Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from birthday party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m about to pull my hair out and starting to doubt the actions of BPD. I know their is good reason to hold back information but they haven’t helped themselves by not releasing details that could be truly helpful. Furthermore, unless they have altered the video since I watched, why didn’t they adjust the speed so it properly reflected real time? Some people can be recognized by their gait but this video is in more then 100% speed and distorts the movement. Just that one little detail alone makes me question BPD. Now this public grid search in an urban area? That’s strange, no? Unless they are going to Avondale park, which is very busy but it’s the only area close that might need a lot of people.

Today’s PC was another mess. They didn’t roll out the information properly and if the reporters didn’t ask nobody would have known Cupcake was one of the kids! No, I’m sorry but It’s close to the FBI needing to take over. I originally thought BPD was hard on top of this but that confidence has eroded with the calamity’s. That massive show of force, begging the public, uninformative PC’s, etc. UGH....time to send in the first team, you scrubs need to hit the bench.

MOO and respectfully...

Been saying since the first presser, the need to hand off to the FBI.

I'm again, disappointed .... No thanks to the volunteers looking and if I hear "reach out " one more time ...

The choppy speak, 3 or 4 words then pause repeatedly, makes me loose interest.

He is lecturing not speaking to this community in a "language" and speech they can identify with. Create a bond.

It creates distrust with me. Wonder how the TB community feels?

MOO....

Alabama Law Enforcement Agency Online Services

3-year-old girl kidnapped from Birmingham birthday party; Amber Alert cites ‘extreme danger’

Kamille “Cupcake” McKinney vanished about 8:30 p.m. Saturday from Tom Brown Village public housing community in Avondale. She was outside with friends when she disappeared.

According to other children, a man and a woman in a dark SUV picked up Kamille. An 11-year-old boy said he saw a man get out of the SUV, pick up Kamille and put her in the vehicle. Police do not believe this is a custodial issue. Both of Kamille’s parents as well as her extended family are on the scene.
33DODX7I6ZD6LAAJZGFTSKTMWI.JPG

This is my first time making a thread, please let me know if I missed anything!

Media, Maps, timeline - *No Discussion*

Thread #1
Thread #2

Thread #3

is the link to the media thread working for you? It isn’t for me.

It surely would be probable cause. They don't need evidence that proves it beyond a reasonable doubt at this time. They are clear that they identified the second person and spoke with him - it sounds like Man #2 would have to acknowledge it was him on the video but I could be wrong.

They are putting the community at IMMENSE risk if they do believe that is him and he has not been charged. It was a completely impromptu kidnapping with no planning of a random child playing outside by someone who now has child *advertiser censored* on their phone. It would be wildly irresponsible and unethical. What child is next?
With all eyes on him, it really wouldn’t be a huge concern. He’d be under constant physical surveillance, and likely subject to GPS tracking (if he has a vehicle).

With the heat this high, it would be highly unusual for a repeat event in the near future.

Don’t get me wrong, it’s still troubling that he’s free, but the evidence might not be strong enough for charges right now.

So at this point from what I am reading the 1st guy walking by is merely to see if he saw something. Second guy is suspect in the case. IMO it's the POI from the beginning.

From what LE told us, yes, but keep in mind that LE ALWAYS says they just want to talk to someone who may actually be a prime POI and could be subsequently charged with formal charges as soon as they get their hands on them.

They of course would never say during the PC that he is wanted because they think he is involved, because that defeats the purpose of finding the person. They know the person would probably avoid them and go on the run if the person knew he was becoming a suspect. So of course LE always makes it seem like they just want to have a friendly chat with him. Until they get their hands on them. Then he will either be just a supporting witness or become one of the people involved.

MOO and respectfully...

Been saying since the first presser, the need to hand off to the FBI.

I'm again, disappointed .... No thanks to the volunteers looking and if I hear "reach out " one more time ...

The choppy speak, 3 or 4 words then pause repeatedly, makes me loose interest.

He is lecturing not speaking to this community in a "language" and speech they can identify with. Create a bond.

It creates distrust with me. Wonder how the TB community feels?

MOO....

We do know the FBI is involved in the investigation, which is encouraging.

As long as that’s the case, then I’m not worried.

I think this may be a gang related crime. Little time planning, multiple people involved, guys on video appear by their dress and walk to be of younger generation, and there is a lot of silence. Wondering if that Is because LE is trying to prevent those who are involved from being killed by other member before they talk. They r being extremely careful of what they release. Including where cameras r located and who may have been caught on camera. Moo
Any particular gangs prominent in that area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018