Annie

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We were talking about Casey, not Caylee.

Ooops! I am sorry. That was a genuine error as I was doing two things at once. :)

I will be VERY surprised if Leonard P writes a book about KC.

I don't think the lawyer had anything to do with the xanax stuff. I think it might have more to do with the traffic citation that Annie and a certain ZG22 both received on the same night.

I think it was especially odd that Annie spent a good portion of that interview distancing herself from being close to KC any more and then told that story about needing to see KC over a "personal matter" in which GA and CA pick her up immediately from another location and sneak her into the house where she spends the night. A personal matter which "only KC" could comfort her over.

There is something else definitely going on here and I don't think she was questioned too closely about it on purpose.

I think you are right on with this, Beans gurl. All that is what makes me think Anne was the one who paid that ticket. Was part of the cover up----tying up loose ends.

I think KC & Annie Talk ALIKE !
I Think they both are :liar:'s
I think they will both get it in the end :behindbar
Because this is not a "STORY BOOK TIME" tale...
this truly happened to
a little 2 year old girl..... CAYLEE !

they are not honest about the prescriptions/drugs/money/men/lifestyle/
_ _ _ etc ......

They should NOT be trusted... and I believe LE will
put them in their place ASAP !

They make me sick for neglecting a little Toddler....
they make me sick for lying !

JMO

God Bless ALL helping to Seek ~ Justice~ for Little Angel CAYLEE !

jjgram

Im not sure where you are going sadyjade, but if you look at her most recent MS pic, your post fits to a TEE!!! T-shirt, mini skirt, and thigh-high boots- Much different than being the less-attractive out of the bunch :rolleyes: (nicest way I could say it-sorry if I offend any WSers) She has lost some weight also and has made quite a transformation. She does look much more attractive than in her CMA/Lake Vaj/FastFood Party pics- Maybe she is getting ready for her 15 minutes of fame on the stand??? Makes ya wonder :waitasec:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=39760803

:eek::eek::eek:
JMO
that p i c makes me ~ S I C K ~ ! ! !

JMO

jjgram

I find it odd that Annie wasn't interviewed until January of 09. Everyone had been waiting to see her interview for a very long time and it hadn't even happened yet.

I find it odd that Annie wasn't interviewed until January of 09. Everyone had been waiting to see her interview for a very long time and it hadn't even happened yet.

The original interview with AD was supposed to happen on Dec. 11, 2008 but got postponed due to Caylee's body being found that day.

The audio interview of AD as well as the other audio interviews that were released that day are on the Channel 13 website:

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sideba...o_recordings_released_by_law_enforcement.html

AD part 1

http://cfnews13.com/uploadedfiles/audio/AnnieDowningpt1.wma

AD part 2

http://cfnews13.com/uploadedfiles/audio/AnnieDowningpt2.wma

I don't think she was very forthcoming, or eager even to go thru with it.

I am glad a few of you are shocked at her new look as I was when I first saw it. OMG- Is she working at a Pirate Themed Restaurant for Disney? J/K. I wont go there :silenced::silenced:

If I hadnt seen the YEARS of pics with her and Casey, normally, I would think she looked OK. I am SHOCKED by her transformation over the last year or so (we last saw her at the ABC Party at Lake Vaj or later if anyone can date any latter pics). No offense since I could lose a few myself, but she seemed to stay heavy throughout all her years as Casey's friend. I persoanlly think its kind of odd. Maybe losing CA helped he lose weight...jk

Honestly, Why do y'all think she has lost SOOOO much weight and look like a new person? For some reason, I have a feeling her pic will be taken a lot after she testifies- I believe she has LOTS to tell, and with no strong ties to the A's, theres no telling what she has to say.

BTW- I wish there was a better icon that we could use than :eek: , maybe :yuck: ???

The trial is most likely a year or so away, hate to think it. Annie might be married or pregnant by then. I don't think she is that much thinner. Just the way she is posing twisted. She has a pooch still.

I think there is more to the Annie discovery than what we've seen. There are so many things that were barely touched on in the released interview, LE would have a hard time justifying NOT going back to her. I do think mom/dad snuck her in for the sleepover in the hopes that she could get KC to spill and NOT for some vague "personal problem". That, in and of itself, paints Annie in a very KC like light. I'm not sure how to take her.

I would wager a bet that the A's had something to do with the Annie "sleepover". Something CA cooked up. I do not trust Annie for some reason, and I think the pros. will be very careful with her on the stand.

I think there is more to the Annie discovery than what we've seen. There are so many things that were barely touched on in the released interview, LE would have a hard time justifying NOT going back to her. I do think mom/dad snuck her in for the sleepover in the hopes that she could get KC to spill and NOT for some vague "personal problem". That, in and of itself, paints Annie in a very KC like light. I'm not sure how to take her.

I got the feeling LE thought she knew more during her interview. The way they asked her "Do you know what chloroform is?" They specifically wanted her answer to that question. They were a bit condescending with her, IMO. Perhaps her vague answers and "I don't know's" were trying their patience.

I think the cut up cap is a good indication that when it comes to trial the 'girlfriends' won't be telling the same story. Annie is going to be an interesting witness.

I think the cut up cap is a good indication that when it comes to trial the 'girlfriends' won't be telling the same story. Annie is going to be an interesting witness.

The cap wasn't annie's cap. She just borrowed it from Casey.
Casey got the cap from JG.

The cap wasn't annie's cap. She just borrowed it from Casey.
Casey got the cap from JG.

Very true. I think I was projecting on this. Wasn't it found cut up in the garbage shortly after the sleepover? I think Annie liked the cap and after the 'slumber party' there was a parting of the ways between the girls and KC would rather cut the cap up than let Annie have it. Maybe my timing is off, I'm not sure.

Very true. I think I was projecting on this. Wasn't it found cut up in the garbage shortly after the sleepover? I think Annie liked the cap and after the 'slumber party' there was a parting of the ways between the girls and KC would rather cut the cap up than let Annie have it. Maybe my timing is off, I'm not sure.

Didn't Annie specifically say it was torn up and thrown away because Jesse had given it to her and at that time they were angry with him? That's what I heard.

The original interview with AD was supposed to happen on Dec. 11, 2008 but got postponed due to Caylee's body being found that day.

The audio interview of AD as well as the other audio interviews that were released that day are on the Channel 13 website:

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sideba...o_recordings_released_by_law_enforcement.html

AD part 1

http://cfnews13.com/uploadedfiles/audio/AnnieDowningpt1.wma

AD part 2

http://cfnews13.com/uploadedfiles/audio/AnnieDowningpt2.wma
What I meant was, we all thought that she was interviewed in the beginning and that since they weren't releasing her interview, that it must be telling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV