Anthony's PI Dominic C UPDATE 12-31-08 Also Video'ed Remains area

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I thought the PI said the As were made aware of it (the videotape) after they located the body on the 11th. PI Casey said because he didn't see anything it wasn't worth telling the As. Wow...that sounds mighty strange even as I type it.

It is strage. You see what the Anthony's lawyer said today and this is what Padilla said last night.

PADILLA: Well, the body had to be found while Casey was in custody, which would have been the 11th, 12th and 13th. The tip had to come from Casey through a daisy chain to an unsuspecting meter reader that he was being used.
. Subsequent to my fiasco up at the Little Econ. they sent Dominic and Hoover back out there.

Dominic`s specific -- Hoover says to me, Dominic says we found the body, we`ve got to go get her. Hoover asks him, is she alive, he says no, she is dead. But we have to go out there.

CASAREZ: And when was this? The date?

PADILLA: The 15th and 16th. Now, I saw the film myself. It says the 15th of November on it, but I know that things can be changed and is I know that, you know, these -- these things are for different purposes.

But I`ll tell you why Hoover filmed it, and that is because he was trying to sell it to media people from New York.

You can read the rest here: December 30, 2008 Police in the Caylee Investigation Want to See PI`s Videotape http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0812/30/ng.01.html

As Ricky would say to Lucy "somebody has some splaining to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" WOW thankx Broderick

I just found this site filled with you tube videos about Caylee's search (not sure if this is a WS-er's site or not) and channel 6 is also claiming in one of the videos that they have pictures/video of the area from August (which they show) and the area was not underwater then. There were plenty of white bags of garbage in there back then.

Scroll down to the you tube video marked: "Reporter claims they taped the area August 5th-prior to hurricane Faye- found no remains, no water, nor did they smell a decaying body:"

http://thinkingoutsidethecircle.wordpress.com/body-foundvideos/

(This site also has a video of interview with those kids who found the "bomb" on a string further down by the school dead end.)

That was Fox and their reporter Phil Keating. Based on the Caylee alive lady showing up at the search site with her supposed dry area pics, Fox pulled their vid from August. However, Phil had to admit the next day while live on Fox, that their video was a good 75 yards away from where Caylee found and he was doubting the credibility of his "source". If he had done a check, he would have realized his "source" is currently under court mandated psych treatments. It's public knowledge and public record. This report was not one of Phil Keating's finer moments.

It is strage. You see what the Anthony's lawyer said today and this is what Padilla said last night.

PADILLA: Well, the body had to be found while Casey was in custody, which would have been the 11th, 12th and 13th. The tip had to come from Casey through a daisy chain to an unsuspecting meter reader that he was being used.
. Subsequent to my fiasco up at the Little Econ. they sent Dominic and Hoover back out there.

Dominic`s specific -- Hoover says to me, Dominic says we found the body, we`ve got to go get her. Hoover asks him, is she alive, he says no, she is dead. But we have to go out there.

CASAREZ: And when was this? The date?

PADILLA: The 15th and 16th. Now, I saw the film myself. It says the 15th of November on it, but I know that things can be changed and is I know that, you know, these -- these things are for different purposes.

But I`ll tell you why Hoover filmed it, and that is because he was trying to sell it to media people from New York.

You can read the rest here: December 30, 2008 Police in the Caylee Investigation Want to See PI`s Videotape http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0812/30/ng.01.html

Good ol' LP. I'm really curious how it is he's always the one with all the info that connects all the players, yet he's looking at others with this daisy chain theory of his.

That was Fox and their reporter Phil Keating. Based on the Caylee alive lady showing up at the search site with her supposed dry area pics, Fox pulled their vid from August. However, Phil had to admit the next day while live on Fox, that their video was a good 75 yards away from where Caylee found and he was doubting the credibility of his "source". If he had done a check, he would have realized his "source" is currently under court mandated psych treatments. It's public knowledge and public record. This report was not one of Phil Keating's finer moments.

Do you have a link where Phil states this?

I truly feel like I've crossed over into Bizarro World. Where are the "real" people in this play? My God, a child, a baby, has been killed! What's with all this game playing and subterfuge? It feels like its all about how much media one can garner and how much money will be thrown after that person for their "story." It's sick. It's wrong. This trial for justice has become a circus and it hasn't even begun yet! (Excuse my rant, please.)

This is exactly where I have gone--right or wrong, fair or unfair--it seems everyone involved from the family side, the defense and the goofy P.I.s are awful people who belie understanding and have no--ZERO--credibility. My, goodness sakes, such a cast of bad characters would be a stretch for the best fiction writers among us. And they would be challenged to assemble such a consistently lying group of people and pass some product for publicaiotn. No one would buy it because it is too far out to believe.

So what do y'all think? The PI's knew where Caylee's remains were, they told LP about it, LE never got wind of it, and no one retrieved the remains?

If LP knew.. why didn't he do something about it?

If true, maybe LP thought or was led to believe that PI would inform LE -- or -- because they filmed and found nothing maybe he assumed it was another false tip at that time and dismissed it.

It depends if the PI revealed their source, whether it came from inside the A's which adds immense credibility, another source or, they picked up on the MR call to Tipline.

The $64M question is, did the PI's review the area and conclude nothing was there or were they aware something was there and filmed around it. Definitely intriguing that they were ruling out the exact spot that the 'kidnapper' chose to hide Caylee's remains.

This is exactly where I have gone--right or wrong, fair or unfair--it seems everyone involved from the family side, the defense and the goofy P.I.s are awful people who belie understanding and have no--ZERO--credibility. My, goodness sakes, such a cast of bad characters would be a stretch for the best fiction writers among us. And they would be challenged to assemble such a consistently lying group of people and pass some product for publicaiotn. No one would buy it because it is too far out to believe.

Exactly!!! That's what I said to my family, if they made this story into a film with these characters and spin -- it'd be laughed out of the movie theater as being to outrageous -- even challenging conspiracy theories are tame compared to the twists and turns in this case -- primarily by a loyal troop of actors interfering and throwing wrenches on KC's behalf.

There is a puppetmaster donor who is doing some serious manipulation of pawns.

I don't understand why anyone would have thought there was value in a tape showing where Caylee's remains weren't. I have lots of video of places where she wasn't - someone alert the media please, I could use the money.

If ANYONE knew that Caylee was in that woods and didnt 'bring her home' they should be prosecuted to the fullest extent. This case is really under my skin to think that any of these people could be so cold hearted and continue to play out this farce!!! Maybe a firing squad should be mandated to line up all who has taken a hand in this unhumane treatment of this little girl and the value of life.

I don't understand why anyone would have thought there was value in a tape showing where Caylee's remains weren't. I have lots of video of places where she wasn't - someone alert the media please, I could use the money.

Get a lawyer and ask for immunity and then we'll see.

Well, I guess it makes sense to the Anthony's and their cronies-IN A BACKWARDS SORT OF WAY. Problem is they have been spinning so much even they don't know WTH is going on or who's on first!!:crazy:

If ANYONE knew that Caylee was in that woods and didnt 'bring her home' they should be prosecuted to the fullest extent. This case is really under my skin to think that any of these people could be so cold hearted and continue to play out this farce!!! Maybe a firing squad should be mandated to line up all who has taken a hand in this unhumane treatment of this little girl and the value of life.

Where do I sign up??:furious:

Well, I guess it makes sense to the Anthony's and their cronies-IN A BACKWARDS SORT OF WAY. Problem is they have been spinning so much even they don't know WTH is going on or who's on first!!:crazy:

The Anthonys wanted to sell the video? Where did you hear that?

The Anthonys wanted to sell the video? Where did you hear that?

Well, I didn't hear the A's wanted to sell the video-but, LP said the PI did! True or not-who knows? But, I can understand why the A's were looking for bugs in their house-can you just imagine the conversations these disgusting creatures have with each other about covering up, making money, creating reasonable doubt, getting their stories straight, etc. The reason there were no vultures circling around the woods is because they were all at Hopesprings Dr.!!:furious:

Well, I didn't hear the A's wanted to sell the video-but, LP said the PI did! True or not-who knows? But, I can understand why the A's were looking for bugs in their house-can you just imagine the conversations these disgusting creatures have with each other about covering up, making money, creating reasonable doubt, getting their stories straight, etc. The reason there were no vultures circling around the woods is because they were all at Hopesprings Dr.!!:furious:

Okay.

Because it was shared with the media and the media ran with it and those casual observers (read future jury pool) only follow the headlines at best.

There are a few media articles where the first section talks of the tape and this shows that Caylee's remains were not there on Nov. 15.

You have to dig to understand the uncertainty as to location, validity of the 'tape', that the PI admits he may have missed the remains, etc.

The true essence of the 'non story' are buried in the details and the sound bites shout out that there is a video that shows Caylee's remains were not there.

I know that the Jury needs to throw out everything they hear in the press and focus on the facts presented at trial, the evidence but it does poison how they view that and maybe there are more skeptical of the LE and their handling of this. Someone felt the price of this non story was worth it.

Because it was shared with the media and the media ran with it and those casual observers (read future jury pool) only follow the headlines at best.

There are a few media articles where the first section talks of the tape and this shows that Caylee's remains were not there on Nov. 15.

You have to dig to understand the uncertainty as to location, validity of the 'tape', that the PI admits he may have missed the remains, etc.

The true essence of the 'non story' are buried in the details and the sound bites shout out that there is a video that shows Caylee's remains were not there.

I know that the Jury needs to throw out everything they hear in the press and focus on the facts presented at trial, the evidence but it does poison how they view that and maybe there are more skeptical of the LE and their handling of this. Someone felt the price of this non story was worth it.

I strongly believe it was LP who gave the story to the media originally.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spicytaco46
Back