Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #47

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting, isn't it.. the bit that Toni floats about 'someone picking her up'... where would she have got that idea from?? and what a strange and peculiar concept.. leaves her children to be 'picked up by someone'?? doesn't take her handbag, wallet, cards.. car... change of undies..nothing. And she must have seen the grief and terror of the Dickies by then.

Teaching Gerard a lesson sounds like Toni projecting her deepest wish. Alison had so much power, in Toni's eyes.. power to have her fired, power to prevent Gerard from getting a divorce, power to take over her job at the franchise, power to check his phone and emails, power to run Gerard ragged with monitoring and checking in ( the story Gerard tells Toni is along these lines.. no one knows if its true, Alison is dead, and its only Toni via Gerard that this is known)

BBM Fantastic insight, Trooper!!:seeya: So very true, I'm sure.

Word would have got round the local industry about TM being outed and her still slinking around. They talk. To have Mrs Allison Baden-Clay, Director, owner of C-21 there with all the respect of such a title would have put TM in the imaginary dark corner she deserved to be. Allison was and had what TM WANTED. Oh what a win when Allison wasn't there! TM's thoughts would have been 'Oh my darling GG backed ME! WHAT A WIN! Full on gloating. I am going to have everything, GG, C-21 & all the trimmings. I've been at those seminars and the principals & franchisees DO get the respect of owners and employees alike and Allison would be respected as a mother rising back like a Phoenix showing the female strength.
How dare Allison go missing & steal her momentary thunder and GG all worried about her.
BUT if she wasn't so self obsessed she may have thought "UH OH"! Did the penny drop then? Did he express his deepest thoughts in the back of 'Snowy'? (Ewww)

I am seeing Bwana as more likely to be an accomplice after the fact, than Toni.. I see Toni as knowing Gerards frame of mind before though. .Murdering Alison must have shook Gerard to the core, people don't die easy, and I truly believe that Alison didn't die easily or quickly.... and he would have wanted Dad, I reckon.. a man.. hard, tough, capable, help me Dad... I just cant see him turning to Toni at that moment. Women were for other purposes.. when you want things done, in Gerards world, you call Dad.

Off topic but there was a very recent murder on the Gold Coast where the perpetrator by all reports acted completely alone in disposing of the victim...Even though the victim was a much bigger person...

It is the murder of Hugo Bonham by his financial adviser Trung Ma...Mr Bonham had chosen to terminate his business with his financial adviser Ma ...Ma then went to his house hoping he would reconsider his decision to terminate and discredit him...When he wouldn't reconsider he picked up a hammer in a rage and hit him 3 times resulting in his death...

Ma then cleaned up with bedding etc...Placed Mr Bonham in a sleeping bag and put the body in his car and then went to buy a large plastic storage container which he then placed in a storage facility...It was there for 2-3 weeks..

Ma the same day then continued his life as if nothing had happened...He collected his wife from her work and his child from the grandparents...Also because Mr. Bonham was reported missing for at least 2 weeks before being found...Trong Ma even posted online happy family photos of a visit to Whitewater World on the Gold Coast in that time...

QPS had found some blood splatters remaining in the house after HB was reported missing realizing he had met with foul play hence there was an extensive search...Had he been strangled instead of being hit over the head with a hammer eg such evidence would not have been there...Trung Ma was traced as the day of the crime a rubbish disposal truck with a camera mounted on the side had gone past HG's house and his car was photographed in the driveway...

It would be beyond most peoples comprehension that someone could manage to commit such a crime and ruthlessly dispose of the body then carry on calmly as if nothing had happened...But obviously such cold-blooded personality types do exist !!

In Toni's first statement to Police, she confirms that her car is a blue Lexus. Has it been confirmed whether it is a sedan model or 4x4 Lexus?

A blue Lexus - now what type of car was that at the house the morning of 20/04/2012 reportedly belonging to OW?????:dunno:

A blue Lexus - now what type of car was that at the house the morning of 20/04/2012 reportedly belonging to OW?????:dunno:

Wonder why Constable Kieron Ash's statement details the makes & models of other cars present at the BC residence when he arrived, but only ever refers (3 times I counted) to the vehicle OW was driving as a blue sedan. ???

Inside Story-crocodile tears on Channel 9 ATM is how to spot the lies of a killer. They are all looking like GBC with his 'a widdle bit hurt' act.
If we've got it right guys HE'S GONE

TMH statement no4
para34

TMH is giving detail about the call she received from GBC on the work landline.
This is the call when GBC said "I don't know whats gone wrong here?"
"I know you haven't done anything as you must know in your heart that I haven't done anything."

TMH said during the call
* " I know you can't talk to me or anyone as that was the advise of your lawyer."
* "I guess the next I see you will be in court."

This statement was signed on the 2nd June 2012 and I think GBC was charged on or about the 13 June 2012.

** So how did TMH know the next time she would see him would be in court?
** Was she trying to warn him to get of the phone when she said I know you cant talk to me or anyone as that was the advice given to you by your lawyer?

Sure do recall it...

June 13, 2012

At 3pm, Mr Baden-Clay was arrested at the Toowong Towers car park. Police allege the scratches on Mr Baden-Clay's face have scarred and have been "partially obscured by beard growth".

He is charged with murder and interfering with a corpse.

June 14, 2012

A government medical officer advises police a shaving cut is "usually a epidermal nick and is not likely to scar given that they don't break the dermis. A non-intimate forensic order is requested to shave the relevant part of Mr Baden-Clay's face, examine and take photograph of the injuries".

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...d-badenclay-20120626-210bz.html#ixzz2tebn3Igc

And the photo of the bearded one...

353gbcmugshot-200x0.jpg

Photo of scratches...

kbydsn.jpg

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-03-...baden-clay-28photo-released-march-202/4584070

IMO ...I would see the only way to have fingernail ?? scratches such as this would be if a taller person had another smaller person in a choker hold from behind...It would be an instinctive/defensive reaction to reach up to scratch their face (presumably right-handed)...The first point of higher contact would be with the index finger and then a stronger lower reflex contact with the middle finger making a deeper gouge...If you were facing an assailant the scratches would be on the other side of the face and the scratches reversed eg the thinner one of the index fingernail closer to the mouth...Just wondering if other WS feel this is possible...

IMO ...I would see the only way to have fingernail ?? scratches such as this would be if a taller person had another smaller person in a choker hold from behind...It would be an instinctive/defensive reaction to reach up to scratch their face (presumably right-handed)...The first point of higher contact would be with the index finger and then a stronger lower reflex contact with the middle finger making a deeper gouge...If you were facing an assailant the scratches would be on the other side of the face and the scratches reversed eg the thinner one of the index fingernail closer to the mouth...Just wondering if other WS feel this is possible...

Great pick up Elspeth.

Elspeth, you are totally right....got my partner to stand behind me...oh my God....its spot on.....
The process of being murdered...it's horrific...what the hell would be going through your mind...disbelief. I just cannot get my head around what she must have been feeling...I totally hate GBC...poor Allison, poor dear lady.

When I see those scratches all I can think is "Good on you Allison!!"

Makara said in an earlier post - The police must have suspected TMH was involved. Why else would they go to the trouble of electronic surveilance.
I find it interesting that the police told GBC that they would want to speak to TMH TODAY

I am assuming they must have phoned GBC given they attended 18 Oldfield Street to speak with him. I am guessing they didn't say, and then will collect your razor, go for a drive to the station and seize your phone.
In statment - TMH said the police arrived a short while after GBC phoned at about 9.30am.
Kellie Thompson statement - we arrived at 18 Oldfield at about 11.35am.

So it appears that both GBC and TMH were with police when those last 2 calls were made by GBC.
IMO electronic surveilance may have been as rapid as the initial response.
Particularly given find my phone had a mind of it's own.

Makara said in an earlier post - The police must have suspected TMH was involved. Why else would they go to the trouble of electronic surveilance.
I find it interesting that the police told GBC that they would want to speak to TMH TODAY

I am assuming they must have phoned GBC given they attended 18 Oldfield Street to speak with him. I am guessing they didn't say, and then will collect your razor, go for a drive to the station and seize your phone.
In statment - TMH said the police arrived a short while after GBC phoned at about 9.30am.
Kellie Thompson statement - we arrived at 18 Oldfield at about 11.35am.

So it appears that both GBC and TMH were with police when those last 2 calls were made by GBC.
IMO electronic surveilance may have been as rapid as the initial response.
Particularly given find my phone had a mind of it's own.

Sorry I'm lost. Who lives at Oldfield Street?

Makara great info in your post GBC's calls to TMH.

He must have be desperate to talk to Toni because according to Kellie Thompson's statement.
Points - not quotes
On the 21st April 2012 at 11.35 am
* Dsc McLeod and I attended 18 Oldfield Street Brookfield and spoke to defendant.
* Whilst at this address- tried GBC's iphone to contact Allison's phone - unsuccessful.
* McCleod, Thompson and GBC attended Durness Street Kenmore
* On arrival we had conversation with defendant. He walked inside and returned with a razor wrapped in plastic.
* We proceeded to Indro Police Station.
* During the trip we asked a question - his reply "I have been advised not to answer"
* McLeod had conversation with GBC about his mobile phone.
* Mobile phoned seized at 12.12pm
So those last 2 calls he made to TMH were while the police were present.
IMO that 11.41am - 57sec may have been made while wrapping that razor in plastic and knowing he was off to the station.

Sorry AAAA do not know who lives at this address but the police attended this address and spoke to GBC

Inside Story-crocodile tears on Channel 9 ATM is how to spot the lies of a killer. They are all looking like GBC with his 'a widdle bit hurt' act.
If we've got it right guys HE'S GONE

TGY, I finally got around to watching this - very interesting. I love hearing experts analyse body language and speech patterns. Interesting fact that the average individual only picks up on a lie 51/52% (I think that was the stat) of the time. So basically chance. Something to do with our tendency to believe others. How scary is that!! Somehow I think us WSers would have a higher rate of success!

TGY, I finally got around to watching this - very interesting. I love hearing experts analyse body language and speech patterns. Interesting fact that the average individual only picks up on a lie 51/52% (I think that was the stat) of the time. So basically chance. Something to do with our tendency to believe others. How scary is that!! Somehow I think us WSers would have a higher rate of success!

Strangeworld... That's because we are highly trained super sleuths!!! Sorry, Friday night and all....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay