All things Prince William & Kate Middleton

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
An Italian magazine has defended publishing pictures of a pregnant bikini-clad Kate Middleton, saying she was on a public beach and in full view.

The gossip magazine Chi, owned by former Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi, has caused a storm by being the first to publish the photos, reportedly taken by another tourist, of Middleton and Prince William on a beach in the Caribbean.

British media outlets have restrained themselves, honouring a "gentleman's agreement" with the royal family not to invade their privacy.

However, Chi editor Alfonso Signorini said ''it is not possible to talk about a breach of privacy when public personalities are photographed in a public, open place such as (a) beach, attended by bathers''.
http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/europe/8301928/Magazine-defends-Kate-Middleton-beach-photos

Carole Malone column
Agony over photos? Time for Prince William and Kate Middleton to grow up if they want to rule us
If the publication of a few inoffensive photos left them “agonised and bruised”, are they up to being King and Queen?
16 Feb 2013 22:00

Those pics weren’t smutty, offensive or intrusive.

More importantly they were taken in a public place on a public beach where Wills and Kate were surrounded by other bathers.

Is St James’s Palace really saying that whatever they do, wherever they to go, the world has to turn its back and pretend not to see? That they should be left alone because of who they are?

Well that’s not how being a royal works. And to expect it, to demand it, is unrealistic and wrong.

Especially when the whole reason Wills and Kate get to live a life of wealth and privilege is because of the job they will one day be expected to do – i.e. be King and Queen.

Last week’s reaction from *Palace officials made them look weak, whiney and over-sensitive.

And if Kate really doesn’t want to be photographed in a bikini maybe she should take responsibility – instead of expecting the world to do it for her – and not wear them in public.

www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/carole-malone-kate-middleton-prince-1713076

Pregnant Kate Middleton Flaunts Royal Baby Bump at Charity Visit After Mustique Getaway

Rebecca Macatee, eonline
Seconds ago

Kate Middleton is one yummy mummy-to-be!

In her second official public appearance since announcing her pregnancy, the 31-year-old royal showed off her growing baby bump Tuesday in London...

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/entertainment-eonline/20130219/b389372/

Pregnant Kate Middleton Having a Girl?! Royal Slip of the Tongue May Indicate Daughter

Alyssa Toomey, eonline
Seconds ago

Has Kate Middleton spilled the beans about the sex of the royal baby?!

While visiting the seaport of Grimsby today, the Duchess of Cambridge may have experienced a Freudian slip and accidentally revealed the sex of her child.

After being given a teddy bear, the expectant royal apparently said, "Thank you, I'll take that for my d…" before cutting herself off abruptly, the Telegraph reports .

Kate Middleton visits seaport, receives flowers from a little girl

Sandra Cook, 67, who was standing next to Kate in the crowd, replied to the duchess' supposed slipup: "I said to her, 'You were going to say daughter, weren't you?'"

"No, I don't know," Kate reportedly replied, before Cook pressed further, "Oh, I think you do"...

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/entertainment-eonline/20130305/b394599/

I can't wait for this precious baby to be born. If it is a girl, I just hope they don't name her Diana.

I can't wait for this precious baby to be born. If it is a girl, I just hope they don't name her Diana.

I hope that they use Diana for a middle name, or one of the names since it seems that royals have several, or at least Diana's middle name, Frances, somewhere in there. It would be a great tribute to her.

I hope that they use Diana for a middle name, or one of the names since it seems that royals have several, or at least Diana's middle name, Frances, somewhere in there. It would be a great tribute to her.

Yes, but not as a first name!

Pregnant Kate Middleton Having a Girl?! Royal Slip of the Tongue May Indicate Daughter

Alyssa Toomey, eonline
Seconds ago

Has Kate Middleton spilled the beans about the sex of the royal baby?!

While visiting the seaport of Grimsby today, the Duchess of Cambridge may have experienced a Freudian slip and accidentally revealed the sex of her child.

After being given a teddy bear, the expectant royal apparently said, "Thank you, I'll take that for my d…" before cutting herself off abruptly, the Telegraph reports .

Kate Middleton visits seaport, receives flowers from a little girl

Sandra Cook, 67, who was standing next to Kate in the crowd, replied to the duchess' supposed slipup: "I said to her, 'You were going to say daughter, weren't you?'"

"No, I don't know," Kate reportedly replied, before Cook pressed further, "Oh, I think you do"...

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/entertainment-eonline/20130305/b394599/

I didn't like this Kate looked very uncomfortable. The "oh I think you do" comment was disrespectfull their privacy should be respected. I am not a royalist to be honest but a lot of people in the UK are and feel they have the right to have every detail about the royals lives. I hope the child is kept at arms length from the public and is not constantly hounded by the press. I have seen a lot of photos of celebrity's children frightened by the paparazzi just last week Ben Afleck's daughter was reduced to tears it's not right.

William and Kate have every resource in the world if they don't want their child exploited. Any photos of the baby should only be ones invited and approved by them. Laws need to be tightened/changed in UK regarding the press.

William and Kate have every resource in the world if they don't want their child exploited. Any photos of the baby should only be ones invited and approved by them. Laws need to be tightened/changed in UK regarding the press.

Totally agree the media should be stopped from hounding the child everyday of its life. I think they will allow the press to take some photos with the agreement that they do not cause harassment wanting photos all the time. Diana and Charles did this when William and Harry were born and William will probably want his child to have a relatively normal childhood free from the press too.

I would like the new royal child (most likely Princess) to have Diana or Frances as part of her name, but not as the first name. I personally would like her to be called Victoria with a combination of Elizabeth/Margaret/Anne and/or Diana/Frances as middle names. :moo:

I would like the new royal child (most likely Princess) to have Diana or Frances as part of her name, but not as the first name. I personally would like her to be called Victoria with a combination of Elizabeth/Margaret/Anne and/or Diana/Frances as middle names. :moo:

I love the name Victoria and it would be so proper and fitting.

Royal Baby Name Chosen? Kate Middleton And Prince William Reportedly Named Their ‘Daughter’

By IBTimes Staff Reporter | March 15 2013 2:15 PM

Reuters

The latest rumor involving pregnant Kate Middleton and Prince William, both 30, alleges the couple has chosen the name for their baby daughter, though the gender still has yet to be confirmed.

According to Friday’s issue of Us Weekly, the Duchess of Cambridge has decided on both a nickname and a birth name for the bun in the oven...

http://www.ibtimes.com/royal-baby-n...liam-reportedly-named-their-daughter-1130575#

Victoria Diana Elizabeth (tori as a nickname.) That's my suggestion if you're reading here Kate.

Pregnant Kate Middleton to Become Godmother of Princess Cruise Ship
Rebecca Macatee, eonline
2 hours ago

If anything can keep the cruise industry from sinking, it's Kate Middleton.

On Tuesday, Princess Cruises announced that the pregnant royal will be the godmother of Royal Princess, the newest addition to the line's fleet. Kate, 31, will also have the honor of naming the ship at its June 13 launch in Southampton, England...

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/entertainment-eonline/20130409/b406123/

Pregnant Kate Middleton to Become Godmother of Princess Cruise Ship
Rebecca Macatee, eonline
2 hours ago

If anything can keep the cruise industry from sinking, it's Kate Middleton.

On Tuesday, Princess Cruises announced that the pregnant royal will be the godmother of Royal Princess, the newest addition to the line's fleet. Kate, 31, will also have the honor of naming the ship at its June 13 launch in Southampton, England...

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/entertainment-eonline/20130409/b406123/

No way! This is a joke. Kate would never do anything so tacky.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back