Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #48

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruce Flegg's phone. Now wasn't this a debatable point at the committal. Sue gave GBC the phone, but she said she asked Flegg first. Didn't Flegg deny this. From memory at the committal, there was no love lost between Flegg and Sue.

OMG, my wonderful (?) ex has booked and paid for me to spend a week with him and my son - from 8-14 June in Cairns. I can see me now - head stuck in the computer all day every day and telling them to shut up as I am doing something. Just the same as when he left exactly 2 years ago. WS was very active then as it was before GBC was arrested and I was on the computer all day and hardly noticed he'd left.

Be cautious.... just saying.. Hope there is no life insurance policy on you. I'm not a very trusting person..... JMO

OMG, my wonderful (?) ex has booked and paid for me to spend a week with him and my son - from 8-14 June in Cairns. I can see me now - head stuck in the computer all day every day and telling them to shut up as I am doing something. Just the same as when he left exactly 2 years ago. WS was very active then as it was before GBC was arrested and I was on the computer all day and hardly noticed he'd left.

Whoa a weekend away with the X, the son AND the PC?
It's the X that's intriguing me! :blushing: do ya wanna tell us more?
We are sleuthers!

Be cautious.... just saying.. Hope there is no life insurance policy on you. I'm not a very trusting person..... JMO

:floorlaugh: We'll be sleuthing the Cairns newspapers for you! The ocean stingers can be just as dangerous as caterpillars!

Whoa a weekend away with the X, the son AND the PC?
It's the X that's intriguing me! :blushing: do ya wanna tell us more?
We are sleuthers!

:floorlaugh: We'll be sleuthing the Cairns newspapers for you! The ocean stingers can be just as dangerous as caterpillars!

Yes, BN, that one slipped under the radar? Wishing you a good holiday???!!!! And don't forget to take the charger with you!

Going back to the report on GBC asking Flegg about cameras at the roundabout...

Why was GBC asking about cameras??.............was he concerned that he may have been caught on cam??...or someone else may have been caught on cam??

"I do remember that he called me a couple of days ago and asked me about the media report about the Kenmore roundabout and whether there is a camera there. I am not sure even now if there was a camera there.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...r-for-money-20121215-2bgji.html#ixzz32dG2vqim

IF a certain someone was seen on cam waiting at the bus stop perhaps police were wanting to find witnesses of that person either getting into a car or being dropped off there??

May 13, 2012

About 30 police continued to work on the investigation yesterday, with a continued focus on the Kenmore roundabout located at the intersection of Brookfield and Moggill roads.

Supt Ainsworth said detectives were keeping an open mind as to whether there was one offender or more involved in Mrs Baden-Clay's death.

On Thursday night police spoke to several people driving both ways through the Kenmore roundabout between the hours of 11.30pm and 4am, hoping to talk to anyone who may have been in the vicinity at the same time on April 19.

A number of people gave police information.

The Sunday Mail observed as many as 25 cars travelling through the roundabout every five minutes at some times.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...anger-say-police/story-e6freoof-1226353771264

Where there smoke there's fire.

Ask Roger Rogerson about cameras? DOH!

Would the cameras alone be good enough evidence in court?
It's a shame the cameras couldn't zoom in on number plates of vehicles, be they suspicious or simple witnesses. I'm surprised there were so many cars at that time of night.
I wonder what Flugg is up to?
Too many contradictions, truth or lies for my liking.
He certainly upset GBC with his confidential gossip.

Where there smoke there's fire.

Ask Roger Rogerson about cameras? DOH!

Would the cameras alone be good enough evidence in court?
It's a shame the cameras couldn't zoom in on number plates of vehicles, be they suspicious or simple witnesses. I'm surprised there were so many cars at that time of night.
I wonder what Flugg is up to?
Too many contradictions, truth or lies for my liking.
He certainly upset GBC with his confidential gossip.

Is a caterpillar a GRUB too?

Moggill Road and Brookfield Road can be very busy at night. With alot of traffic.

Please, I beg of you all, no more talk of the GRANNY PASH!:please:

It is one of those old things that is bound to pop up. I refuse to watch it again. I took interest in that it was preceded by NBC stumbling out of the car as if he had hurt his leg. It was as if EBC was thinking her poor boys were in the wars ... Kiss NBC better.

A while back I was going on about find my phone. It doesn't work if the phone is switched off - my OH was incorrect when he said his was switched off (we have different definitions of 'off') when I was experimenting - he didn't take it as seriously as me. However THIS PART of what I said then still holds - you can instruct the phone remotely to either erase all data when someone tries to use it, or to give another number for the finder to call. I am not sure how having a pass code fits in to that scenario, three wrong tries and all data is erased. If Flegg's phone was an iPhone and G used his apple password to install find my phone on it, he could have effectively given Al's phone instructions.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    176.6 KB · Views: 15
It is one of those old things that is bound to pop up. I refuse to watch it again. I took interest in that it was preceded by NBC stumbling out of the car as if he had hurt his leg. It was as if EBC was thinking her poor boys were in the wars ... Kiss NBC better.

A while back I was going on about find my phone. It doesn't work if the phone is switched off - my OH was incorrect when he said his was switched off (we have different definitions of 'off') when I was experimenting - he didn't take it as seriously as me. However THIS PART of what I said then still holds - you can instruct the phone remotely to either erase all data when someone tries to use it, or to give another number for the finder to call. I am not sure how having a pass code fits in to that scenario, three wrong tries and all data is erased. If Flegg's phone was an iPhone and G used his apple password to install find my phone on it, he could have effectively given Al's phone instructions.

Flegg's phone was an iPhone. A user pay 'Truphone'. GBC had to be given the password for the phone by Sue Heath.

Ms McHugh told the court he called her several times from a payphone.
Defence barrister Peter Davis asked how she knew it was a payphone.
"He told me" Or "I could hear noises in the background."
Ms McHugh said it later "became apparent" he was using his own mobile again.

au/news/queensland/day-four-of-hearing-to-determine-if-gerard-baden-clay-will-stand-trial-for-murder-of-wife-allison/story-e6freoof-122659963013

It later became apparent, sure did !!
But was it his own phone or a borrowed white i phone?

Yes, BN, that one slipped under the radar? Wishing you a good holiday???!!!! And don't forget to take the charger with you!

No big secret. I own the house they live in! And MM, they don't benefit from my life insurance policy. :pillowfight2:

Flegg's phone was an iPhone. A user pay 'Truphone'. GBC had to be given the password for the phone by Sue Heath.

If GBC had Allison's sim then it would have to be an iPhone to retrieve her records.

The iPhone 3 was the best expensive phone money could buy at that time. Now the androids do as much or better than the iPhones.
If I had the option, back then, of lending a phone it would not have an expensive iPhone.
When I sold my iPhone 3 & 4 I took them back to the factory settings and wiped EVERYTHING. I later tried 'find my phone 4' and all was erased, disconnected like it never existed on my iTunes.
Why not give an old Nokia or whatever for everyday calls. Everyone has an old worthless brick in a draw.

I think there was a closer relationship than we know.

C'mon OW we're waiting for the truth to be told.

Tic tic tic. Only 12 days away now.

The iPhone 3 was the best expensive phone money could buy at that time. Now the androids do as much or better than the iPhones.
If I had the option, back then, of lending a phone it would not have an expensive iPhone.
When I sold my iPhone 3 & 4 I took them back to the factory settings and wiped EVERYTHING. I later tried 'find my phone 4' and all was erased, disconnected like it never existed on my iTunes.
Why not give an old Nokia or whatever for everyday calls. Everyone has an old worthless brick in a draw.

I think there was a closer relationship than we know.

C'mon OW we're waiting for the truth to be told.

Tic tic tic. Only 12 days away now.

GBC and BF relationship is almost as interesting as GBC and TMH ( I said almost)
* Known each other through the chamber of commerce.
* Know each other well enough for GBC to not beat about the bush and ask for a loan of $400,000.00.
* GBC gifted a bottle of wine for Christmas from BF.
* GBC phoned BF when very very distress and probably tearful.
* BF very busy and unable to return call until March 11.
* At this time GBC was fine and had moved on.
* After BF hearing blood curdling screams that were distressing and saw him get out of bed and learning the following day that Allison was missing.
Mr Flegg
* Offered GBC somewhere to stay
* Visited him at his parents home to check on his welfare (I wonder if he was distressed and tearful)
GBC
* Was comfortable enough to ring and ask about camera location
* Ask for the loan of a phone.

When did Mr Flegg actually report he heard the screams?
Before or after Allison was found?

GBC and BF relationship is almost as interesting as GBC and TMH ( I said almost)
* Known each other through the chamber of commerce.
* Know each other well enough for GBC to not beat about the bush and ask for a loan of $400,000.00.
* GBC gifted a bottle of wine for Christmas from BF.
* GBC phoned BF when very very distress and probably tearful.
* BF very busy and unable to return call until March 11.
* At this time GBC was fine and had moved on.
* After BF hearing blood curdling screams that were distressing and saw him get out of bed and learning the following day that Allison was missing.
Mr Flegg
* Offered GBC somewhere to stay
* Visited him at his parents home to check on his welfare (I wonder if he was distressed and tearful)
GBC
* Was comfortable enough to ring and ask about camera location
* Ask for the loan of a phone.

When did Mr Flegg actually report he heard the screams?
Before or after Allison was found?

:goodpost:
Fanbloodytastic post.
Good thinking 99.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhwndFmeqjM"]BADEN-CLAY COMMITTAL - YouTube[/ame]

Flegg interview outside court.
As citizen's we have a duty if we have information to co-operate.
So I voluntarily came forward.

So we know from interviews that BF and OW co-operated voluntarily. Or do we?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuzyQuinn