guy #1 drops the items as he walks by. I think he was purposely trying not to be noticed by anyone else in the area and he let guy #2 do the dirty work after guy #1 walks on by and lures them by dropping stuff.

JMO of course but Im still thinking Guy #1 was part of the whole thing and dropped things to setup the kids for Guy #2.
If it was unplanned then the first guy could be tossing COINS from his pocket after seeing the girls picking up acorns?
Could fingerprints be on a coin? I bet whatever he was tossing the girls didn’t pick all of them up. (If he was tossing something)

Witness statements and fairly low quality video might not be enough. DNA would cinch it though, and I imagine we’ll see charges quickly if Kamille’s DNA shows up in that vehicle.

It surely would be probable cause. They don't need evidence that proves it beyond a reasonable doubt at this time. They are clear that they identified the second person and spoke with him - it sounds like Man #2 would have to acknowledge it was him on the video but I could be wrong.

They are putting the community at IMMENSE risk if they do believe that is him and he has not been charged. It was a completely impromptu kidnapping with no planning of a random child playing outside by someone who now has child *advertiser censored* on their phone. It would be wildly irresponsible and unethical. What child is next?

Why are they using the term "walking" when describing the gait of Person #1 and Person #2?? Looks to me like Person #1 was jogging past the two kids, and Person #2 jogs up to them, does a U-turn onto the grass, then starts jogging again, with the kids following him.

I suspect Persons #1 and #2 are both involved in this. Their gait is too similar.

JMVHO

I looks like they're jogging because that video is on fast forward.

Why are they using the term "walking" when describing the gait of Person #1 and Person #2?? Looks to me like Person #1 was jogging past the two kids, and Person #2 jogs up to them, does a U-turn onto the grass, then starts jogging again, with the kids following him.

I suspect Persons #1 and #2 are both involved in this. Their gait is too similar.

JMVHO

Look at the timer in the video and you will realize it’s not at 100% speed. It’s like a slow fast forward. That’s exactly why you think they are jogging.

No one was watching those kids. MOO.
After seeing this video that becomes even MORE evident. My god. Two three year olds playing by a road in a housing project. :mad:
Additionally, and I have not been leaning this way until now - they had EVERY chance to take both kids. And just took her. I now believe this is targeted and has something to do with family members 'activities', street debt, etc. I hadn't thought until now that this was directly related to them. Just MOO.

I looks like they're jogging because that video is on fast forward.

Okay, thanks. I suspected as much (as soon as I posted, of course!)

Still, I believe the two people shown on the video are working together.

JMVHO.

Still hoping and praying for a positive outcome. CC should be celebrating Halloween with her family and friends, and eating cupcakes.

purpleHalloweenCupcakes.jpgpurpleCupcakeTheme.jpg

Last edited:
After seeing this video that becomes even MORE evident. My god. Two three year olds playing by a road in a housing project. :mad:
Additionally, and I have not been leaning this way until now - they had EVERY chance to take both kids. And just took her. I now believe this is targeted and has something to do with family members 'activities', street debt, etc. I hadn't thought until now that this was directly related to them. Just MOO.

For whatever the reason, the police chief doesn't seem to think so - he said that all of maybe 20 minutes went into planning this and it was just an impromptu decision. It sounds like LE has reason to believe that someone did not plan this out to go take her as revenge against the family.

Maybe they are still awaiting forensics. I am sure they are watching him close. Once they charge him the clock starts ticking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webberry