AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was nothing in my conversation with them that indicated they would resist a simply worded FOIA request. As long as we werent looking for details that would compromise an ongoing active investigation, that is. ;)

The only reasons I have waited making the request is that I didnt want them receiving multiple ones from us and I thought a local might be able to cut down on the time by picking them up and scanning them vs SPD needing to send them to someone outside of town. KWIM?

My thoughts out loud… I wonder when Cassie started being homeschooled? Was this a way to keep her at home… secluded, possibly being abused? There was talk of BR being controlling, grabbing her phone, why? Was he worried that something may be said?

OK, as someone who is confused when it comes to reading coordinates, I need actual most likely routes of travel given the terrain, the time of day/night and local traffic patterns. So the items were located on what road? If I read the subsequent posts to the one regarding their discovery, any night time/early morning dump would very likely have caused either a home owner or a home owner's dog to take notice.

My thoughts out loud… I wonder when Cassie started being homeschooled? Was this a way to keep her at home… secluded, possibly being abused? There was talk of BR being controlling, grabbing her phone, why? Was he worried that something may be said?

It's funny, I go back and forth regarding the controlling thing tbh. It seems so after the fact and hard to defend...the guy is in custody so it isnt like he can refute it. Sort of like Cassie being mentally ill and on meds for bi polar which she didnt take...Cassie isnt here to agree or disagree to that. And there isnt anyone in the home other than the suspects who can confirm that either.

I guess in my view, JC was twice his age (close to) with at least two marriages under her belt. Multiple children, some of who lived with her and some who didnt. She had/has been around the block and she became engaged to a 20 year old. KWIM? It seems quite odd to me unless that is common in Stuttgart or OK.

Regarding JC, was Cassie her youngest child? I thought there was someone younger...how many siblings did Cassie have and where are they all located? I went back into the threads and must have missed it...

I am working to make an adjustment as I realized I typed in W. 15th instead of E. 15th. And as I went to add the police station with a label, I saw that the Google Earth picture was taken during the Wings Over the Prairie Festival two years ago. You can see all the tents set up downtown.

That's great that you spoke with someone at the SPD! While they're open to receiving information were they willing/able to share any information? I haven't a clue about how to legally go about gathering info like police reports, call logs, possible fire dept. calls, etc. I knew a local newspaper journalist years ago at the paper out of Little Rock. I'm going to try and make contact with her to see if she can offer any type of support/suggestions. I looked and she is no longer on staff with the newspaper but she is still associated with them as a freelance editor/writer. I saw that one of the VI's was supposed to put in a FOIA request....Have we heard any more from that VI?

What about things like bumper stickers, window clings, t-shirts, billboards, O/O tractor trailer drivers (either local or OTR) putting things on their trailers? Anywhere or anything other than fliers out there with Cassie's name and info on it? If not, can anyone get or sponsor something like that? While it's fantastic to brainstorm and get all of our theories out, I'd also like to help in taking action to find her. Suggestions? Thoughts? TIA!

Sorry-getting back to my convo with SPD, they indicated to me that the bulk of the relevant info they received on her disappearance came in the first few weeks. So I would say they had the ping records etc by then. That brings us to just around the end of September/early October....so I am also going to assume that most of the searching of the house, the fire at the Compton home...most of that had already occurred. Also the processing of JC's car.

If you requested the incident logs already, anyone, PM or email me. I will do a FOIA and I will request the incident report from got4's discovery so that we can get a better idea of how LE characterized it. Does this make sense? This could give us a good indication of whether or not they connected it.

OK, as someone who is confused when it comes to reading coordinates, I need actual most likely routes of travel given the terrain, the time of day/night and local traffic patterns. So the items were located on what road? If I read the subsequent posts to the one regarding their discovery, any night time/early morning dump would very likely have caused either a home owner or a home owner's dog to take notice.

The items were found at the bridge at the end of Bormann Rd. (which is what the 10th St. extension is called once it crosses Hwy. 79). N34 29' 42" running W-E across center of picture posted. The city's sewer treatment plant is on 10th St. extension west of the railroad tracks (tracks are straight line running NE-SW) and expels into a man-made ditch called King's Bayou. Since it is man-made it is a pretty straight line almost parallel to the tracks. The vegetation is especially thick on the banks as weeds/brush get "fertilized" by treated sewer water. It also has a strong odor at times, which could mask other decay. It is not unusual for people to dump goose carcasses (geese are pests here) or deer limbs into King's Bayou.

I marked King's Bayou Bridge because STM and I posted comments earlier that BR had been reported asking a resident about the amount of traffic on Lone Tree Road by the cemetery. Some of the volunteers of the second search were sent to that location in Mid-Oct. Sounds like they checked the road, but not really the waterway of King's Bayou itself. That is the "hot spot" on my radar right now. Scenario: Driving NE from the bridge at King's Bayou to Hwy. 79 one crosses and veers due west on Bormann Rd. to the Bayou Meto bridge. Virtually no other traffic, short distance, two possible bridge dumps within the 5-mile radius.

The freshwater creek coming from due S of the Bayou Meto bridge is where I have personally searched over multiple days before Klaas. I also made two rounds looking deeper beyond the bridge, but it would not have been accessible past the bridge gate unless on foot. There are no outlets once in Prairie County on this "peninsula." (The county line is the pale turquoise line.) I was working the days Klaas was in the vicinity. They visited with me by phone twice planning to go into the area. I have no details or report about whether the dumped items were a positive hit or whether anything else was found on the ground.

Just curious...how many of you call your daughters "baby girl" or know someone who does? I wouldn't find it natural to call my daughter that...I call them munchkin, banana, squirrel...lol. My girls are tweens. But I know lots of people have lots of different nicknames for their kids, so I'm just asking.

I don't have a daughter, however as a dog owner, I call my cocker Baby Girl.
And she's 12.
Also, now that I think of it, some of my older friends in their 60's call me that, too.:happydance:

What has BR been up to since leaving JC? Where is he now?
What has JC been doing lately? Actively participating in the search for her missing daughter?
Have any of Cassie's siblings been in town to help?
I'm nosy! But in a good way!

Oh, sorry, Good Morning, everyone.

May today be the day Cassie is found.

If you requested the incident logs already, anyone, PM or email me. I will do a FOIA and I will request the incident report from got4's discovery so that we can get a better idea of how LE characterized it. Does this make sense? This could give us a good indication of whether or not they connected it.

Should be a ArCo sheriff's office response, dispatched by the SPD, who was answering 911 calls because someone arsoned the courthouse! I am now gone to church and family dinner until this afternoon.

I thought it was more that he wanted to know who was calling her maybe he was jealous.
He is closer in age and maturity to Cassie than Judy.
to me this is a very disturbing relationship....

I have called my daughter baby girl. I have all sorts of affectionate nicknames for my kids. Baby girl is used when I am feeling particularly nostalgic for her younger years. She is my only daughter and when she is bereft (she is 14 btw) and I am feeling as if I wish I could go back to those simpler toddler times when life was less complicated I call her that.

I am troubled by the age difference of the adult household members and cannot for the life of me figure out what they could possibly share in common. I am really troubled by the seeming dynamic and the way this whole reporting of her missing thing went down. But the baby girl thing is not troubling to me.

Isnt "Baby Girl" a regional thing?

I didn't hear it a lot in New Jersey?

I hear it a lot in country music! LOL

Please forgive me if im being politically incorrect!! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics