Anthony Family Opposition to Tim Miller/TES

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I sent an email to The Today Show Attn: Meredith Vieira reminding her about the show with the Anthonys' on 10-22-08 where Cindy makes the comment about HELPING Tim Miller with TES if people no longer believe Caylee is with us, and how hypocritical that statement was and is today. I asked if, in the name of fair journalism, they could have Tim Miller on as a respected guest to show all the good and humane work this man does and to talk about the big search for Caylee coming up on November 8th and 9th. I asked, as mothers, should'nt we give Caylee all we've got, whether it's to be found or to be given a proper burial? Let's hope my email doesn't go unnoticed!

DollyPardonMe,

Wow, what an absolutely wonderful idea! I shall head over there myself and drop her a line also. Maybe if enough of us do they will truly take it in to consideration! At the same time maybe they will take notice that all of us viewers do pay attention and take much of what the A's say or do with a grain of salt.

Whoa, wait a minute! Whatever happened to 'we know who has Caylee, we have them under surveillance, but we can't do anything more or she could be in danger'??? If KC hasn't disclosed what she knows because allegedly it would put Caylee and her family in danger, what exactly is TM supposed to do to look for her? And BTW, what exactly has LA done to look for her?

and in the next breath they would say casey knew who had her and that she was safe.

DollyPardonMe,

Wow, what an absolutely wonderful idea! I shall head over there myself and drop her a line also. Maybe if enough of us do they will truly take it in to consideration! At the same time maybe they will take notice that all of us viewers do pay attention and take much of what the A's say or do with a grain of salt.

I wounder how you would contact a producer? I bet they decide who comes on the show.
Would Tim even want to do somethign like this ? He seems to shy away from alot of media.

I wounder how you would contact a producer? I bet they decide who comes on the show.
Would Tim even want to do somethign like this ? He seems to shy away from alot of media.

Well, Ive seen him on NG (Id shy away there because she cuts him off so much) but I think I remember seeing him on national news in the Natalie Holloway case.

and in the next breath they would say casey knew who had her and that she was safe.

Exactly!!

The modus operandi is to engage in double-talk so that they say multiple conflicting things that logically don't add up and confuse most people. You cannot hold them to one statement because they just switch to another and then switch back, the original statement is still used later even though dis-proven.

I call it Cindy speak. They all do it. You cannot pin them down on one story.

I donated 10 minutes after I heard that LA sent that email it was my first donation. He pissed me off.

I keep trying to post, but I just cannot find the words. This pathetic, dispicable family has simply become too much for me to bear.
God bless Tim Miller
Me too....I keep trying to post, but am truly speechless. The A's must really have something to hide...they know she's dead and don;t want her to ever be found.

So I guess we know where or what LA has been up to, and as I suspected when he resurfaced he would only dissapointed, just like GA. :bang:

I donated 10 minutes after I heard that LA sent that email it was my first donation. He pissed me off.
You know, I don't even have much to donate right now, but I am going to.....every penny counts and the Anthony's have ticked me off.

I am so infuriated! T. Black can go to you know where, and so can Lee, Cindy, and George!

Tim Miller and TES (including the volunteers) will always be my heros!

:furious: "Don't even get me started on Tim Miller personally..." :furious:

The nerve of this family! :mad:

Are they even from the same planet? What an asinine email!

All I can say is wow, ditto ditto ditto...

DollyPardonMe,

I sent an email to the Today Show as well.

I've already sent a personal email to Tim giving him my full support in the search for Caylee next weekend (as well as a donation). I told him to please ignore the A family's pathetic attempts to derail him, and that we are all behind him 100%! You can contact him here if you'd like:

tim.miller@texasequusearch.org

What a GREAT idea. I have followed your lead and sent not only a donation but a quick thank you email to TM for the work TES does.
Monetary support is important, but when a person is faced with mean people tarnishing his name and his life's work then I think it's appropriate to send emotional support too. Right?

Memo to Lee:

You cannot honestly think at this point that anyone actually CARES ABOUT any opinion you, or the rest of your pathetic family, may have on any subject, ESPECIALLY related to the location of your beautiful niece, Caylee, or the wonderful selfless people of TES??!!! One word left for you... "Karma" baby... "karma".

It's infuriating to watch Team Anthony trash Tim, trash the police, trash Jesse and Amy when one of their own started this whole mess by losing her child then refusing to tell the truth of what happened. Was she kidnapped? Ok, then tell the police the TRUTH about where and when in startling and verifiable detail! Do you know who took her? Then don't make up fake kidnappers! Tell the police who took her. Was it really some babysitter!? Then point the police to at least some place this babysitter you've know for years has ever lived. Show the police one call ever made to or from this person. Identify at least one other person who could corroborate the existance of this long time babysitter. Let the real location of the kidnapping be known so there is someplace to start. KC has lied on all accounts. How on earth can anyone on Team possibly expect a result other than the one we've got going when KC won't provide truthful, verifiable information about WHERE TO START!!!! These people are hideous creatures, in my humble opinion, devoid of scruples or morality. I'm sorry to say it. I want to feel sorry for them, but I can't. They blame people who have no culpability at all, who are just trying to help but have only what lying, duplicitious KC has given them. The whole Team trashes and bashes private citizens and public servants while, all the time, crazy-making by doggedly ignoring reality. They don't blame KC who is responsible for all of this. They can't get the truth out of her apparently, yet they seem to think LE should somehow be able to take all of their daughter's lies and criminal activity and somehow produce Caylee out of thin air. If they can't do that, when they're dealing with their own daughter, why do they think LE can? These people annoy the hell out of me. I hope the trial comes fast, that this horrid excuse for a mother is put away for life and that her pitiful family fades into the obscurity they deserve!

It's infuriating to watch Team Anthony trash Tim, trash the police, trash Jesse and Amy when one of their own started this whole mess by losing her child then refusing to tell the truth of what happened. Was she kidnapped? Ok, they tell the police the TRUTH about where and when in startling and verifiable detail! Do you know who took her? Then point the police to at least some place this babysitter you've know for years has ever lived. Show the police one call ever made to or from this person. Identify at least one other person who could corroborate the existance of this long time babysitter. Let the real location of the kidnapping be known so there is someplace to start. KC has lied on all accounts. How on earth can anyone on Team possibly expect a result other than the one we got going when KC won't provide truthful, verifiable information about WHERE TO START!!!! These people are hideous creatures, in my humble opinion, devoid of scruples or morality. I'm sorry to say it. I want to feel sorry for them, but I can't. They blame people who have no culpability at all, who are just trying to help but have only what lying, duplicitious KC has given them. The whole Team trashes and bashes private citizens and public servants while, all the time, crazy-making by doggedly ignoring reality. They don't blame KC who is responsible for all of this. They can't get the truth out of her apparently, yet they seem to think LE should somehow be able to take all of their daughter's lies and criminal activity and produce Caylee from them out of thin air. If they can't, when they're dealing with their own daughter, why do they think LE can? These people annoy the hell out of me. I hope the trial comes fast, that this horrid excuse for a mother is put away for life and that her pitiful family fades into the obscurity they deserve!

:woohoo:
You are my new hero. I have no sympathy for any of them either and I'm NOT afraid to say so.

You know, I don't even have much to donate right now, but I am going to.....every penny counts and the Anthony's have ticked me off.

I am in the same boat...and felt ashamed that I could only donate $20. But like you said, every penny counts and those pennies WILL add up LEE!

BTW...I just have to say this gigi....
:Banane01: GEAUX TIGERS! :Banane01:

It's infuriating to watch Team Anthony trash Tim, trash the police, trash Jesse and Amy when one of their own started this whole mess by losing her child then refusing to tell the truth of what happened. Was she kidnapped? Ok, they tell the police the TRUTH about where and when in startling and verifiable detail! Do you know who took her? Then point the police to at least some place this babysitter you've know for years has ever lived. Show the police one call ever made to or from this person. Identify at least one other person who could corroborate the existance of this long time babysitter. Let the real location of the kidnapping be known so there is someplace to start. KC has lied on all accounts. How on earth can anyone on Team possibly expect a result other than the one we got going when KC won't provide truthful, verifiable information about WHERE TO START!!!! These people are hideous creatures, in my humble opinion, devoid of scruples or morality. I'm sorry to say it. I want to feel sorry for them, but I can't. They blame people who have no culpability at all, who are just trying to help but have only what lying, duplicitious KC has given them. The whole Team trashes and bashes private citizens and public servants while, all the time, crazy-making by doggedly ignoring reality. They don't blame KC who is responsible for all of this. They can't get the truth out of her apparently, yet they seem to think LE should somehow be able to take all of their daughter's lies and criminal activity and produce Caylee from them out of thin air. If they can't, when they're dealing with their own daughter, why do they think LE can? These people annoy the hell out of me. I hope the trial comes fast, that this horrid excuse for a mother is put away for life and that her pitiful family fades into the obscurity they deserve!

Blame shifting. :clap::clap::clap:

Team Anthony want the 'system that is failing a missing 3 year old girl and her loved ones' to bring back Caylee to them 'alive'. Fix it for me!!! Don't we all?

The 'system' cannot put the genie back into the bottle, the 'system' cannot pull a Caylee out of the hat. The 'system' cannot fix what KC did.

It is incredibly frustrating for Team Anthony what KC did to Caylee but, the 'system' cannot fix that for you and you can blame them for the rest of your days but --- guess what, it won't bring Caylee back.

Team Anthony: You have the perpetrator within your midst -- it is not the 'system' or the rest of the world. Look within.

This really angers me! I don't understand any of this family!
If Lee is truely convinced that Caylee is alive, and I don't believe that's the case here, why would he do such a thing? The money goes to support this group of searchers and they have helped many many people! They have brought people home alive, not just the dead!

The search is about Caylee! And this is supposed to be all about Caylee, isn't it?

I know Cindy said she would never speak to Tim Miller again... why are they all so against this man? This family has alot of nerve and they are the first to spew such venom at a humanitarian such as Tim Miller!
What in the heck is wrong with these people?

As Eddie Murphy would say "Crazy, Deranged" Tim, you have everyone's full support, I only wish I could go and help. Love you much Caylee, from Sacramento, CA:blowkiss:.

Blame shifting. :clap::clap::clap:

Team Anthony want the 'system that is failing a missing 3 year old girl and her loved ones' to bring back Caylee to them 'alive'. Fix it for me!!! Don't we all?

The 'system' cannot put the genie back into the bottle, the 'system' cannot pull a Caylee out of the hat. The 'system' cannot fix what KC did.

It is incredibly frustrating for Team Anthony what KC did to Caylee but, the 'system' cannot fix that for you and you can blame them for the rest of your days but --- guess what, it won't bring Caylee back.

Team Anthony: You have the perpetrator within your midst -- it is not the 'system' or the rest of the world. Look within.

Exactly, well said.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody
Back