AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
not interested in Hickory Square apts themselves, but peripheral areas
let me try these coords again, usually I am spot on with them, espeically if one zooms in all the way....using Google map and the street view feature too
34.493597, -91.531629, this round thing sticking up out of ground next to the fenced in equipment, not a storm shelter, but access to??? electrical, sewer, water?? Curious about it nad if I need to hunt them down around town....

34.497315, -91.540243 this unnamed rd off Park, that accesses area north of those Hickory Square Apts
and this wooded area 34.496602, -91.529570, where those antennas can be seen, area is accessible from that unnamed rd and gravel drive where the round concrete thing is

( that area caught my eye in regard to JC saying they had recently grilled out at one of the parks, and I thought maybe that Cain Park, and the area around might be familiar, to whomever, kwim)

oh, and what is all this 'junk' along in here??

There is so much stuff there IN town, catching my eye, that I really wonder how well searched, if at all

This post really got me thinking.... There were only 2 searches conducted, and only one lead by LE. The LE search was out of town and supposed to be because of cell phone pings. AFAIK LE has never really searched near Cassie' house or with in walking distance so they must me putting a lot of stock in those pings. IMO. It also tells me that LE thinks Cassie was put into a vehicle that night.IMO
The things that Got4 called in and LE dismissed rather quickly makes me think LE was looking for something and that was not it.
So all of that plus what we have found out in dribs and drabs makes me think the following:
MY OPINION ONLY and FWIW
1. LE thinks BR is responsible.
2. LE thinks Cassie is not alive.
3. LE believes BR drove Cassie to the Casscoe area that night or early am on Monday.
4. LE thinks they know how she was moved and are looking for something particular such as drapes, bed coverings etc.
5. ( I am REALLY reaching here) I think the boots are in evidence.
So maybe LE does know something and are not just sitting there. What is it that they are waiting for?
Why haven't they searched the Casscoe area again?
Sorry just me... :tantrum: :pullhair:

:twocents:

Tupolo, I agree with all of this and have thought it all along. I want to know what time the pings came in, who's phone, and if cadevor dogs searched JCs car. I also want LE to make ANY sort of statement. Did KK dogs come out? If so, did they work at Cassie's house? What was removed from Cassie's house? What was the small house fire about? How can we get info on that?

Tupolo, I agree with all of this and have thought it all along. I want to know what time the pings came in, who's phone, and if cadevor dogs searched JCs car. I also want LE to make ANY sort of statement. Did KK dogs come out? If so, did they work at Cassie's house? What was removed from Cassie's house? What was the small house fire about? How can we get info on that?

I don't think this is extremely helpful but there was talk about it in thread 2, post 67.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=11185989

I want to know if cadaver dogs sniffed the car, or house. Also, unless LE comes out and publicly confirms BR went to the PD the night Cassie disappeared, or provides a report stating this, I call liar! And what time did this infamous bike ride take place? How long was he gone?

What clothes do TS and HS say Cassie was wearing when she left the Snyder household? Were those clothes found inside Cassie's house? What supposed clothes are missing?

When does BR get out of jail? Are they simply hoping he'll return to the scene of the crime? Risky trade off.

not interested in Hickory Square apts themselves, but peripheral areas
let me try these coords again, usually I am spot on with them, espeically if one zooms in all the way....using Google map and the street view feature too
34.493597, -91.531629, this round thing sticking up out of ground next to the fenced in equipment, not a storm shelter, but access to??? electrical, sewer, water?? Curious about it nad if I need to hunt them down around town....

34.497315, -91.540243 this unnamed rd off Park, that accesses area north of those Hickory Square Apts
and this wooded area 34.496602, -91.529570, where those antennas can be seen, area is accessible from that unnamed rd and gravel drive where the round concrete thing is

( that area caught my eye in regard to JC saying they had recently grilled out at one of the parks, and I thought maybe that Cain Park, and the area around might be familiar, to whomever, kwim)

oh, and what is all this 'junk' along in here??

There is so much stuff there IN town, catching my eye, that I really wonder how well searched, if at all
I cant put in cooridinates right now but according to got4 it sounds like the unnamed road you are talking about is the one that runs beside Crow-Burlingame back to the rice hull dump. We searched the rice hull area on October 18. My husband and I searched that road and found bones unde the small bridge about halfway down. There is a small creek that runs into the road and there is bridge that connects the creek to the ditch on opposite side of road. Under the road there is a rather large pass-thru large enough for someone to crouch down and walk through. We found bones under there. To us they did not look like animal bones but rather small child size. They appeared to have been there for some time but still had a little "meat" in some of the crevices. We immediately sold the search leader who then told the Admin Chief that was the go-to LEO that day. We were told that LE was going to check them out, knowing where they were. I talked to the search leader about a werk later and he said LE dismissed them because there wasnt any missing persons that fit that description. I dont even know if they ever went to look at them to see if they were human or not. I went back there about 2 weeks after we found them and they had not been moved.

What's the deal with the house fire? What day and time? Was it reported, since there is an active missing person's case?

What's the deal with the house fire? What day and time? Was it reported, since there is an active missing person's case?
I talked to my grandfather again the other day about the fire. He said it was on a Sunday. I am pretty sure it was not the first Sunday following her disappearance because they still were thinking she ranaway at that point. I am thinking it was probably before the first search. So I believe it was September 28, but there is a possibility it could be October 5.

STM- yeah the road next to that Crow Burlingame auto parts place....

but those woods, on either side of it, on the left , and all that junk/scrap looking stuff along the wood line running N/S long field/woods....pretty much right there where that first bridge is....assuming that junk is still there
and then going all the way back to the hull dump, the woods to the right that back up to those apts.

every square inch of those woods etc., including inspecting scrap stuff, were searched, including looking up in the trees...not just along the road edge, bridge and dump spot?

All the equipment belongs to one of the rice mills. Yes, my husband and I, along with two others, walked along that whole line of equipment and looked in all of it. The woods were not searched; except for the opening where the creek runs into the road. I was told the small corner of woods between the tower and rice hull were searched but I dont know how well. The woods between tower and apartments are pretty dense and swampy. It is hard to walk around in them and they were not searched.

I cant put in cooridinates right now but according to got4 it sounds like the unnamed road you are talking about is the one that runs beside Crow-Burlingame back to the rice hull dump. We searched the rice hull area on October 18. My husband and I searched that road and found bones unde the small bridge about halfway down. There is a small creek that runs into the road and there is bridge that connects the creek to the ditch on opposite side of road. Under the road there is a rather large pass-thru large enough for someone to crouch down and walk through. We found bones under there. To us they did not look like animal bones but rather small child size. They appeared to have been there for some time but still had a little "meat" in some of the crevices. We immediately sold the search leader who then told the Admin Chief that was the go-to LEO that day. We were told that LE was going to check them out, knowing where they were. I talked to the search leader about a werk later and he said LE dismissed them because there wasnt any missing persons that fit that description. I dont even know if they ever went to look at them to see if they were human or not. I went back there about 2 weeks after we found them and they had not been moved.

If you go again ,get pictures and post them ,we have some wonderful people who are good with looks-c-c's .

This probably has nothing to do with Cassie directly, but wow! LE can't be bothered to check these out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scanner rewind request..?

We still might be able to get something ,I just am not sure how to direct . If anyone has input here please post.
Oops. Just realized my screenshot of the four scanner channels for arkansas county didn't take in my previous post.
Here are what channels are archived

View attachment 65433

PS. Feel free to send me a PM if anyone needs a rewind--I'm a subscriber at broadcastify.

Does anyone have a link to the Case report that was filed for Cassie when she went missing? I want to add this to Cassie's information for the NAMUS report that I filed. Thank you in advance!

Does anyone have a link to the Case report that was filed for Cassie when she went missing? I want to add this to Cassie's information for the NAMUS report that I filed. Thank you in advance!

No link available, MSM never published but Tupelamz grabbed it via FOIA for us. Here's the photos if this helps you at all?

bbb102109345f71eb272769ae5d5d8c2.jpg

249f12c0817123ea656b3f4b861fb0ae.jpg

Np at all. Hopefully it works. Ik there's an image area-worst case post there & reference?

Yes, I thought of that too. I will try both if need be. Do you happen to know how one could get DNA, Dental and fingerprints? Or is this something that has to be requested from LE or parent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustMe196503