All Casey Cell Phone LOGS and PINGS Part#3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I was playing around with the spread sheet and was goi8ng to break out the times that left 10 min. or more.... then I saw the post about the incoming and was like shoot.... that won't help. I can still do it day by day to see when there 'could' be a possible time for a body to have been dumped but I am not sure what good it will do. It really opens up a lot of windows of time that may not really be true.

Just as a side. I had my son do a little experiment for me. Healthy, ex-military just a few years older than Casey. 10 min. to dig a shallow grave for a 3' x 1-1/2' deep grave and fill it back in. That was in good old regualr dirt.

That did not count carring a body. I didn't have a 3 year old handy to give him. LOL

Thanks for the dig info Shadow, good for comparison purposes.

Eliza is correct about the incoming, but if those pings are showing up on different towers we can pretty much assume she had the phone with her and was traveling. It's not a hard-n-fast rule.
If there is a bunch of them coming in, on say 1-2 towers, with no outgoing for a period of time, then I would agree.

Ive spent the morning listening to the recorded conversations between LA and KC. KC says she had a new blackjack phone for 1 1/2 weeks while Caylee was missing. She says she always used her sim card but moved in back and forth between her *advertiser censored*-9286 number. KC also said she was receiving calls from ZF-G but were from a 954, 407 or lately a 'private number'. Here is how you would see that on the phone records.
1. If KC was using two different phones on the *advertiser censored*-9286 number then the IMEI would be different for each physical phone. The IMSI will always stay the same because the IMSI is the SIM card. Look at the records and you only will find 1 IMEI number indicating the phone she most likely used all the time. What I do find interesting is there are many 'blank' IMEI entries which could indicate another phone was used but the IMEI number was deleted in the records released.

2. If you get a call from a person who has block their ID to show a 'private call' then your records will show that your number ie: *advertiser censored*-9286 is the calling number and the called number - it looks like you called yourself. Looking at the records I see several instances where this is happening and this could actually be a 'private caller' notice also that this only would apply to 'Terminating' calls because you wouldnt call yourself and block it. If you see the same number calling and called to on an originating call it could indicate calling to check your voicemail.
Also notice that it wont show up with SMS or text messages because you arent able block your identity when you text someone.

3. In the recorded interviews KC tells LA that the last time she spoke with Caylee was around 12 noon on the day that CA called the authorities. Looking at the records for 7-15 and focusing in on terminating 'private' calls it doesnt appear like that happens. KC does get a call at 11:35am from *advertiser censored*-4419 that lasts 23 minutes. My latest list of numbers doesnt include that one?

3. In the recorded interviews KC tells LA that the last time she spoke with Caylee was around 12 noon on the day that CA called the authorities. Looking at the records for 7-15 and focusing in on terminating 'private' calls it doesnt appear like that happens. KC does get a call at 11:35am from *advertiser censored*-4419 that lasts 23 minutes. My latest list of numbers doesnt include that one?

It's in her phone book list, Jamie L.

Nice analysis, we've got somebody working on finding out why those blank spots are in her records. No latitude/longitude either.

Okay so on those entries where IMEI is missing it very well could be the erased listings for the second phone. If you also look at the E.164 address for those entries where IMEI is missing you will also see a different E.164 address. E.164 is a method of addressing used in the IP world for routing calls. It is a psuedo address that identifies a particular number to an IP location or IP device like a computer or wireless IP phone ie: if KC was using a smart phone like a Black Jack in 3G mode which is essentially an IP based device then you would expect that the E.164 address would be different because of its Data or internet capabilities. IMO -- the entries that have the IMEI missing are the ones made with a different phone. Also worth noting is if the missing IMEI indicates a swap to the other phone it looks like the very first call is always an originating call from KC. Need to look at who that first call is made to if indeed switching to a different phone

Okay so on those entries where IMEI is missing it very well could be the erased listings for the second phone. If you also look at the E.164 address for those entries where IMEI is missing you will also see a different E.164 address. E.164 is a method of addressing used in the IP world for routing calls. It is a psuedo address that identifies a particular number to an IP location or IP device like a computer or wireless IP phone ie: if KC was using a smart phone like a Black Jack in 3G mode which is essentially an IP based device then you would expect that the E.164 address would be different because of its Data or internet capabilities. IMO -- the entries that have the IMEI missing are the ones made with a different phone.

Or could they be MMS messages that she sent?

I could see her doing that frequently, but switching out the SIM card every few minutes or seconds? - some of the blank spots are only seconds away from other calls with her normal E.164 number.

Or could they be MMS messages that she sent?

I could see her doing that frequently, but switching out the SIM card every few minutes or seconds? - some of the blank spots are only seconds away from other calls with her normal E.164 number.

Just focus on the IMEI and E.164 rows where the IMEI is missing and the E.164 ends in 94xx. You should also notice that every first call after that is to 407-*advertiser censored*-7686.

Yes there were a few calls where IMEI was missing but I think that is just a fluke in the data. The real key is watching the E.164 number change when IMEI is missing. In those cases there was a few minutes between the last call to make the Sim card switch.

Just focus on the IMEI and E.164 rows where the IMEI is missing and the E.164 ends in 94xx. You should also notice that every first call after that is to 407-*advertiser censored*-7686.

Yes there were a few calls where IMEI was missing but I think that is just a fluke in the data. The real key is watching the E.164 number change when IMEI is missing. In those cases there was a few minutes between the last call to make the Sim card switch.

Look at June 30, 22:59. There is only 20 seconds between that one and an incoming text, and less than a minute to an outgoing text to Amy. That's not enough time to switch SIM cards - and don't you have to power the phone on/off to do it also?

The more I look at this, the more I think those are MMS's she is sending.

David, you have great knowledge in this, seems like.

Would it be logical to think if there was a blackjack under a different account, that AT&T would be able to cross reference that IMEI number and find out what other account and number it is associated with, if there is one?

Hmmm, just noticed that the 7686 number is an AT&T voicemail number.

And the 623 number associated with this - made at the exact same time - is to Mark H's number.

At least for this call, it looks to me like she is sending him a MMS.

David, you have great knowledge in this, seems like.

Would it be logical to think if there was a blackjack under a different account, that AT&T would be able to cross reference that IMEI number and find out what other account and number it is associated with, if there is one?

The short answer is Yes -- but also you could purchase a phone from ATT and pay the full price without associating any number to it. Sometimes a person would do this to get phones with different features. I cant see why KC would want to switch phones ... it would seem more likely to switch SIM cards so you can have 2 different numbers and one phone. The only other reason I can think of is the Black Jack would have better texting and email capabilities -- but it doesnt appear like texting is the reason as there are plenty of text msgs from the primary phone.

The short answer is Yes -- but also you could purchase a phone from ATT and pay the full price without associating any number to it. Sometimes a person would do this to get phones with different features. I cant see why KC would want to switch phones ... it would seem more likely to switch SIM cards so you can have 2 different numbers and one phone. The only other reason I can think of is the Black Jack would have better texting and email capabilities -- but it doesnt appear like texting is the reason as there are plenty of text msgs from the primary phone.

Didn't RG say on the NG show that he gave her the blackjack? Or was I dreaming that? LOL

Didn't RG say on the NG show that he gave her the blackjack? Or was I dreaming that? LOL

He said he gave her the phone that she was using. Not the blackjack. He has re-iterated this now in writing on his myspace blog.

ETA - He says that there never was a blackjack.

OK...cross-eyed now...

Spreadsheet back to TexasLil for review. Don't wanna unleash this beast without looking for obvious errors first. Also know we have to correct some long/lat errors from the OCR conversion.

The input on the outgoing-only analysis couldn't have been timed better, ElizaAvalon :applause:. Spreadsheet now has one tab for all call/texts and one tab for outgoing-only call/texts. Both are set-up for easy filtering and a variable 'threshold' field to allow changing (e.g. greater than 1hr inactivity, or, greater than 4hr inactivity, etc.)

Soooo...after correcting the OCR errors on long/lats we'll figure out the best way to upload & share.

I am having issues opening the file. Muzik, if I email to you the latest version can you tell me if you can open? Bond isn't online yet so I'm at a loss and would like to finish cleaning up the ping data and location description.

He said he gave her the phone that she was using. Not the blackjack. He has re-iterated this now in writing on his myspace blog.

ETA - He says that there never was a blackjack.

Thanks for clearing that up Pink Panther.

I am having issues opening the file. Muzik, if I email to you the latest version can you tell me if you can open? Bond isn't online yet so I'm at a loss and would like to finish cleaning up the ping data and location description.

Sure, go for it -

Thank you. I'm a hardcore blackjack believer.. lol. I keep thinking she had a different account with that phone and different number. Something more sinister associated with her job.

If ur ok I'll go ahead and send as beta to Muzikman in case your troubles continue...

Just sent. Please see if you can open.

BTW love the new avatar.

'jus sent you a "flurry" of emails TexasLil :)

I will have to jump offline any second...so I went ahead and fwd'd rev 7 as "beta" to MM. It's a 7MB file now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webster23
Back