Anthony Family "suspicious of the circumstances leading to the findings"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what I call suspicious:
http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/nation/bal-cayleeanthony1211,0,2226088.story
EquuSearch volunteer Deborah Smith said she searched the area three times and had "a bad feeling" because Anthony had mentioned her daughter was nearby."It still feels like she's, she's close to home," Anthony told her brother Lee Anthony in a recorded telephone conversation in July "That's still my best feeling at the moment.
*** "Smith said the area where the remains were found is "really wet and steep and there's lots of snakes back there." ***
http://www.wftv.com/news/18204436/detail.html
July 28
When Lee questioned where to search for her missing daughter, she told him locally and said their mom, Cindy, would know."Check places locally Lee, in all honestly, places that are familiar to us, to our family," Casey said.

ok that's it for now

Wouldn't it be interesting if it was Caylee's hairbrush?! :eek: Just saying...
ohhh SS.... now wouldn't that be?! Sherrif did have a grin just wanting to burst forth from his authoratative look during that interview. His face was screaming slam dunk to me. (and loved the red shirt with sew on badge)

I never thought the location strange. So many family murders end up with the body close to home. I understand that some think it strange, I just dont' Convienient, close to watch, no one goes that far back there, under water most of time. Makes sense to me. I do undertand the A's being in denial or trying to save the remaining alive female, it is just infuriatingly absurd at times though. I do wish the A's would finally acknowledge little Caylee, and they have that coming very, very soon. I feel sorry for them really, believe it or not. Still don't think dump site strange.
ITA with you - and statistics agree... victims of infanticide are usually buried/disposed of close to home.

You guys are good sports. It merges in chronological order so the posts would be merged in between each other as they were posted and you have got to admit..it would be a hoot.
:blowkiss:
You're the best.

lol, that really would be confusing, as if I'm not already confuzzled enough. ;)
Something to keep in mind for the future though, thanks.

This is my first post, so forgive me if this has been brought up before...but if the Anthony family is suspicious of the circumstances leading to the finding of the body....i'm MORE suspicious of CA's question at the jail. she asked casey if she thought caylee was close, or was she HIDING. that question keeps bugging me. why would she ask that if caylee was supposedly kidnapped. a kidnapped child doesn't hide. sounds more like she was asking casey if caylee's body was hidden good enough (is she hiding?). i think this whole family has been in on covering up the murder for casey.

Again, if this has been brought up before, forgive me. i tried searching, but couldn't find anything on it.

LOL...you think those drugs she is getting in the hooscow could let her lips wag a bit? Nah....I think we do need to set up a whole bar complete with shot girls.

Um, don't you think Chippendale Dancers offering her body shots might be just a tad bit more her style? I wonder how much it costs to book them, and if OCSO would have an objection to someone sending her a "Dance-a-Gram"?

To get back O/T, I think that she was meant to be found at the right time, to be found in time to stop all the lies and "spinning" going on, and to show those of us who have worried and wondered and waited for each new developement, that she is now in God's hands and safe.

I would add also perhaps something that may have been found might contradict with the statements both or one of them gave to LE..
Specifically, the June 16 sighting by GA. Or perhaps one of the items CA claimed went missing from KC backpack on 7/15?

I dont think it is an accident these people hired a new criminal attorney on the plane ride home.

MOO
Like the missing lanyard?!

EquuSearch volunteer Deborah Smith said she searched the area three times and had "a bad feeling" because Anthony had mentioned her daughter was nearby."It still feels like she's, she's close to home," Anthony told her brother Lee Anthony in a recorded telephone conversation in July "That's still my best feeling at the moment."Smith said the area where the remains were found is "really wet and steep and there's lots of snakes back there."
July 28
When Lee questioned where to search for her missing daughter, she told him locally and said their mom, Cindy, would know."Check places locally Lee, in all honestly, places that are familiar to us, to our family," Casey said.

ok that's it for now

THANKS OKIE! THANKS AGAIN! I have one to add that I had already posted earlier superimposing GA lkl interview with similar part of his fbi interview on the same subject: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LNtJ2j9ud8&feature=channel_page start watching at 4:59

If I were devilish, I would merge this thread with the "Anthony Body Found in "Too Strange" thread.

Now THAT would be a good read LOL.

just kidding around with you guys.

You've been pretty frisky lately JBean, what's shakin'?

ITA. LKB did her job well on the Phil Spector trial. Despite the judge determining that Henry Lee was guilty of removing evidence from the crime scene they still got one juror (and eventually another) to vote not guilty. He was a hydro engineer that was arrogant enough to think he was smarter than science. I'm sure LKB would approach this case very similar. It only takes one.

I so wish you were wrong - but you're not. That is what she is best known for - and "leading" her forensic experts to muddy the waters. We can all just pray that a Florida jury and judge will not perform as they do in CA.

Interesting point. Would thery even attempt this, particularly with likely the absence of physical evidence? Wouldn't it just be KC's word at this point? I think we all know how reliable that is...

I don't think they can present anything besides Casey's claim of a nanny, which the prosecution will easily disprove. They are going to have to try to prove a real person somewhere kidnapped and murdered Caylee or their entire defense will go poof like Geragos' hippie's in a van will. So now I'm scratching my head as to why the defense is even going down this road.

I really hope the real people in this case have lawyered up real good. JG, RG, AH, etc.

:Welcome-12-june::aktion033::aktion033::aktion033:
This is my first post, so forgive me if this has been brought up before...but if the Anthony family is suspicious of the circumstances leading to the finding of the body....i'm MORE suspicious of CA's question at the jail. she asked casey if she thought caylee was close, or was she HIDING. that question keeps bugging me. why would she ask that if caylee was supposedly kidnapped. a kidnapped child doesn't hide. sounds more like she was asking casey if caylee's body was hidden good enough (is she hiding?). i think this whole family has been in on covering up the murder for casey.

Again, if this has been brought up before, forgive me. i tried searching, but couldn't find anything on it.
welcome to you Farrah!

I don't think they can present anything besides Casey's claim of a nanny, which the prosecution will easily disprove. They are going to have to try to prove a real person somewhere kidnapped and murdered Caylee or their entire defense will go poof like Geragos' hippie's in a van will. So now I'm scratching my head as to why the defense is even going down this road.

I really hope the real people in this case have lawyered up real good. JG, RG, AH, etc.

ITA, but I also think that KSR and VA will be getting a friendly call from LE in the next few days if they have not already.

Um, don't you think Chippendale Dancers offering her body shots might be just a tad bit more her style? I wonder how much it costs to book them, and if OCSO would have an objection to someone sending her a "Dance-a-Gram"?

To get back O/T, I think that she was meant to be found at the right time, to be found in time to stop all the lies and "spinning" going on, and to show those of us who have worried and wondered and waited for each new developement, that she is now in God's hands and safe.
Amen (and thanks Big Dude Above) for Devine timing. I couldn't agree more.

(couldn't agree more with your form of body shots either LOL)

EquuSearch volunteer Deborah Smith said she searched the area three times and had "a bad feeling" because Anthony had mentioned her daughter was nearby."It still feels like she's, she's close to home," Anthony told her brother Lee Anthony in a recorded telephone conversation in July "That's still my best feeling at the moment.
*** "Smith said the area where the remains were found is "really wet and steep and there's lots of snakes back there." ***
July 28

ok that's it for now

You are on a roll. Keep em' coming!

Well if they are going to stick to KC's story, and perhaps with other allegations she has made, all prior activity and chatter by this family causes me to really fear for JG. How many more lives is KC intent on ruining?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214