Anthony's admit to Conflicting Statements Seek Full Immunity

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Should George and Cindy be granted full immunity in exchange for truth?

• Yes

Votes: 200 26.9%
  • No

Votes: 123 16.5%
  • No and go after them for obstruction of justice!

Votes: 421 56.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting. Can you elaborate more? TIA.
I have long felt that KC murdered her daughter out of spite against her mother. And in fact, I felt sorry for CA for the longest time. That is, until I learned of the KFN connection...

Aside: for those who weren't aware, a KFN director has a mother who resides in the very same rest home that CA's father resides. Same said individual was a key player in the case of another missing child: Trenton Duckett.

Afaics, the odds that these two never met while visiting their respective loved ones are astronomical. The likelihood that the Anthonys would not only hook up with KFN but also have mouseffects (a two-person "company" that is run out of a trailer house in Leesburg who did the web site for Trenton Duckett), do a website for Caylee without being first pointed in their direction, is also highly unlikely.

Imho, what is very possible is that the two met. CA probably whined about KC's lying & stealing, her financial difficulties, etcetera, and the KFN director probably prattled on about how much they raked in to the faux trust fund that was set up for Trenton Duckett.

Now consider the song and dance the Anthonys have been doing from day one. Including but not limited to the blatant lie about being out of town during the time that Caylee allegedly went missing. Then factor in Judge Andrew Napolitano's opinion that the recent warrant to search the Anthony's home indicates that LE may think one or more accomplices were involved in Caylee's death. Then add in the duct-tape bit?

Imho, this is looking more and more like a staged kidnapping that went horribly wrong. Which might explain why they're valiantly clinging to the non-existent Zenaida story.

I obviously do not know whether the above scenario is even plausible. I simply do not believe in coincidences.

I am sorry, but I don't see it as Caylee being ignored. I don't talk when I am trying to video my granddaughter playing and chattering either. I want her voice on it, not mine.

To each his own, but Caylee is clearly asking questions and appears to be wanting some sort of response.:rolleyes:

No, no immunity and they should have charges against them.

I often hear the argument that Cindy called LE after all. My answer to that is that the very next day she started her obstruction of justice. She thought when she called that KC was playing a game with her. Once she realized that Caylee was indeed gone she started the cover-up for KC.

If they get by with this it will set a precedent. It is against the law to cover up a crime. It doesn't matter WHY the person(s) did it.

Are we now going to start using situational ethics for criminals? I truly hope not.

Make an example of these people and help all victims..not just Caylee.

Neat. Maybe they took some part in it and are going to blame everything on Casey!!!!

And then KC will freak out and tell the REAL truth - about all 3 of them!!!

dfkjdflkjdfkljg!

Sorry but not one of the A's cared enough about Klee to spare her body from the elements. They left her on her own, But GOD watched over that little body.
Soooo let the evidence flow and the resulting consequences for all involved in covering for a despicable act. :furious:

Even lies get spun on the A team. A lie is not a lie, it is a conflicting statement.

They knew what they were doing when they lied and now want immunity for their lies so they do not end up convicted of obstruction of justice. How self-serving. Where was Caylee when they were lying and why wasn't her well-being enough to make them tell the truth? They only tell the truth when their freedom is at stake.

They make me sick.

They engaged in evidence tampering in the investigation into the disappearance of their own grand child. No breaks for them. Send them to the county farm too.

Excerpt from 1st 911 call made by Cindy A.

------------------

Operator: Hello

Cindy Anthony: Hi, I drove to the police department here on Pershing but you guys are closed. I need to bring someone into the police department. Can you tell me where I can? the closest one I can come too.

Operator: What are you trying to accomplish by bringing them to the station?

Cindy Anthony: I have a 22-year-old person that has um grand theft sitting in my auto with me.

Operator: So the 22-year-old person stole something?

Cindy Anthony: Yes

Operator: Is this a relative?

Cindy Anthony: Yes

Operator: Where did they steal it from?

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...ale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1
Cindy Anthony: Um, my car and also money.

Operator: OK. Is this your son?

Cindy Anthony: Daughter

Operator: OK, so your daughter stole money from your car?

Cindy Anthony: No. My car was stolen. We've retrived it, today we found out where it was at. We've retrieved it, I've got that. And I've got affidavits from my banking account. I want to bring her in. I want to press charges.

Operator: Where, where did all of this happen?

Cindy Anthony: Oh, it's been happening.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...ale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

Cindy, Cindy. You can't give someone keys to your car, let them drive it for years, and then claim they stole the car cause you was mad at them. Even if they did steal money from you. You really, really can't claim it's stolen, after you all ready had retrieved the car before calling it in stolen.

Any way, this all proves she did not call to report her Grand-Daughter missing. It was about money and being mad at Casey.

Even lies get spun on the A team. A lie is not a lie, it is a conflicting statement.

They knew what they were doing when they lied and now want immunity for their lies so they do not end up convicted of obstruction of justice. How self-serving. Where was Caylee when they were lying and why wasn't her well-being enough to make them tell the truth? They only tell the truth when their freedom is at stake.

They make me sick.

They engaged in evidence tampering in the investigation into the disappearance of their own grand child. No breaks for them. Send them to the county farm too.

Conflicting statements...ROFL. These people would make great politicians.

They make me sick too Dots!:furious:

I am on the fence with giving them immunity. Their new lawyer seems to have snapped them with a dose of reality and it's possible they want to come clean. Do I think they are wanting to cover their own tushes, absolutely. But I also can't put myself in their shoes and condemn them because I don't know what they know or are wanting to tell. I don't think they should be allowed to profit from any of this though, that is certain and I would want that as a condition.

don't know how to do it but an awful sad looking ga on the orlando sentenal page....think its catching up with him at least.....

If immunity may be given to the A's what strict guidlines would W/S members want placed before it is granted? It would be nice to turn this from rants to restrictions placed on the A's.

Maybe someone can explain this to me-The Anthony's say they still believe the kidnapper story. What could they possibly tell LE that would really make a difference? I can't see them saying anything that would implicate Casey or themselves. I think they would just spew BS to get LE off their back.

Oh, they lied, no question. But with the remains discovered, I think their new lawyer had a very rough 'come to Jesus' talk with them and they realize NOW it's time to tell the truth. They screwed up big time with what they have been spewing until now - but if they want to come clean, I say let them. Caylee deserves the truth, even if it's coming several months late.

Cindy, Cindy. You can't give someone keys to your car, let them drive it for years, and then claim they stole the car cause you was mad at them. Even if they did steal money from you. You really, really can't claim it's stolen, after you all ready had retrieved the car before calling it in stolen.

Any way, this all proves she did not call to report her Grand-Daughter missing. It was about money and being mad at Casey.

I disagree. I think she was calling to get Casey to take her to Caylee. At this point she did not "know" Caylee was "missing". She knew what Casey told her, that she was with the "nanny".

CA called the car in stolen only to protect herself from being implicated in a crime. This was a self-serving act. She knew the car smelled of death and was protecting herself since it was registered in her name.

I have always said, if she wanted to go the stolen route, she should have called it stolen the first day that Caylee was missing....why didn't she? If she wanted to find them and was desperate, call your car in stolen.....LE would have picked them up.

She waited, and ONLY called AFTER the car smelled of death...CA did not want to blamed for a crime...that's all.

If immunity may be given to the A's what strict guidlines would W/S members want placed before it is granted? It would be nice to turn this from rants to restrictions placed on the A's.

I think the immunity should be limited only to an obstruction charge, not evidence tampering. Spoken word, not actions only.

A polygraph required if requested.

And if anything they say in the new statement is proven to be a lie all immunity is waived.

I think they have things of value to say that will support the prosecution explaining to the jury the *why* of how this happened.

For those that think Cindy is incapable of giving a factual statement she would get her immunity revoked in this circumstance. I for one is willing to waive a *misdemeanor* charge to aid the prosecutions case. I am willing to let them prove that the real life facts of a dead body has shocked them into reality and hold Casey accountable. I think the deal should come with enough rope to hang themselves with if that is not their intention though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThatMeryl