Anthonys open door to lynch mob

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice thing to wake up to and read about. The HOA will use this to try and get that injunction passed again. It's not only GA and CA that have a motive for staging this.

My question is....you hear people banging on the door and throwing rocks or pennies at your house. Why wouldn't you call the cops, lock all the doors and ask the cops to come silently without lights and catch the perps redhanded?

MAKES NO SENSE. Won't it be something if the kids who fled before cops came are identified as neighbors kids?

I was irritated that CA and GA suggested that the media was paying protestors. That is ridiculous. Since it was their idea though....makes you wonder if they wouldn't do the same.

If this was real, said kids hopefully read the internet and will see this: DON'T be IDIOTS KIDS!!!! You are ruining the right to have a peaceful protest and put pressure on the family by doing this. A judge will most likely grant and injunction now. I hope the injunction still allows protestors, but within a certain time frame 9 am - 7 pm.

*sigh*

Wow, this is just extraordinary and appalling. The protesters were young people, obviously out to antagonize and stir up trouble. And yes, the A's are adults and should have known to just call the police and avoid confrontation. The A's also were well aware that camera crews were there filming the entire confrontation. To go out and hose the protesters and carry a baseball bat is beyond belief.

I forget if it was Fox35 or News13 that reported the police would not arrest anyone because they didn't see it happen.

Far as the hose goes, I dunno but I had trouble with neighbors peeking over my privacy fence once and I was going to hose them the next time but I was told if I did it would be considered assault. So, is directly hosing people who are not on your property assault?

I really am appalled by this entire incident but I bet that unfortunately there will be more. And yes, those young people should have been arrested or a cop should have stayed there to enforce the peace.

Golly, this is really getting horrible. Maybe they could take Casey someplace else---surely her attorney could arrange something with the court. Neighbors shouldn't have to put up with any of this.

Here's the thing, I can understand if this was a NORMAL family, sleeping in their beds reacting at a 1:30 a.m. disturbance outside their home armed. But this is not normal in any stretch. The Anthony's are fully aware of the animosity, the protesters and the volatile nature of interacting with them if things should escalate. They have installed security cameras, hired lawyers, a pr firm, a family spokesperson, bodyguards, have cordoned off their yard with trespassing signs and yellow tape.. This is absolute proof that they know EXACTLY what they're dealing with, except time and again they CHOOSE to come out and confront. If they didn't come out and called 911, stated that there were trespassers on the property, behaving in a threatening manner and stayed inside--it would have been a done deal for LE to take care of it pronto.

If George and Cindy did get licensing money from ABC, I'd use a little of it to hop in the car and just drive somewhere far away from that house.

Let Miss Casey fend for herself at home. Lee can take care of snack purchases and daily chauffeur duty to Jose's place.

While I am appalled at the behavior of the protestors, I have to admit that I think the key to bringing this whole story to a head (i.e. Casey telling where Caylee is) is to make the A's as uncomfortable as possible. I believe that LE re-arresting Casey twice has been somewhat of an attempt to accomplish this. This incident should contribute as well.

That being said, I hope it would be sufficient to have peaceful protests and continued media coverage outside the home. The A's don't deserve to be attacked but IMO, they also do not deserve 100% peace and privacy as long as they insist on placing themselves in the public eye by refusing to do everything possible to find Caylee.

Well said! I agree 100%. As to the middle-of-the-night confrontation, someone posted an observation many weeks ago:

You raise a sociopath and coddle her all her life, including covering up
her crimes, and sooner or later, the angry villagers are going to storm
the castle bearing torches.....

Who do you contact at the media to get a paying job as a protester? Cause I wanna apply.

resp.snipped....

JMO......I don't think it's the media paying for middle of the night protesters...
wonder which lawyer will be first with new filings to have protesters removed ??

I too think the protesters will help them crack. Something has got too. They are just too much for words. Lying, lying, lying to everyone. Even themselves.

You know, as much as I have lost empathy for the Anthonys and as much as I believe in the Constitution, I do NOT think people have a right to do this. These protestors are not peaceful, this is not free speech, and they are trespassing if they are going up to the A's door at 1:30 in the freakin' morning.

I do not understand why they were not arrested. If I were being constantly harrassed like that, I would feel the need to stage my own protest at the Mayor's house, or the chief of police, or the DA. If they arrested me, they would have to arrest the protestors at my house.

I feel so sorry for the poor people who are guilty of nothing except living in that neighborhood. Their property values have gone down even worse in this horrible market, they can't let their kids play outside, they practically have to hide going to and from their own homes, and they are harrassed with this constant circus outside their doors. I do not understand why this is legal.

Peaceful protest, fine. Jerry Springer show, not fine.

I agree with you! This is NOT a protest. This is harrassment. And those people should have been arrested. This has got to stop!

the anthonys have called the cops before though and the cops didnt make them leave.. mabey they figured what is the point ? i dunno this is getting out of hand and i realize cindy and ga want to help casey but i would never put up with this .. she would have to stay elsewhere .

*Snipped*

I see so much hatred on here. Yes, CA has done something horribly wrong--yes she most likely will pay for what she did...BUT...that does not give anyone any right to be doing this to them on their own personal property.

*Snipped*

Hate is not in my vocabulary. I don't hate anyone.:)

However, Sorry, but I don't have one ounce of respect for anyone in that family.

I don't agree with the aggressiveness of the protesters, but the A's should ignore and let LE handle the situation.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17501869/detail.html

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

http://www.local6.com/news/17501847/detail.html

Three different stories about the incident here, first one they (protesters) were pounding on door, second,
Cindy came out to confront them (protesters) first, third, they (protesters) were throwing rocks at the house. Ok get the damn story straight!

Mhmmm just goes to show HOW rumors get started, how people will believe whatever they read, how no one (except those that were there) really know the TRUE story/version and how the media really does keep feeding into everything...and well we ALL keep coming back for more....

I don't say much here but I read alot and I really don't know how I feel (because each day it changes) I can't say what I would or would not do because I have not been in this situation and hope to GOD that I never will be put into this situation.

Mmm, watching the footage w/o sound was interesting. I'm sorry but this whole thing looks staged to me. First why open the door and come outside with a bat when you have no idea what kind of weapons the people outside may have? To open the garage door when it was possible the protestors could have stormed into it, destroyed everything in and/or entered the house was just plain stupid IMO. George turning that low flow hose on them was laughable. This whole thing has turned into a pathetic reality show. A show that needs to be cancelled. No more of the Cindy and George front lawn show please. FIND CAYLEE!!!

Mhmmm just goes to show HOW rumors get started, how people will believe whatever they read, how no one (except those that were there) really know the TRUE story/version and how the media really does keep feeding into everything...and well we ALL keep coming back for more....

I don't say much here but I read alot and I really don't know how I feel (because each day it changes) I can't say what I would or would not do because I have not been in this situation and hope to GOD that I never will be put into this situation.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

So crazy people came pounding on their door at 1:30am and the Anthonys opened it??? No one is playing with a full deck in this situation. They should have called LE and let them listen to the pounding and the shouting instead of opening the door!. I'm afraid the Orange County jails aren't going to be large enough in the near future, nor will the hospitals, or the morgue.

Exactly what I was thinking. It's almost like the Anthony's WANT a confrontation, just like they seem to love the cameras.

There's no sense in hiring a PR firm if you are going to do things like this. The Anthonys respond to everything, everything with combativeness. I do not think that this is a recently acquired trait. I think that house has been a pressure cooker for a long time.

IMO, the "protesters" were in the wrong here. They acted like white trash, sorry. But the Anthonys take the bait quicker and more reliably than a catfish does a hook full of Limburger cheese. Someone is going to get hurt and that is not supposed to be the outcome of peaceful and lawful protesting.
Love it! So true. :clap::clap::clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member