Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The more I think of Allisons's diary the more I seeth. He said she smelled, that is the lowest form of life that slithers this earth & I'll tell you why.

In the this so called 'therapy' to say such a thing to a woman was meant to absolutely crush her spirit and sexuality.

This b++tard was up against an intelligent woman and when a weak man can't beat her brains he attacked her femininity. This was his agenda to cripple this woman's spirit and pride but to keep her feeling unworthy of another relationship, stay put and watch the kids for me while I have the fun.

Angry? OMG I'm now seething with rage!
The fight is now on and no holds barred! That's your game GBC isn't it? You are in the right place now, no women to hurt just gorillas who are watching YOU!

Agree 100% <modsnip>

The more I think of Allisons's diary the more I seeth. He said she smelled, that is <modsnip>& I'll tell you why.

In the this so called 'therapy' to say such a thing to a woman was meant to absolutely crush her spirit and sexuality.

This <modsnip> was up against an intelligent woman and when a weak man can't beat her brains he attacked her femininity. This was his agenda to cripple this woman's spirit and pride but to keep her feeling unworthy of another relationship, stay put and watch the kids for me while I have the fun.

The fight is now on and no holds barred! That's your game GBC isn't it? You are in the right place now, no women to hurt just gorillas who are watching YOU!

I believe you have it in a nutshell.

The very first report on Sydney media was 'Qld woman missing after going out with her boyfriend, husband worried'. BS
I was shot down on WS but that's what was the first news bulletin.

I'm with you Maigret Grrr!

Part One of a Ploy to remove any suspicions from GBC. ("Grieving husband" words even mentioned in a later report.)

Following the same line of thought as above posts, I have been delving into some genealogy. Looking into the gene pool. Great-granny's maiden name rang a bell, and sure enough the connection was found. Stay with me :)

Children of Harold Soames and Katharine Mary Hill

1.Auriol Edith Soames+2 b. 26 Sep 1885, d. 5 Apr 1919
2.Captain Arthur Granville Soames+2 b. 12 Oct 1886, d. 6 Jul 1962
3.Olave St. Clair Soames+1 b. 22 Feb 1889, d. 25 Jun 1977 **GBC great grandmother - married Robert B-P (aged 55) in 1912.

Olave's nephew - Arthur Christopher John Soames, Baron Soames was born on 12 October 1920. He was the son of Captain Arthur Granville Soames and Hope Mary Woodbine Parish. He married Mary Churchill, daughter of Rt. Hon. Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill and Clementine Ogilvy Hozier, Baroness Spencer-Churchill, on 11 February 1947.2 He died on 17 September 1987 at age 66.

Great-granny's sister -
Auriol Edith Soames was born on 26 September 1885.1 She was the daughter of Harold Soames and Katharine Mary Hill.1 She married Robert Davidson. (3 children) She died on 5 April 1919 at age 33 at Cheshunt, Hertfordshire, England, committing suicide by throwing herself under a train.

Very sad.

There is a lot more in the extended tree on both sides.:twocents:

http://www.thepeerage.com/p39235.htm#i392349

On the subject of gene pools:
Whether or not Olave's sister Auriol Edith Soames Davidson "committed suicide by throwing herself under a train", the end result was death by train 5 April 1919 aged 33. Death as a result of suicide with a plausible explanation.
Post natal depression, suicide, case closed.
There was no internet or websleuthing in those days.
It is my hope that truth and justice will prevail for Allison.

I recall it too. Proof you can't believe what you hear on MSM. It didn't make any sense to me at the time.

Yes as if you would say - just popping out for a quickie with my bit on the side Gerard - don't wait up....

Part One of a Ploy to remove any suspicions from GBC. ("Grieving husband" words even mentioned in a later report.)

Part Two: Went slightly haywire when is was undecided whether it was the boyfriend, or a random stranger, or suicide. Or just lost.
Which scenario presents more plausibly?
The very fast police intervention de-railed a "solid" case.
Slight confusion reigned at the wrong time with reporters asking after the "accident"
"Was she depressed?"
Answer from GBC, "Nooo"
Answer from OW was different.

The Dickies were proud of Allison and funded her through private schooling and her ballet education gave her grace and her beauty took her to winning a beauty pageant. Allison climbed the corporate ladder and had respect with her peers in her career. Allison Dickie was a very pretty girl with the world at her feet and I believe GBC was genuinely smitten.
The hansom couple were married and their careers soured and the Baden-Clays knew their son had the wind beneath his wings.
But his narcissism wanted to team up and marry this beauty as he wanted a piece of the action and knew this beauty would be a great asset and his &#8216;big white hunter&#8217; father would be impressed with his son&#8217;s trophy.

Bette Midler&#8230;..The Wind beneath my Wings.

It must have been cold there in my shadow,
to never have sunlight on your face.
You were content to let me shine, that's your way.
You always walked a step behind.
'cause you are the wind beneath my wings.

So I was the one with all the glory,
while you were the one with all the strength.
A beautiful face without a name for so long.
A beautiful smile to hide the pain.

Did you ever know that you're my hero,
and everything I would like to be?
I can fly higher than an eagle,
'cause you are the wind beneath my wings.

In her 30&#8217;s Allison had worked tirelessly for her husband and knew her &#8216;clock&#8217; was ticking and wanted a family and that was then the beginning of the <modsnip>
Allison, It must have been cold there in his shadow to never have sunlight on your face, you were content to let him shine, that was your way, you always walked a step behind you were the wind beneath his wings.

RIP Allison

I believe you have that in a nutshell also.
Means motive and opportunity included.
The <modsnip> is also equally relevant and poignant. Part of the personality makeup of malignant NPD.
Thankyou for your post

:truce:

1000% possumheart !!! It was on Sydney radio the same day Allison disappeared!! I can tell you the station as there is only one talk back station I listen to, my hubby heard it too.

Now that you say that, I recall hearing it back then. Didn't connect until now. I thought at the time it was strange.

Part Two: Went slightly haywire when is was undecided whether it was the boyfriend, or a random stranger, or suicide. Or just lost.
Which scenario presents more plausibly?
The very fast police intervention de-railed a "solid" case.
Slight confusion reigned at the wrong time with reporters asking after the "accident"
"Was she depressed?"
Answer from GBC, "Nooo"
Answer from OW was different.

And yet even OW contradicted herself in the same interview -

Ms Walton said in the days leading up to her disappearance, Allison was her usual self.

"I spoke to her the night before she disappeared on Thursday night and she seemed fine," she said.

"I saw her last week and she seemed normal, delightful - her normal, easygoing, beautiful-natured, thoughtful, kind-hearted self.

"As far as I know there have been no, there is no, we don't know anything about Allison's whereabouts."

THEN..

"Allison suffers from depression, my thoughts are simply consumed with where she might be. I'm not interested in the speculation and rumours."

26 April 2012 - http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...ry-disappearance/story-e6freoof-1226338290711

:fence:

Yes LadyBird & part 2 of ploy was to avoid the public, grow a beard to cover the scratches, cover scratches with phone, next was to have an accident on the way to the police station and have a couple of days in hospital. Mr Untouchable! I wonder if the doctors at the hospital took note of his injuries or suspicious behavour and made a statement for police.
He was nowhere to be found except when there was talk of his business suffering....'business as usual' and when the cameras where on him (complete with whining blubbering voice) & OW (with quivering biting lip) outside otherwise she would run from prying eyes.

Sorry I can't help myself today must vent my thoughts.

He's where he belongs-so who smells now you.....^#*}+%!

The more I think of Allisons's diary the more I seeth. He said she smelled, that is the <modsnip>& I'll tell you why.

This <modsnip>was up against an intelligent woman and when a weak man can't beat her brains he attacked her femininity. This was his agenda to cripple this woman's spirit and pride but to keep her feeling unworthy of another relationship, stay put and watch the kids for me while I have the fun.

Having been on the receiving end of verbal abuse, men often say ANYTHING at all to hurl abuse in the hope that something will cut the woman to the core. Of course most verbal abuse is not true, but some things do stick with you and you end up questioning yourself.

Of course Allison smelled. She would have smelled like the sweet and caring mother, daughter, friend and wife that she was.

GBC, you should fess up. Otherwise pull up those prison-issued blankets over your head and don't ever surface.

"I spoke to her the night before she disappeared on Thursday night and she seemed fine," she said.

"I saw her last week and she seemed normal, delightful - her normal, easygoing, beautiful-natured, thoughtful, kind-hearted self.

"As far as I know there have been no, there is no, we don't know anything about Allison's whereabouts."

Really would you really say all that or would you just say 'normal happy self'

Really would you really say all that or would you just say 'normal happy self'

That second last sentence, (apart from being all mixed up) also implies that the Clay family is united in their interests and considerations for and of Allison.
OW remembered to say WE instead of "I" at the last minute.

In the first part she remembered to lay it on pretty thick though.
"she seemed normal, delightful - her normal, easygoing, beautiful-natured, thoughtful, kind-hearted self"
Wonder if that was supposed to be proof positive of how much they "loved" Allison.
This also implies and emphasizes that she hasn't seen Allison since last week. May that go on public record.
That was the last time OW saw Allison. Need to emphasize the last week bit, to draw away from any possibility of a "last night sighting". Public record being the all important thing.

Is anyone planning to attend the court case? Would love a daily insider perspective?

Hi Groundedgirl, Barring emergencies arising out of my day job, I'll be attending the committal hearing in March. Watch this space.

Folks some of you need to watch it with the derogatory name calling. This is not allowed on WS & will be removed.

Last warning about posting rumours. Kimster will not have a problem sending any one of you off to time-out if you continue to post them.

I have no doubt in my mind that the killer and anyone else involved will be found out and will suffer the consequences. I believe the QPD will and have covered all bases and Justice will be served for Allison.

That is my story and I am sticking to it.

Folks some of you need to watch it with the derogatory name calling. This is not allowed on WS & will be removed.

Last warning about posting rumours. Kimster will not have a problem sending any one of you off to time-out if you continue to post them.

Thanks Marly. I am in agreement with the general forum sentiment but IF in the event that GBC is found not guilty, then a lot of the posted comments may then be seen as defamatory. And unlike having a conversation over a lunch with friends, these comments stay on the internet. For a long time. Im sure Alliloop could advise us further?

Hi Groundedgirl, Barring emergencies arising out of my day job, I'll be attending the committal hearing in March. Watch this space.

Thanks so much Eclair - and thanks for sharing your findings! It will be good to have WS'ers at the hearing. We have gained so much from this past hearing - and thanks Alioops for the time you put in there! :cheer::star:

Thanks so much Eclair - and thanks for sharing your findings! It will be good to have WS'ers at the hearing. We have gained so much from this past hearing - and thanks Alioops for the time you put in there! :cheer::star:

Excellent news. Thanks. I personally want to know things like pauses, facial expressions, demeanour and such, not just what is said. I will also try and attend if not needed at work.

It will be interesting who will be at the committal. GBC for sure. OW very likely given she attended both bail hearings. Wonder if any other BC's will be there and any of Allison's family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agirlnamedbob