Found Deceased AL - Kamille "Cupcake" McKinney, 3, kidnapped from party, Birmingham, 12 Oct 2019 *Arrests* #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (CNN/WBRC) -The family of Kamille “Cupcake” McKinney has faced so much heartbreak this holiday. Sunday, a local motorcycle club tried to make things a little brighter by fulfilling a wish list written by her brother, (****I’m withholding name.)

These leather-loving, chain wearing, bike-riding men and women are really tough, but they also have a soft spot for those in need. The Low Riders Motorcycle Club has held its annual toy drive for over 30 years, taking toys to church groups and organizations. This year, a member reached out to see if they could do anything for the 9-year-old brother of 3-year-old Kamille “Cupcake” McKinney, who went missing and was found dead earlier this year.“Oh, man, he had clothes, outfits, he wanted football uniforms, footballs, basketball,” says Low Riders Motorcycle Club President Carlos Smith.

So they called in the troops, packed up the presents, and headed on over to his grandmother’s house to surprise him. And boy, was it a surprise!

“All right, man. Well, we came to bring you some presents for Christmas, man!” says Smith.

****was speechless.

“Is he always this quiet?,” Smith asked.

“Yes!,” says grandmother Sharon Thomas.

“It makes me feel very happy. They were really close, so it’s been taking a toll on him. You can tell he misses her,” says Thomas.

“He asked, ‘Can I open it up now, grandma?’ Haha, so he was happy,” says Thomas.

“Man, we feel great, the look on his face, he seems like a shy young man. This is what we do every year and like I said, for us to be able to do it to a family that has been through so much right now, it means all the more to us,” says Smith.
Motorcycle club makes holidays brighter for murdered toddler’s brother

*article dated 11/04/19:

“He did tell me he’s innocent and that’s why he wants to defend himself,’’ Collins said. “He wants everyone to follow the law and give him the presumption of innocence.”

“It’s a bad situation for him. He’s very distraught. He’s just confused,’’ he said. “He’s trying to accept the situation he’s in and learning to try to deal with where he’s at.” “He’s not himself, of course,’’ Collins said. “He’s emotional, and he wants to defend himself.”

“I’m used to high-profile cases,’’ Collins said. “They’re all tough because you have to deal with the community and public opinion.”

While other attorneys turned down Stallworth’s request to represent him, Collins said he is not deterred by the nature of the crime. “This is what I do. This what I swore an oath to do. I’ve handled death penalty cases and capital murder cases for 20 years.”

“I didn’t hesitate to do what I’ve been trained to do and what I like doing, which is protecting the rights of defendants charged with serious crimes,’’ he said.

Collins said he will consider requesting a change of venue in the case. “If you look at public opinion, it seems he’s already been convicted at this point,’’ he said. “By the charge alone and the fact that a young child is deceased, people want to come to an opinion, and they want someone to pay for it.”

“There’s a question of whether he can get a fair trial anywhere in this state because this case is so publicized,’’ he said.

Kamille McKinney: Attorney says Patrick Stallworth innocent of child’s murder

So why did they give her meth?? ??? Why???? Thrills & giggles? Or was there some other purpose?

You can’t even make this stuff up if you tried...couple abducts random three year old, gives her meth, does God only knows what to her, kills her, dumps her in the trash... I mean who the heck...grrrr...words are failing. Poor Cupcake. And she was crying when they abducted her...

I still wonder about CP here, moo. Maybe they just didn’t find it.

I'm thinking they gave it to her to knock her out so that they could sexually assault her without her putting up a fight. Sorry to be so TMI but it was my first thought.

I'm thinking they gave it to her to knock her out so that they could sexually assault her without her putting up a fight. Sorry to be so TMI but it was my first thought.
My thoughts are once the Trazadone kicked in - that’s when her clothes were taken off. Viewing her little naked body probably excited them resulting in some sort of sexual interaction between the two. Perverse violent sadistic activity proceeded from there. There is a reason Stallworth focused on giving up these particular details about removing her clothing in his statement - trying to distance himself from murder.

*article dated 11/04/19:

“He did tell me he’s innocent and that’s why he wants to defend himself,’’ Collins said. “He wants everyone to follow the law and give him the presumption of innocence.”

“It’s a bad situation for him. He’s very distraught. He’s just confused,’’ he said. “He’s trying to accept the situation he’s in and learning to try to deal with where he’s at.” “He’s not himself, of course,’’ Collins said. “He’s emotional, and he wants to defend himself.”

“I’m used to high-profile cases,’’ Collins said. “They’re all tough because you have to deal with the community and public opinion.”

While other attorneys turned down Stallworth’s request to represent him, Collins said he is not deterred by the nature of the crime. “This is what I do. This what I swore an oath to do. I’ve handled death penalty cases and capital murder cases for 20 years.”

“I didn’t hesitate to do what I’ve been trained to do and what I like doing, which is protecting the rights of defendants charged with serious crimes,’’ he said.

Collins said he will consider requesting a change of venue in the case. “If you look at public opinion, it seems he’s already been convicted at this point,’’ he said. “By the charge alone and the fact that a young child is deceased, people want to come to an opinion, and they want someone to pay for it.”

“There’s a question of whether he can get a fair trial anywhere in this state because this case is so publicized,’’ he said.

I'd like to flush both Patrick and his lawyer's heads down the toilet. Both make me sick.

Who does Patrick think he's kidding. Both him and Derrick deserved one another, such a shame a little innocent sweetheart was a victim of these sickos.

*article dated 11/04/19:

Wants to defend himself. Well you know what they say, " A person that defends himself as a fool for a client".

Just came across our local news. She had toxic levels of Methamphetamine along with Trazodonein her system News article says Brown feed it to her. Sick,Sick people. Hell is to good for these sub-humans. RIP little angel.
I hated liking your post- those sickos. May they rot in hell for eternity. At least Brown's kids will never have to worry about her being in their life again.

I hated liking your post- those sickos. May they rot in hell for eternity. At least Brown's kids will never have to worry about her being in their life again.

Hopefully. Psychopathic women have a way of twisting every thing to make themselves more of a victim. And blame everything on the man who committed the crime with them.

The fact that she is unattractive doesn't work in her favor, so at least there is that.

Well, meth I think is supposed to be an upper? I realize there was the trazodone; meth is known to cause effects of hyper sexuality, but she’s three :( Maybe to just get her blitzed out of her mind, high, low...:(...I think they took pleasure and thrills for giving her meth, idk, who the heck can fathom wth...I’m not even going to try here.

There have been some past threads here where “caregivers” gave their kids meth...in one case they put it in a sippy cup iirc (anyone remember that?$

I just can’t even here. Sorry not much to add atm.

What must have Cupcake endured...

Just...no words.

ETA: Here’s another thing.

She’s so little. They could have “sedated” her only but they chose to give her meth. I think it may be bc of the sexuality factor, IDK.

Sick, deplorable, despicable, bottom of the barrel monsters is an understatement...

—-
ETA.
Last night I went to bed wondering how the hell they administered it—-injection? Beverage? Did they make her smoke it? WTH?

Politely excusing myself

ETA2:

What were the levels per the autopsy report?

This is so heartbreaking, I hate it. These folks are the worst of the worst.

Words can’t express anything :(

Last edited:
Article dated 10/25/2019
According to court records, DHR removed three of Brown’s children from her care in July 2018 after a family member reported “Brown placed one of the children in the washing machine for punishment.”

DHR gave a family member, who already had custody of one of Brown’s children, temporary custody of the three others, according to court records.

The day after her children were removed by DHR, Brown went to her relative’s house who reported Brown began yelling and “pulled a large black handgun and pointed it at her,” and then took her kids back.

The family member called police and according to an incident report, told officers she believed Brown, “would kill the children and herself before letting anyone get the children.”

A second family member told officers Brown might be with her boyfriend, Patrick Stallworth, or headed to Georgia to be with family, according to the incident report.

Brown’s car was spotted at a hotel later that afternoon and when officers tried to stop her, they said she left with her children, leading officers on a chase. She eventually crashed and was taken into custody. She was charged with kidnapping, menacing, assault and attempting to elude. Her children were not hurt in the crash.

The kidnapping charges were dismissed after her attorney argued that without a legal order to remove her children from her home, she still had custody and could not kidnap them.
Court records reveal criminal past and childhood of Derick Brown

Well, meth I think is supposed to be an upper? I realize there was the trazodone; meth is known to cause effects of hyper sexuality, but she’s three :( Maybe to just get her blitzed out of her mind, high, low...:(...I think they took pleasure and thrills for giving her meth, idk, who the heck can fathom wth...I’m not even going to try here.

There have been some past threads here where “caregivers” gave their kids meth...in one case they put it in a sippy cup iirc (anyone remember that?$

I just can’t even here. Sorry not much to add atm.

What must have Cupcake endured...

Just...no words.

ETA: Here’s another thing.

She’s so little. They could have “sedated” her only but they chose to give her meth. I think it may be bc of the sexuality factor, IDK.

Sick, deplorable, despicable, bottom of the barrel monsters is an understatement...

—-
ETA.
Last night I went to bed wondering how the hell they administered it—-injection? Beverage? Did they make her smoke it? WTH?

Politely excusing myself

ETA2:

What were the levels per the autopsy report?

This is so heartbreaking, I hate it. These folks are the worst of the worst.

Words can’t express anything :(
It sounds like the combo of Meth & Trazodone is a poor man’s or even opportunist (what’s on hand/readily available) version of a “speedball“.

It sounds like the combo of Meth & Trazodone is a poor man’s or even opportunist (what’s on hand/readily available) version of a “speedball“.
I googled to see what the combination of stimulants/depressants would do and found this. MOO

Dangers of Using Stimulants and Depressants Together - Black Bear Lodge
Mixing stimulants and depressants puts the body under immense pressure. The cardiovascular, respiratory and central nervous systems are put into a frenzy with the simultaneous mixed messages to speed up and slow down.

The consequences of this are severe and can result in one or more of the following situations:
  • Coma
  • Slowed, depressed or stopped breathing
  • Cardiac arrest, heart attack or heart failure
  • Overdose
  • Death
:(:(:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online