Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell's Disappearance from Norfolk, VA - 3 March 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One more thought about Wes. It would just be too coincidental that AJ had heroin poisening and he was using drugs again. IMO. I still feel he is involved.

Trust me, Wes is only one out of many people in her life involved w hard drugs.

I know people may not want to believe AJ took the drug on her own but I believe it. I have seen plenty of "regular" people get caught up in that. Sometimes
it is more dangerous if they don't use regularly or if they haven't used in a bit to overdose. And believe it or not, there are PLENTY of recreational heroin users that only do it once or twice a month to party.
I think we get a picture of drug users from movies and it sticks with us.

I saw chloroform mentioned but I doubt that since it would have been brought up. I see it mentioned in a lot of cases around here since JR's murder but while it's not too hard to make it's
hard to make so it has the exact desired effect and often it doesn't really work very quickly like in the movies and there is quite the struggle.

I think that if WH wanted to incapacitate AJ for nefarious purposes there are more effective drugs he could have gotten his hands on that are a lot harder to trace.

I ruled out suicide early personally because of where the body was found and the evidence that kept turning up, but could not completely rule out OD. I thought it was unlikely because most OD's I have seen the body isn't hidden to such an extent and it's almost like those who witnessed the overdose want the body to be found. But I could see why WH would act strange and want to hide her if he gave the drugs to the kids due to his prior record. Also explains all of the planted evidence. I'll feel even more horrible for texty if he still isn't involved and he was being framed for a murder when there may not have even been a murder!

I was a good student and I tried plenty of things that I had no business going near, we all did and I almost exclusively hung out with athletes. They were into it as much as any of us. Actually, they often had the biggest parties. This is why we can't be afraid to mention this as a possibility and why the families of the missing should tell the truth instead of worrying about an "image".

I know it might sound weird but since she has passed on I am glad she went this way versus how cases like this usually turn out on here with violence. Now I am curious, did Mom know all along or not?

Maybe. But then what about the jacket found at the neighbor's, and the cut up credit card and the clothing by the side of the road, and the gas station meeting at lunchtime?

I think.....Everyone of them know what happened to her. Now Who placed her there and who was with her when she OD'd...
JMO

I think.....Everyone of them know what happened to her. Now Who placed her there and who was with her when she OD'd...
JMO

Can't help but feel like her grieving mom's "happy saturday" post is a clear indicator that they already knew what happened.

http://www.cdc.gov/HomeandRecreationalSafety/pdf/poison-issue-brief.pdf

Drug poisoning sounds the same as overdose. Accidental or intentional:
--------------------------------

A poisoning occurs when a person’s exposure to a natural or manmade substance has an
undesirable effect. A drug poisoning occurs when that substance is an illegal, prescription, or
over-the-counter drug. Most fatal poisonings in the United States result from drug poisoning.
Poisoning can be classified as:
self-harm or suicide when the person wants to harm himself;
•
assault or homicide when the person wants to harm another; and
•
unintentional, also known as “accidental,” when no harm is intended. Unintentional drug
•
poisoning includes drug overdoses resulting from drug misuse, drug abuse, and taking too
much of a drug for medical reasons.

Yes, poisoning and overdose are essentially the same thing.
But IMO, ME chose the word poisoning over the word overdose for a reason.
Poisoning has a more sinister/criminal overtone to it.
I think someone intentionally gave AJ the heroin to either:
A) subdue her
B) kill her
I don'y believe AJ voluntarily took the drug.

For example, Michael Jackson's official COD was 'acute propofol poisoning.' Yes, it was an OD, but since MJ did not purposely drug himself, the ME chose the word poisoning to imply that MJ was not given the drug voluntarily.

So what time do you man up. What time does yours or someone's conscious kicks in and say This is where you will find her and this is what really happened. They didn't have to say Wes gave her the drugs in order to report a od. They could have said anything. So the extra covering up is more than a simple o.d. And since wes was threatening people and doing backflips than i doubt her friends were there when it happened. Wes did backflips to help wes. Either because he gave her the bad dope. Or because he was with her and administered the bad dope.

If she was sniffing then residue should still be in nasal passage. If she was injected; then a punctured wound may have still been visible.

Btw. The fundraising was provided based from lying. So this is theft in my eyes as well.

I think that those in the middle of the night messages were actually text that AJ had od'd, that's when the cover up came into play, for what ever reason, I would assume that those close to AJ didn't want people finding out she used drugs.

I do still wonder whom knew of that empty house,

I can only assume that those that were with AJ on that fateful night were young and scared and that's why they didn't seek medical attention for AJ

Any validity to the dark Dodge caravan story? I thought those tow truck guys were pretty believable. It seems strange to me that AJ would be the only one to have a reaction or the only one to do this drug. I am having so much trouble with how she was abandoned (dumped).

Hey guys. Haven't been on for awhile but just saw the news....

So I think we have two different scenarios that are both very plausible, and I think it really comes down to whether or not WH really gave her that money and whether or not the eye witness account is accurate. The first is, WH really did meet up with her and gave her $200. I've never purchased heroine, but I can imagine that $200 would score quite a large amount. So then she goes home, waits for the dealer to call, drives out to meet dealer, then goes back to the house to be picked up by her friend. Her and some friends party and she over does it (maybe this was her first time trying it and snorted a bit too much). Her friend(s) panic and take her to a known abandoned property. Her belongings are then spread around to cause confusion.

Next, there was no money, and WH was who she was partying with.

Here's my honest opinion:

WH is definitely involved, either because he gave her the drugs himself, or he's covering for someone (a younger relative perhaps?). The $200 story is believable now, but I think WH knew what it was for. That's why he tried so hard to make people think it was for a go pro. If he truly wasn't sure, I don't believe for a second he wouldn't have asked. Next, we have an eye witness claiming to see a white car pull up in the driveway shortly behind her. DH has a white car. I don't believe AJ would have done drugs in her moms house, especially since her sister was due home shortly thereafter. So she left willingly with the person in the white car and sent her sister a text. There's a good chance she didn't want her sister to know who she was hanging out with, which is why she and friend raced back to the house and left before the sister got home.

WH doesn't tell mom (or anyone) about the encounter right away for obvious reasons. If he wasn't with her that night, I believe he knows who she was with. And I think he helped cover this person's tracks. Every time evidence was found, either him or DH (or both) was present. Only someone with access to her softball uniform could have "dumped it" along the road. And WH was familiar with the area her body was dumped since he had been working in that area.

Notice how EVERYTHING that was found was something that could be quickly linked back to her? Her uniform. Her jacket. A chunk of her card with the part containing her name found first (which DH was conveniently present for). Has DH given a convincing alibi about his whereabouts that night?

Anyway, that's where my mind is at the moment. I'll wait for evidence to come out that either corroborates or contradicts my suspicions. All MOO obviously.

Any validity to the dark Dodge caravan story? I thought those tow truck guys were pretty believable. It seems strange to me that AJ would be the only one to have a reaction or the only one to do this drug. I am having so much trouble with how she was abandoned (dumped).

Me too.
She couldn't have ended up there alone. SOMEONE had to be with her, or else a vehicle would have been found abandoned in that area.
I have always felt that the abandoned house was just the dump site. AJ died/was killed someplace else and was then transported to the abandoned house.

Thanks to Elizabella for putting her theory out there; so much does ring true about WH, the $200, etc. And I do think she came back home and someone pulled in behind her and she went with them. I just don't think it was DH.

What if the COD was acute chloroform poisoning? Or some other substance? Would you all be saying that you can't believe she overdosed on chloroform? To me, it is just as likely that she was held down, or knocked unconscious (or insert any other alternative) and given a lethal dose of heroin through a needle as it is an overdose of her own doing. If you erase everything you know about this case from your memory except what we learned today, the idea that she was murdered by a lethal dose of heroin seems implausible, ludicrous, and really far fetched. But, why are you all so shocked? Is it because you were sure she was murdered? And why were you sure she was murdered? Is it because it made sense, given everything we have seen leading up to today? Why discount that? My opinions haven't changed after the COD. We still don't know what happened to AJ. But I'm not going to say she accidentally overdosed on heroin yet. That's not fair to her, and it discounts the alternative.

Forgive me for sounding too ridiculous with this idea but since it was mentioned in court...

If we explore the possibility of WH having an Aryan Brotherhood connection is there a chance this was some sort of payback against WH for something. Perhaps owing money for drugs, talking too much (1st rule of AB is never talk about AB?) or creating some other "problem".

**Note the recent biker shooting that occurred in TX involved biker gang members who were part of normal communities with ordinary day jobs as opposed to the stereotypical drug dealers hanging out in bars and shooting up drugs. http://jobs.aol.com/videos/what-its-like/surprising-professions-of-bikers-involved-in-waco-shootout/518836256/ **

It seems to me that forcibly overdosing someone would make it possible to commit murder and leave little evidence and therefore impede the ability of the ME to be able to clearly determine the manner of death. This of course leads to the potential for no murder changes to be filed since a murder can't be proved. No crime, no charges?!

-Is this why the family wanted his & JH's phone #'s on flyers? Didn't want someone from AB calling Zach or the NPD?-
-Perhaps JH was just playing along as a supporter of WH but was working w/ NPD in order to get information?
-Was JH saying she felt AJ was "safe" part of the act? Is this why she wasn't shouting from the rooftops to beg and plead? (Wonder if they could tell when she died? Was the suspicion already that she was safe w/ God?)
-Did the clothes scattered in Chesapeake, the break-in at Texty's house, the cut up (but easily identified) debit card all occur out of WH's efforts/need to cover up for the AB or lead the police away from the group? Or away from another member/friend? He was overzealous involvement in his "ulterior (alternative)" methods, searches and tip investigation efforts all to distract? And JH and NPD just let him run with it to see what resulted from it.

OR (alternatively) if WH was only fascinated with the idea of the AB (not actually involved) we have to keep in mind he still spent a lot of fed time in prison in Victorville, CA where the AB has a strong presence. Being the "Chatty Cathy" that he is, I'm sure he had plenty of opportunities to share "word salad" and to learn plenty about how the group does "business" and solves "problems".

Even if he was detached from reality due to being on drugs himself and was discussing the AB with people in his circle, he may have tried to imitate the groups methods if a need arose to do such a thing. Particularly, if a sexual assault occurred and he needed to solve his "problem".

Apparently no strangulation, shooting, stabbing or the like occurred I'm not convinced it wasn't a malicious death IMO. At this point I'm also not ready to clear the usual suspect by any means.

So much for being concerned about never finding that gun huh?

:gaah: #Justice4AJ

What if the COD was acute chloroform poisoning? Or some other substance? Would you all be saying that you can't believe she overdosed on chloroform? To me, it is just as likely that she was held down, or knocked unconscious (or insert any other alternative) and given a lethal dose of heroin through a needle as it is an overdose of her own doing. If you erase everything you know about this case from your memory except what we learned today, the idea that she was murdered by a lethal dose of heroin seems implausible, ludicrous, and really far fetched. But, why are you all so shocked? Is it because you were sure she was murdered? And why were you sure she was murdered? Is it because it made sense, given everything we have seen leading up to today? Why discount that? My opinions haven't changed after the COD. We still don't know what happened to AJ. But I'm not going to say she accidentally overdosed on heroin yet. That's not fair to her, and it discounts the alternative.

:yeahthat:

And I'm hoping the COD was released and the ongoing investigation is because they are awaiting what beans get spilled when WH's trial for his current charges starts on July 8. :judge:

I think wes planted the clothes and took front row media attention with the hopes of making a financial killing on the donations page. He didn't care that the body was rotting out there.

Wait... the heroine killed her but we haven't see the autopsy results so the others could still have happened...

RSBM

Good point. They only released the COD and indicated the MOD was undetermined. That is certainly not ALL of the ME's findings. There is an entire report of details we don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member