AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
About flyers coming down is a little trickier. I believe the most visible are the originals with the boldest, big letter print. I notice them more because I am looking for them to be wherever I go. The large type helps me see them further away (like from my vehicle), but some of the newer ones with the most updated information have such smaller print you can only read when less than two feet away! You might only know its a LOCAL Missing poster when you recognize her picture and read the fine print. There are other flyers for food or auction fundraisers every couple of weeks that are competing for the same visibility in the same space. I get wanting to emphasize the facial scars and changing hair color on newer flyers in case she is alive, but there might need to be a different level of severity in verbal detail if you are wanting hunters to look for remains. I really don't think people are pulling them down thinking too much time has passed.

Nothing from neighbors as to family dynamics, correct?

I can't help on the neighbors question. I know the house due east is falling apart and vacant. There is a gravel lot SE katty-korner at Ponders auction house. Police officers get to take their vehicles home, and one lives only three doors down across 15th street. I just don't know anyone by name that lives in view of their house. STM is a lot more helpful about location / observation. I swing through heading to Sonic these days . . .

Just a quick side note (because I've been following this case for weeks and this is the most useful input I can think of - I want to help!) with regards to FBI involvement. I don't really tend to consider how quickly these guys get involved when I'm sifting through case info; the reason for that being I'm convinced that in a number of cases, certain people - LE wise - might be "in with" locally based feds.
Involving them could get a case solved quicker, so if they know them, they'll try to get them involved. It's not always about the case itself, perhaps more about the people who are initially on it and their connections, is what I'm getting at.

All IMO!

(And thank you so much to the local informants!! We might not have much, but we'd barely have anything without you! Thank you! :loveyou: )

I LOVE THE TIMELINE!
I wish we knew when JC said "hey baby girl" (if it's true) then didn't get an answer & when she heard the door close(if close).

Just curious...how many of you call your daughters "baby girl" or know someone who does? I wouldn't find it natural to call my daughter that...I call them munchkin, banana, squirrel...lol. My girls are tweens. But I know lots of people have lots of different nicknames for their kids, so I'm just asking.

Just curious...how many of you call your daughters "baby girl" or know someone who does? I wouldn't find it natural to call my daughter that...I call them munchkin, banana, squirrel...lol. My girls are tweens. But I know lots of people have lots of different nicknames for their kids, so I'm just asking.

I don't find it that unusual.

That's a pretty good point. I call my tiny dog "baby girl" and she's a one year old JackChi who wears silly jumpers. Not what I'd call a fifteen year old girl, but I suppose all parents will have different views on that.

EDIT: I've just realised that I may have referred to myself as a parent. If I'm the parent of a tiny dog, then clearly I need to leave the house more!

I do.

I call my 28 year old daughter baby girl. One of my friends calls ME that lol.

I feel like I need to reset every few pages, lol.

The things I am thinking about: I cant get a grasp on this poor girl. I know what she looks like, but I dont know who she is. There is a wealth of info we dont have which has to be completely unusual for a MP case. I mean, I have been involved in a fair number and I dont think I have seen such a lack of information. Did she like to sing, swim, dance, ride a bike, ride a scooter, party, watch cartoons...did she like stuffed animals? We dont even know how the scar occurred on her face. No firm last seen other than when she was dropped off, no firm clothing description...not the clothes she was wearing when she was dropped off and nothing solid regarding the clothing that was listed as "missing so she must have been wearing it." Not a clothing size, not a shoe size, not a picture or model number of her phone. No mention of dental records, old breaks, DNA on file...nothing. No real information on what she liked to do and where she liked to be.

Nothing.

I cant decide if I can invest my energy in a timeline that begins with JC's incomplete and inconsistent recollections regarding her daughter's arrival home that evening. I guess I will stick with the time line starting with when HS dropped her off. Which widens her whereabouts considerably. So *if* the Casscoe search was based on triangulated pings, I wish we knew whose phone and what time.

Mom says her overnight bag, purse, charger were in the house and she left with just her phone which may or may not have been operational. The possessions, as described by Mom in the media, would be easily verified and corroborated. TS/HS would have had perhaps a good idea of what she had with her, and presumably SPD left the house with the items described. They should match up.

UGH.

It really is hard to believe two months after Cassie went missing we still have barely anything 'solid' It seems JS and HS were the last to see her for sure, have we ever heard a description from them as to what she was wearing that evening? Why aren't we hhearing from her friends about her? If she wasn't at school what did she do with her time? Where did she go? How often did she meet up with friends and what was her personality? Quiet, shy, bubbly, outgoing? There just seems so very little that we know for sure, timeline, clothing description, anything!!

Sorry I know this has all been said already but its just so frustrating and makes me so sad for Cassie! I want to know about her!!

It really is hard to believe two months after Cassie went missing we still have barely anything 'solid' It seems JS and HS were the last to see her for sure, have we ever heard a description from them as to what she was wearing that evening? Why aren't we hhearing from her friends about her? If she wasn't at school what did she do with her time? Where did she go? How often did she meet up with friends and what was her personality? Quiet, shy, bubbly, outgoing? There just seems so very little that we know for sure, timeline, clothing description, anything!!

Sorry I know this has all been said already but its just so frustrating and makes me so sad for Cassie! I want to know about her!!

I was under the impression BR saw her when she was dropped off and mom spoke to her thru a door.

I was under the impression BR saw her when she was dropped off and mom spoke to her thru a door.

But did Mom actually see her though? In her interview she said she called out "Hey baby girl" and thought Cassie would come and see her as she was sick in bed but she didn't..So does that mean BR saw her last? Did he give a description to the PD that evening when he filed the report? It would be so good to see a copy of that report! !

But did Mom actually see her though? In her interview she said she called out "Hey baby girl" and thought Cassie would come and see her as she was sick in bed but she didn't..So does that mean BR saw her last? Did he give a description to the PD that evening when he filed the report? It would be so good to see a copy of that report! !

Yes its all very confusing isn't it?

I feel very sorry for this young girl
I do not think she had a good life!

My DD is married, 25, with a baby of her own and I still call her baby girl.

Good Morning, sleuthers-good ground covered last night and I missed it!!

I like the idea of TS joining us at WS as well-it might help to have a sounding board in a place where speculation regarding her minor son is not permitted. No one is really on a witch hunt here-lets face it none of us have enough information about it other than JC and BR being named suspects in this disappearance. I kind of wish the local PD or the feds would change her status to "endangered missing" because that is what I think we have. jmvho.

What routes of travel would make sense in the drive or bicycle to the dump location for the items? And what time of the day or night would draw the least attention?

I do want to let you know that I have had contact with Stuttgart PD. I found them remarkably open and incredibly receptive to any and all information regarding Cassie's case. No one, locals or outsiders, should hesitate to reach out to them for any reason. No piece of information is too small and all of the officers I have spoken with are well versed in details of her case. They WELCOME input. :)

That's great that you spoke with someone at the SPD! While they're open to receiving information were they willing/able to share any information? I haven't a clue about how to legally go about gathering info like police reports, call logs, possible fire dept. calls, etc. I knew a local newspaper journalist years ago at the paper out of Little Rock. I'm going to try and make contact with her to see if she can offer any type of support/suggestions. I looked and she is no longer on staff with the newspaper but she is still associated with them as a freelance editor/writer. I saw that one of the VI's was supposed to put in a FOIA request....Have we heard any more from that VI?

What about things like bumper stickers, window clings, t-shirts, billboards, O/O tractor trailer drivers (either local or OTR) putting things on their trailers? Anywhere or anything other than fliers out there with Cassie's name and info on it? If not, can anyone get or sponsor something like that? While it's fantastic to brainstorm and get all of our theories out, I'd also like to help in taking action to find her. Suggestions? Thoughts? TIA!

I feel very sorry for this young girl
I do not think she had a good life!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members