Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 *Arrests* #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's all the things I've been thinking... One would think their has to be more to this story. I mean I have a hard time thinking it was all random?
Even if it was, it was still premeditated. Police believe it was decided and acted upon within twenty minutes.
That may be just based on what they observed in the video, though. They still have a lot of investigating to do.
Maybe the two of them or one of them had fantasized about taking a child, and they saw the opportunity and acted on it.

Imo

Was there any confirmation of how long those two had been dating/living together?

On her instagram page (handle Juisay1234) DB posted a picture of PS on March 31, 2019, and referred to him as “bae 4 ever.” So, at least 6+ months.

Attachments

• EC5AB903-18A2-4B02-9AF0-7E2DD467C544.jpeg
    EC5AB903-18A2-4B02-9AF0-7E2DD467C544.jpeg
    74.4 KB · Views: 106
On her instagram page (handle Juisay1234) DB posted a picture of PS on March 31, 2019, and referred to him as “bae 4 ever.” So, at least 6+ months.

Wonder if that picture was taken while they were driving around looking for innocent children to abduct. Yeah, bae 4 ever indeed.

That's all the things I've been thinking... One would think their has to be more to this story. I mean I have a hard time thinking it was all random?

May I ask why you dont think it was random or an opportunity to kidnap Cupcake by a stranger predator or predators, especially when abducted, and murdered children their offender was a total stranger 44% of the time.

The reason I ask is LE has said they haven't found any link between the prepetrators, and any of Cupcake's family. Imo, by this time LE has had ample time to do so.

Or do you mean they selected Cupcake as a specific target beforehand?

Often stranger predators will chose their targeted victim based on the opportunity to do so.

Or some will surveil the child, and family...stalking their home, and surroundings, but these are stranger pedophiles who go into the victim's home during the night when the victim,and family are all asleep.

Personally, I believe this is another case of stranger pedophiles kidnapping little Cupcake. Jmo.

I think both offenders had gotten together beforehand, and premeditated a plan to kidnap a very young child. The opportunity arose, and they took full advantage of it.

Jmhoo

Yeah, I think he was just saying what every defense lawyer says. I wonder if he will stick around.
I wouldn't. Career suicide, so far as I am concerned. I would not use a lawyer that defended a child pedo or murderer. You have to a sorry S._B. to put money over child welfare. That is such a heinous act police would not bring charges or less they had you dead to rights.
Imo

May I ask why you dont think it was random or an opportunity to kidnap Cupcake by a stranger predator or predators, especially when abducted, and murdered children their offender was a total stranger 44% of the time.

The reason I ask is LE has said they haven't found any link between the prepetrators, and any of Cupcake's family. Imo, by this time LE has had ample time to do so.

Often stranger predators will chose their targeted victim based on the opportunity to do so.

Or some will surveil the child, and family...stalking their home, and surroundings, but these are stranger pedophiles who go into the victim's home during the night when the victim,and family are all asleep.

Personally, I believe this is another case of stranger pedophiles kidnapping little Cupcake. Jmo.

Jmhoo

Bringing this over from an earlier post.
Derick Brown (Irisha), 29 - Center Point, AL Has Court or Arrest Records at MyLife.com™ (hope this link is allowed) Brown had connections to TBV. I won’t sleuth family so I’ve blacked out address & dropped pin in general area.” Perhaps they were at TBV visiting DB family or there at party because of those connections. They had opportunity to observe Cupcake. The vehicle would’ve already been parked in parking lot. When little ones went around back they seized the opportunity. Hence, Birmingham Police Chief Smith’s comment, “I think maybe 20 minutes. I don’t believe a lot of planning went into it. I think it was something maybe done impromptu.”
All that to say I totally agree with you. These Monsters/pedophiles are hiding in plain sight most of the time. Just waiting for the perfect opportunity to strike. MOO
Kamille McKinney abduction: Police release surveillance video from night of disappearance

Attachments

• DC53AC4F-A123-4D7A-8507-BD2A41A378CB.jpeg
    DC53AC4F-A123-4D7A-8507-BD2A41A378CB.jpeg
    240.9 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Do we know what PS's job is yet? His original story was that he had a legitimate reason to be in that area due to work. I'm thinking that he might have been over there working, noticed the birthday party going on and started watching for the right moment to snatch a child... maybe that's where that twenty minutes the chief mentioned came in.

I think both offenders had gotten together beforehand, and premeditated a plan to kidnap a very young child. The opportunity arose, and they took full advantage of it.

Jmhoo

I'm not big on coincidences and for this to be random it would have to be a string of coincidences. Why were these two at the apartments? Did they know there was a child's birthday party going on at the exact time they were there? There was another child in that video they could have abducted but they didn't.

I honestly don't feel the family had anything to do with it, but what about someone at the party? I definately think there's more to the story.

Bringing this over from an earlier post.
Derick Brown (Irisha), 29 - Center Point, AL Has Court or Arrest Records at MyLife.com™ (hope this link is allowed) Brown had connections to TBV. I won’t sleuth family so I’ve blacked out address & dropped pin in general area.” Perhaps they were at TBV visiting DB family or there at party because of those connections. They had opportunity to observe Cupcake. The vehicle would’ve already been parked in parking lot. When little ones went around back they seized the opportunity. Hence, Birmingham Police Chief Smith’s comment, “I think maybe 20 minutes. I don’t believe a lot of planning went into it. I think it was something maybe done impromptu.”
All that to say I totally agree with you. These Monsters/pedophiles are hiding in plain sight most of the time. Just waiting for the perfect opportunity to strike. MOO
Kamille McKinney abduction: Police release surveillance video from night of disappearance
Why not take both girls? There has to be a reason both girls weren't taken. I wonder if they knew the other little girl. (family, child of a friend) Not to be crude, but two is better than one.

I'm not big on coincidences and for this to be random it would have to be a string of coincidences. Why were these two at the apartments? Did they know there was a child's birthday party going on at the exact time they were there? There was another child in that video they could have abducted but they didn't.

I honestly don't feel the family had anything to do with it, but what about someone at the party? I definately think there's more to the story.
I have read the statistics on stranger child abduction. Has it been said of that statistic how many abductions are child being stalked( picked out) and how many totally randon?

[sbm][bbm]

why does he keep referencing the party - she was not kidnapped from a party - has he not seen the video???
or is this a slip and he knows from video that the suspect was actually at the party earlier???

“Why? Why were they there at that birthday party? What was going on there? Did they have help? Are we dealing with accomplices, and who are they? And has someone left the area that shouldn’t have left, perhaps to hide from police? All these things, detectives, the Birmingham Police Department, will determine,” Owens said.

“Where did (the suspect) come from? Was he told there was a party going on? I want to know how the suspects came to be at that party and target those children,” he said. “There’s nothing more important than the ‘why’ as we have more time to work on a motive.”

Former FBI agent analyzes McKinney case following discovery of body

Last edited:
I'm not sure why so many think this can't be random. These 2 seem like classic pedophiles that probably frequent places where children are all the time. Maybe they were the types to film kids changing at pools and stuff like that. Maybe they were the type to drive around and look for opportunities. It was a Saturday night so maybe they were counting on guardians letting their guards down. It could have been set up but it seems like these 2 are just scumbags that loiter around and seized an opportunity.

What a sad outcome. Cupcake deserved so much better

I personally don't believe cupcake was targeted. I think they targeted the housing complex but not a certain child.

I've spent time around similar housing complexes and children are frequently left unsupervised. I think they knew it was the easiest way to snatch a kid. The residents of those complexes don't have the luxury of fenced in yards, etc. So the children are often told to play outside and the parents trust that the other kids will keep an eye out. And most of the time the kids all return home safely. But unfortunately it does create opportunities for monsters like this.

As for why only cupcake was taken, they may have only wanted one child. It can be that simple. They only needed one to do what they wanted. If not caught, they could use the same method to get another kid from somewhere else in the future

Hundreds gather across Birmingham to honor the life of 3-year-old Kamille McKinney

““She made us stop and check ourselves. Do you understand? Check ourselves to see if we’re doing everything we can to keep out children safe from harm. Check ourselves to see if we are truly the village we promised to be,” said Birmingham Police Department Chief Smith at a city organized vigil downtown Birmingham Wednesday afternoon.”

I'm not sure why so many think this can't be random. These 2 seem like classic pedophiles that probably frequent places where children are all the time. Maybe they were the types to film kids changing at pools and stuff like that. Maybe they were the type to drive around and look for opportunities. It was a Saturday night so maybe they were counting on guardians letting their guards down. It could have been set up but it seems like these 2 are just scumbags that loiter around and seized an opportunity.
Seems like it was Saturday night and they knew the neighborhood well enough to know there would be plenty of unsupervised children there for the taking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chefk