Anthony Family Opposition to Tim Miller/TES

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder if LE will get a warrant to search the back yard again when TES gets here? I also want to know if they have searched LA house and yard?
Justice will not be done for this child until all people invovled with the death, cover up, and misleading of LE is convicted. I surely hope LE does not let this family get away with trying to derail this case. I know their main goal is getting KC at least LWOP. I just hope they wil not let the other players invovled get away with breaking the law.
Just simply amazing. I have never seen such disreguard for the life of a child.
I have also donated again to TES. Reading their sight brings joy and sadness, but closure to the real family of the truly missing.

O/T who was the "spokesperson" that the A's had that iirc showed up on TV just once. He was received as kind of a dork. I did a search and can't find his name anywhere. Does anyone remember?
Larry Garrison? Or something like that?

Is there anyone in TN who can check out this company?

I just reposted this from another member on a site I volunteer for, hope you all don't mind..they did the research...
Very interesting!

I did a search for the address:

118 16th Avenue South
Nashville, TN 37203

(Media Plus/Presscorps) and found it belongs to:

Off Broadway Shoe Warehouse
Todd Black sells shoes between faxing press releases, I guess.

I called the phone numbers on the fax sheet (I printed it out) and PressCorpsMediaPlus has voicemail, they're "on location." Todd Black's 'direct line' has voicemail, too. A chick named "Sabrina" who is his assistant (ahem) answered and said 'leave a message.'

Also, Todd Black's email is no longer working. Mail comes back undelivered.

(since when does a world renowned company like presscorpsmedia use a throwaway AOL email address, anyway?)

http://nashville.citysearch.com/prof...warehouse.html

Very interesting!

I did a search for the address:

118 16th Avenue South
Nashville, TN 37203

(Media Plus/Presscorps) and found it belongs to:

Off Broadway Shoe Warehouse
Todd Black sells shoes between faxing press releases, I guess.

I called the phone numbers on the fax sheet (I printed it out) and PressCorpsMediaPlus has voicemail, they're "on location." Todd Black's 'direct line' has voicemail, too. A chick named "Sabrina" who is his assistant (ahem) answered and said 'leave a message.'

Also, Todd Black's email is no longer working. Mail comes back undelivered.

(since when does a world renowned company like presscorpsmedia use a throwaway AOL email address, anyway?)

http://nashville.citysearch.com/prof...warehouse.html
That is VERY interesting. I have a friend in TN but at the opposite end of the state or I'd have her do a drive-by and check it out.

Posting submissions are moderated before publication so while they cannot verify most people, I would expect any posting that claims to be from David would not be allowed if it was not. Thoughts?

I would have to "allege" that anything David posts as comments are his.

I posted there asking for a copy of the actual email, and my comment wasn't approved. Although I did receive an email from David with the same info that was posted here re: email from Lee.

The comment section under David comments do not register the names to be soley owned by the individual UNLESS you sign up. So one minute you could be me, then Santa, etc., etc.

I have now registered me, but not as PattyG so as not to confuse any followers of David. :)

My hands were literally SHAKING from fury when I was adding that post!!!

Mine too :furious: but then I went and made another donation and I felt much better :) !!!!!!!!!! I think by the LA actions he may actually help drum up more funds for TES!

Mine too :furious: but then I went and made another donation and I felt much better :) !!!!!!!!!! I think by the LA actions he may actually help drum up more funds for TES!

:clap:

Yep, if LA did send the email, it just might backfire.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2008-10/43101437.pdf

Please read the sentence that begins with
The Orlando Sentinel.....

Hmmm. Isn't that a fundamental function of the media?, not only to bring news to people but also to sell newspapers? Always been that way. There are also things called teasers to attract readership.

So first WFTV was tabloid trash and banned, now Orlando Sentinel is cashing in. Are all media sources tabloid trash that report the facts -- as is best known -- about this case?

I must admit, if you compare and contrast the writing and style of the TB press releases versus the media -- one seems to simply report the facts with the normal spin, hype and media bias -- the other seems to be a childish sensational diatribe that makes every development sound like the sky is falling in.

TB press releases are certainly entertaining but they are also so inflammatory I am not too sure who the audience is, they seem to be targetting and alienating everyone they can. Way to win sympathy.:bang:

:clap:

Yep, if LA did send the email, it just might backfire.

Yep. Could backfire in more than one way. Good going.:rolleyes:
IF Lee really sent this email, then I can imagine the irate behind the scenes response by LE. It has only further endeared the A family to Law Enforcement and serves as further impetus to nail anyone involved who is nailable.

They have cut Lee slack in the past. I can't see that happening again, after this.

Remember, after all, LE asked Tim to stay when they were in Orlando originally, and gave a substantial donation of $1000's.

Whoa, wait a minute! Whatever happened to 'we know who has Caylee, we have them under surveillance, but we can't do anything more or she could be in danger'??? If KC hasn't disclosed what she knows because allegedly it would put Caylee and her family in danger, what exactly is TM supposed to do to look for her? And BTW, what exactly has LA done to look for her?

Cindy appears to have done everything she can to drive TES away from there searching. She almost succeeded at one point. I hope people will counter her negativity and convince TES to continue. I feel so BAD for Tim and TES. They have given of their time and money so generously and all they seem to get from Caylee's family is trashing. Maybe you can convince the Today Show to do a program on TES and have people that TES has helped come forwarde and sing their praises.

I sent an email to The Today Show Attn: Meredith Vieira reminding her about the show with the Anthonys' on 10-22-08 where Cindy makes the comment about HELPING Tim Miller with TES if people no longer believe Caylee is with us, and how hypocritical that statement was and is today. I asked if, in the name of fair journalism, they could have Tim Miller on as a respected guest to show all the good and humane work this man does and to talk about the big search for Caylee coming up on November 8th and 9th. I asked, as mothers, should'nt we give Caylee all we've got, whether it's to be found or to be given a proper burial? Let's hope my email doesn't go unnoticed!

Whoa, wait a minute! Whatever happened to 'we know who has Caylee, we have them under surveillance, but we can't do anything more or she could be in danger'??? If KC hasn't disclosed what she knows because allegedly it would put Caylee and her family in danger, what exactly is TM supposed to do to look for her? And BTW, what exactly has LA done to look for her?

I WANNA KNOW...what happened to the picture of the mysterious ZFG in the park with Caylee...hm...I'm sure Baez will say it got lost in the mail...after all, nobody on THAT SIDE of this disaster can admit responsibility for anything...must be in the Kool Aid. :crazy:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back