Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Believe-
I am completely with you on who is this girl?
It is so welcome to hear that Cassie loves small dogs.
Why is her Mother not fleshing Cassie out -- My daughter loves purple, hates radishes, etc????
I want to know what she did all day, too. No teenager that hangs out all day without school work stays out of trouble. Were there any rules in place/parenting going on that Cassie abused? Was she grounded?
I'm trying to get my head around lack of parental involvement/CPS at this late date from when Cassie dear went missing.

Also, a fairly new duffel bag in leopard print or nice paneled drapes would not be dumped. Sold at a garage sale, maybe. There is a reason those items were placed where they were- I do not believe that the items were part of a trash/unusable toss.

yeah charming, I might have asked about the library thing too, here I think...or at least if she was accessing computers at the library. And I would love to know what exactly it is Cassie did all day long if not at a school. Did she roam around places or what. there has been no mention what so ever what a typical day was like for her or that household.

and FWIW there is Mount Vernon AR about an hour & half to the NW of Stuttgart,and they have a high school. And I know sometimes people will start to write their school name on FB and pay no attention and just click something which is a same named school totally not theirs. SO I theorize he went to school IN Arkansas.

Just jumping off your post because I thought of something...

And... It may mean nothing... But...

didn't we read somewhere at the beginning of this case that Cassie played the piano at a local church?

I wonder when and where she learned to play piano well enough to play for a church?

:waitasec:

Ya'll have been busy today! So, so good to see people who care, keeping Cassie front and center. :)

The items recovered, being discussed here....let's speculate on possible routes of travel from Cassie's residence, to the discovery location. Even if unrelated to her disappearance, good info to have.

IHAVE- that was JC, it's on a pic on FB posted 10/31

wth can't any of Cassie's 132 FB friends SAY ANYTHING ABOUT HER? as a person, as a friend, as a family member? Huh??

i am so perturbed i could spit nails
WHERE is this child?

Sre, my perception as derived from local LE- 'no one wants to get involved'. From federal, 'no one wants to be associated with. '
I find the distinction interesting.

But neither tells us who this child is as a human being, which is extrardinarily infuriating and immensely saddening. Mvhoo, of course.

Just jumping off your post because I thought of something...

And... It may mean nothing... But...

didn't we read somewhere at the beginning of this case that Cassie played the piano at a local church?

I wonder when and where she learned to play piano well enough to play for a church?

:waitasec:

Actually, the mom posted a picture inside a church with girls (K, C and N) and said she (the mom) played there. I've had a classically trained piano player (who also plays organ) explain it to me that when someone is accompanying a choir, band or group that keyboard players only need to know how to break a chord into triads or fifths to provide supporting sound as long as they are not carrying the melody. Usually, the vocalist (s) or lead guitarist will control melody. But another thought is if JC were also homeschooled as a child, her school day might have allowed time for personal / daily piano instruction by a relative, neighbor or other adult church musician especially if she were being groomed for church service as a future vocation.

well what ever the 'problem' there is , it is freaking wrong....she is a human, she is a person...she matters...
shame on whomever

can you tell I am ticked off?
heck, with our dear Hailey girl, at least people talked, even if half of 'em were crazy and the other half drunk & high

Agree entirely. With Cassie, we are having to find out who this child is entirely on our own. What's her favorite food, folks? Drink Coke or Pepsi? Or Arizona tea? Gatorade? She always cold, even when the sun is out and it's 80 degrees? What kind of music does she like? Country? Is she afraid of the dark? Like scary movies? What kind of sense of humor does she have?

I mean, people KNOW these things. Speak up, everyone. It will help us. It will help us find her. Speak up.

I should add, I realize I'm preaching to the choir here. But I don't know where else to beg, because I'm getting nothing from the most obvious sources. Which is beyond beyond beyond maddening. KWIM?

I am going to pick out a statement from an interview . . . JC says Cassie liked "camping, bowling and fishing." I don't want to go on a negative spin, but in my mind the statement does not sit well.

Point one, pitching a tent to camp anywhere within 50 miles is an impossibility because of the horrible mosquitoes in rice growing regions. There is not a travel camper on their property to take to an RV Park. So did camping for this family involve going somewhere like a state park with cabins? Sounds a little expensive for gas and lodging. Point two, there is a bowling alley in Stuttgart which changed ownership about two years ago. Have either set of owners been interviewed about how much time Cassie spent bowling and with whom? She would need transportation. It is about a block from the high school so it would be a good place to meet other teens after school if planned ahead. Did JC drive her there to meet people or did JC bowl with her? Point three is most believable. There are plenty of places to fish, but they would again require transportation, some equipment and bait. Is JC remembering a few good times with Cassie in the past, or are these recent times of recreation with Cassie and friends?

Got4-
Is there a way for Hunter's Mother to know about WS and join us?

I inquired at the bowling alley (had asked earlier way upthread how popular it was with teens...) Was informed at that time that it was quite popular and yes, Cassie had been seen there. And then was informed that no, there was no flyer up at that location.
I mean....really. Really??

Got4-
Is there a way for Hunter's Mother to know about WS and join us?

There are those who are in denial, those who ONLY want to deal with POSITIVITY on FB and those who are realists here. I am afraid she might not want to be in the same group I am. I would be concerned for her emotionally to go through any more negativity than her family is already enduring. I feel bad when fingers start pointing HS' way, and I am not his mom. Another family close to her imploded over the hoax phone calls. TS could answer some good questions, like what did Cassie look like on Sunday . . . But based on how recently she met Cassie, it will not really help us delve into the Compton household at the intensity level we need to find a crime or find Cassie.

I inquired at the bowling alley (had asked earlier way upthread how popular it was with teens...) Was informed at that time that it was quite popular and yes, Cassie had been seen there. And then was informed that no, there was no flyer up at that location.
I mean....really. Really??

I saw the flyer AT THE BOWLING ALLEY last night !!! It was version one with the big print. Alley is next to the movies where I was dropping off two girls.

Glad it's up now. Thanks to whoever did so.
Got4, is there one now up on the immediate wall when you walk in entrance to walmart?
Also, has there been an issue with flyers being taken down?

Glad it's up now. Thanks to whoever did so.
Got4, is there one now up on the immediate wall when you walk in entrance to walmart?

I am not sure about Wal-Mart as they have sliding doors (and I tend to drop off someone to run inside for me on smaller trips). But I promise to check into it tomorrow. Most of the flyers I notice as being most visible are when there is aluminum frame construction where you pull a glass door toward you. Downtown stores were covered by the couple who ran the Donut Palace that very first week about Sept. 17/18. Right when her story landed on the front page of local newspaper. Mack's has sliding doors, but might suggest a B&W version that could be dropped in bags upon checkout. I do know a few restaurants also have her flyer at the drive-through windows to look at as you wait for your food.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patuniapicklebottoms