All About Chloroform#2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WFTV Just reported (Kathy Belich) that they found on KC's pc that she was searching sites to learn how to "MAKE" chloroform, not "BUY" it.

(Sorry mods, couldn't find the Chloroform thread, so feel free to merge if needed) ;-)

WFTV Just reported (Kathy Belich) that they found on KC's pc that she was searching sites to learn how to "MAKE" chloroform, not "BUY" it.

(Sorry mods, couldn't find the Chloroform thread, so feel free to merge if needed) ;-)

In the past it was reported that she was looking up sites on how to USE chloroform. I wish they'd make up their minds!

I can understand why she wouldnt buy it... I just googled Making chloroform and it's very easy...Im shocked there arent more deaths by this material

Both materials are available anywhere...MATERIALS
-BLEACH OR POOL SHOCK (LIQUID)
-ACETONE (NOT NAIL POLISH REMOVER)
-ICE!! LOTS AND LOTS OF ICE.
EQUIPMENT
-MISC. GLASSWARE

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Did Casey Anthony kill her own daughter with chloroform? Eyewitness News has learned someone was looking up the recipe to cook up the chemical on Casey's home computer around the same time Caylee disappeared.

Last week, the Orange County grand jury heard from the FBI and one of the sheriff's computer investigators and that information is going to be released to the public very soon.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17781526/detail.html

Does anyone know what kind of "shelf life" chloroform has? Also, what kind of a container it would need to be stored in?

I believe that this may all have been discussed in earlier posts but I cannot find this information and would be very interested to know!

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Did Casey Anthony kill her own daughter with chloroform? Eyewitness News has learned someone was looking up the recipe to cook up the chemical on Casey's home computer around the same time Caylee disappeared.

Last week, the Orange County grand jury heard from the FBI and one of the sheriff's computer investigators and that information is going to be released to the public very soon.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17781526/detail.html

What the H? Sounds like KC could have possibly made the chloroform. I really did not think she was ambitious in that particular way, other ways, yes, but in making chloroform? What do you all think?

Does anyone know what kind of "shelf life" chloroform has? Also, what kind of a container it would need to be stored in?

I believe that this may all have been discussed in earlier posts but I cannot find this information and would be very interested to know!

http://www.sci-spot.com/chemistry/chloro2.htm

Tells ya all you want to know plus...in easy to understand format.

I wonder most when George or Cindy will speak up and say it was one of them that was searching out chloroform.

I cannot think of a single reason any of them would have a need for chloroform, other than Casey for the obvious.

I think it's possible that Casey did this.

It seems everytime the Anthony's make a public appearance to sway public opinion, LE leaks a new fact. LEAK WARS. LOL! We will be sure to hear more this week. GO LE! Don't let them spread the smokescreen over anyone's eyes. Wow! I can't wait to hear more about this "making" of chloroform search on the computer...lets just hope this isn't a WFTV letdown.

I wonder most when George or Cindy will speak up and say it was one of them that was searching out chloroform.

I cannot think of a single reason any of them would have a need for chloroform, other than Casey for the obvious.

I think it's possible that Casey did this.

George could claim he was looking into it and when asked why simply reply "Have you met my wife?" ;)

What the H? Sounds like KC could have possibly made the chloroform. I really did not think she was ambitious in that particular way, other ways, yes, but in making chloroform? What do you all think?
I felt the same way initially until information kept coming out about her cooking skills...:crazy:

I definately think she could have made it easily...You dont have to be smart or motivated to make it.. it really is simple.

I felt the same way initially until information kept coming out about her cooking skills...:crazy:

yes and she was said to be smart in high school, so she probably had science lab classes - so it might occur to her to look up how to make chloroform. I see that it isn't a hard process at all to make it - it's just revealing that she would think to look it up in the first place.

You have to have specialized equipment to make chloroform. It is a very difficult process - for one thing you have to heat the chlorine and methane to @ 750 F. and then it has to be distilled.

On the other hand, I just thought of something - if she did make it this way and used it, it would leave serious chemical burns on the baby's face. It would certainly burn the sinuses and lungs and any ER doctor would know that the baby inhaled some sort of chloromethane. Whoever this person is who published this on the internet he should have his head examined - there simply is no method of dosage that would be safe in this concoction.

I am always a bit leery when WFTV has a breaking news update on the case...as of yet, no other stations are reporting this new "making" chloroform find....they are the most tabloidish in Orlando in my opinion...lets hope they are right!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nemonic13