GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In all I've seen, or not seen in regards to this case, I almost believe she left of her own free will. JMO.
Her husband was very quick to state they were happy and had no issues. Either way, I hope she's found safe.

I'd have loved for that to have been the case (leaving voluntarily)

Detectives saying from almost the first instant that they thought abduction made it seem that was very, very unlikely to me :(

It's just too rare to see LE coming out from moment one and saying abduction. In fact, many times they veer entirely the other direction and seem to emphasize voluntary and at least don't mention the extent to which they're considering abduction until at least a bit further into it.

Sure seemed like something made them as confident that that was the likely cause behind her disappearance because of it (to me).

Plus her husband was just looking frantic, distressed, determined, and heartbroken, all at once. He just seemed to know what was behind LE thinking that also. :(

And given the relatively quick arrest and her not even being located yet, it seems like they also had a direction to go as far as who and just weren't saying it.

(Argh, this musician Aaron Lewis is interfering with my search results, lol)

Fatal occupational injuries due to homicide in real estate subcategory, 2003-2012:

2003- 18
2004- 17
2005- 10
2006- 15
2007- 16
2008- 23
2009- 19
2010- 23
2011- 17
2012- 15

173 homicides of Realtors on the job in 10 yr time frame.

Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics

Wow!

Did it break down male/female? I'd guess significantly more females?

We are a victim friendly site, this includes family and friends. Until or unless someone is named a suspect or person of interest by law enforcement discussing anyone as such is not allowed. This includes the husband, he is a victim unless law enforcement says otherwise.

Ima

Thank you!

Feeling sick. This is really, really, really bad (guy on parole? Parole for what? :( ). I mean, we know to anticipate things like this, and it wasn't looking good, but somehow this, just sickening...doesn't matter, kicks you in the gut and heart every time. :(

@$$h0le--Where is she? Where are you?

Its good they have a suspect...

Any chance he's holding her somewhere, like Kibby did with Abby? (slim chances imo----but hopeful til they say otherwise)

Thank goodness there has been a break in the case, even though I think its a crappy break, guy on parole... :(

NORTH LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KTHV) - Police in North Little Rock say they've arrested a man in Wednesday's pipe bomb scare.
Police say Aaron Lewis has been arrested in this case in which a pipe bomb was left on a desk at the Family Services Agency building in North Little Rock.
The North Little Rock Police Department and ATF agents obtained arrest warrants for Lewis Thursday and arrested him at his home in Little Rock.
Police say he is being held at Pulaski County Regional Detention Facility pending a court appearance for possession of an unregistered destructive device.

http://host-36.242.54.159.gannett.c...de-in-pipe-bomb-scare-at-nlr-office-building-

There is a huge mess of our parole system in Arkansas. (Obviously other states too). There is a FB page called end the Arkansas parole crisis. I'm sure they will be covering this. Hth! I'm sure they will find out quickly why he's on parole.

NORTH LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KTHV) - Police in North Little Rock say they've arrested a man in Wednesday's pipe bomb scare.
Police say Aaron Lewis has been arrested in this case in which a pipe bomb was left on a desk at the Family Services Agency building in North Little Rock.
The North Little Rock Police Department and ATF agents obtained arrest warrants for Lewis Thursday and arrested him at his home in Little Rock.
Police say he is being held at Pulaski County Regional Detention Facility pending a court appearance for possession of an unregistered destructive device.

http://host-36.242.54.159.gannett.c...de-in-pipe-bomb-scare-at-nlr-office-building-
tHANKS kNOX!

omg...

Maybe he is like Kibby... :(

I knew this was a no money situation but I am not trying to jump the gun, here. The two properties didn't add up. I still hope they can find her. This is crazy, weird. If it was him, I say he was around the area and jumped on some opportunity bandwagon.

There is an Aaron Lewis who is 40 that has bomb making and meth lab stuff but he's not our guy (too old) unless there is wrong info somewhere

Who takes a selfie when they've been in an accident?

Realtor question- why would you refer a cash sale?

You would refer a sale (cash or not) if you do not normally sell in the area....aren't familiar with the area or live in a different state and don't have a license for Arkansas (in this case). The selling agent (Beverly) would then pay a referral fee of generally 25% of her commission back to the referring agent. Hope this makes sense......

Edited: I don't think Pipe bomber is the same person

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member