AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After all the reading and research I've done, and regardless of the inconsistencies, I don't JC has anything to do with her disappearance, and I don't think she knows where Cassie is.

But she has some responsibility, by bringing bad men into her children's lives, consistently. :(

This is all so sad. I'm still trying to do what I can behind the scenes as well. However, when the little stream of info/interest has slowed to a trickle - what can one do? Without a constant push from her family, a relentless, persistent presence by them...:sigh: I will never understand why this hasn't/isn't capturing more attention. I suppose I know where to go if I want to disappear and have no worries of garnering more than passing concern. I still say until there is SOMETHING to prove otherwise - Cassie may very well be alive somewhere. JMO

After all the reading and research I've done, and regardless of the inconsistencies, I don't JC has anything to do with her disappearance, and I don't think she knows where Cassie is.

But she has some responsibility, by bringing bad men into her children's lives, consistently. :(

I also have a HUGE problem with Cassie not attending school. <mod snip>

I live in Stuttgart as well..and i hate to say it but easily 75% of the towns homes are in the same kind of neighborhood...its a town with clearly divided lines...either you can afford to live in the $150,000+ homes or in a neighborhood much like Cassies'...

She did live in a sketchy neighborhood. Thugs and drug dealers across the street even. She is a darling girl, and I see no reason to rule out trafficking. And if you consider sickos like Arial Castro, holding women prisoner for 10 years right in the middle of an occupied neighborhood.... anything is possible.

But then, the phone pings in Casscoe. The shaved face of BR combined with the death kit near the bayou creek bridge. No cadaver dogs sniffed Mommy's car.....

I am going to debate a bit about the neighborhood being "sketchy." There is a change in residential zoning at 13th Street. On the north side of 13th, there are some pretty nice homes. Grand Avenue and College streets have some great restorations and churches within walking distance of Cassie's home on 15th. Grand is one of the few streets which has sidewalks on both sides of the street. (I walked those sidewalks to the old library every Wednesday with a friend as a child.) For Cassie to walk northward for exercise on a clear day would not be the same as going down shady alleys or street-walking where strange men are sitting parked on the curb. Heading south toward 19th is riskier though. This step lower zoning (south of 13th) allowed two houses to be placed on the size of one lot of property north of 13th. (Many houses in her neighborhood were probably housing moved from the WWII Air Base in the 1950s. I think her house was meant to face Grand, but another vacant one was placed in its front yard. That explains the odd placement of three doors on an 800-ft house.) The old Drennen Sisters (birthing) Hospital is one block south on Grand and is allowed to be multi-family as it was turned into the closest thing Stuttgart has to a boarding house. Kids who ride buses to public school from her neighborhood wait for their bus on 19th Street, a street which is one of the four main E-W thoroughfares without any obstacles.

Thanks for giving the feel of Cassie's neighborhood got4lilgirls.

I am so happy to wake and read that Cassie now has new poster with more detailed info on wardrobe when last seen. I don't know why that info was so hard to nail down or how it finally was nailed down but am thrilled that it has been at last.

Bringing forward this post.
I am super happy that more descriptive info of Cassie's last seen info has come forward also.
But what is the source of this?

Bringing forward this post.
I am super happy that more descriptive info of Cassie's last seen info has come forward also.
But what is the source of this?
Unconfirmed.

Others have said the flyer info can only come from family, so let's hope JC was instructed to only talk to police and searchers, which would explain why she's been so silent otherwise. I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt.

I also have a HUGE problem with Cassie not attending school. (Biting tongue to not say more . . . )
Homeschooling is common throughout the US, so I don't think it's a big deal. However, you have to obtain a contract and materials through a school district, and report to them with completed items and a journal of what you did that was not assigned. You can't just go rogue and not attend school. All children in the US have to be accounted for in some way.

Having said that, if you as the parent have only a 5th grade level of learning, you are not helping your kid at all. I don't think schools can fight that though.

Ps....I don't live in the 150,000+ neighborhoods either :)
I bet you don't let your pretty little daughter walk to the corner liquor store for cigarettes either. There's a whole lot more wrong with Cassie's home life than where her house was planted.

I do not know. I assume her mom, JC, but that would just be an assumption. I have given thought to the conflicting information we have seen about wardrobe, about eye color, etc. The earliest fliers were prepared by interested concerned citizens. Then JC gave her extended interviews and one thing she expressed was her lack of involvement and feeling left out of those efforts. So I think much of the inaccurate information may have stemmed from the disconnect that seemed to be occurring between concerned people looking to get word out and, for whatever reason, Cassie's mom. I hope the info in the newest flier is the most accurate. Crossing fingers and toes.

I am going to debate a bit about the neighborhood being "sketchy." There is a change in residential zoning at 13th Street. On the north side of 13th, there are some pretty nice homes. Grand Avenue and College streets have some great restorations and churches within walking distance of Cassie's home on 15th. Grand is one of the few streets which has sidewalks on both sides of the street. (I walked those sidewalks to the old library every Wednesday with a friend as a child.) For Cassie to walk northward for exercise on a clear day would not be the same as going down shady alleys or street-walking where strange men are sitting parked on the curb. Heading south toward 19th is riskier though. This step lower zoning (south of 13th) allowed two houses to be placed on the size of one lot of property north of 13th. (Many houses in her neighborhood were probably housing moved from the WWII Air Base in the 1950s. I think her house was meant to face Grand, but another vacant one was placed in its front yard. That explains the odd placement of three doors on an 800-ft house.) The old Drennen Sisters (birthing) Hospital is one block south on Grand and is allowed to be multi-family as it was turned into the closest thing Stuttgart has to a boarding house. Kids who ride buses to public school from her neighborhood wait for their bus on 19th Street, a street which is one of the four main E-W thoroughfares without any obstacles.
Fair enough.

I was actually really only basing my sketchiness on hearsay from this forum - on the drug house that was described that is apparently across the street from her house, the number of RSOs in the vicinity including her own mother, and the google maps image of a sketchy looking dude (looking right at home and natural as he holds some sort of weapon) standing at the foot of her driveway.

I live in Stuttgart as well..and i hate to say it but easily 75% of the towns homes are in the same kind of neighborhood...its a town with clearly divided lines...either you can afford to live in the $150,000+ homes or in a neighborhood much like Cassies'...

Thank you, countrygirl56 for your perspective.

I am wondering why, when one goes back and reads Cassie's threads, that there seems to be such a diverse understanding of the local attitude and perspective?

Are we talking about an income or race issue issue, or how that impacts local LE or government...or what?

Dear Websleuths Members,

The Search and Rescue thread for Cassie Compton is now open in our members only Parking Lot LOCATED HERE

If you would like to join Websleuths please scroll up and click on the "Register" tab.

If you have any questions please email me at triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com

Thank you,
Tricia

I am going to go comb through all MSM, from the start, that I can...I have some questions that I feel can only be answered from those resources. However, it would be appreciated if someone were able to confirm that, JC actually saw Cassie or heard her voice that Sun. evening. I'm pretty sure in everything I've read/watched to this point indicate JC never heard Cassie speak or saw her. I wonder if she heard her footsteps? I don't recall whether the house is on a slab or has a crawl space which could make a difference in hearing footsteps. We have a full finished basement, but on our main floor we have hardwoods. I know I can differentiate my family's footsteps. I'd think there would be a difference between Cassie's and a larger adult. So maybe that is how JC "knew" Cassie came home if she didn't hear/see her?

I am going to go comb through all MSM, from the start, that I can...I have some questions that I feel can only be answered from those resources. However, it would be appreciated if someone were able to confirm that, JC actually saw Cassie or heard her voice that Sun. evening. I'm pretty sure in everything I've read/watched to this point indicate JC never heard Cassie speak or saw her. I wonder if she heard her footsteps? I don't recall whether the house is on a slab or has a crawl space which could make a difference in hearing footsteps. We have a full finished basement, but on our main floor we have hardwoods. I know I can differentiate my family's footsteps. I'd think there would be a difference between Cassie's and a larger adult. So maybe that is how JC "knew" Cassie came home if she didn't hear/see her?

The Compton house has a crawl space. (I believe it is actually a small house relocated from the old airbase and sits on cinder blocks/pylons). We do not have basements in this area at all because of the soil characteristics. Homes on concrete slab were built starting in about 1965 (like my grandparents' home in town). In this area, the elevated homes, like my own, are supposed to be 18 inches off the ground if they are built to code, to access plumbing that runs underneath and for termite inspections. If they are built too close to the ground, moisture and warping wooden floor joists are a problem. In the summer, vents are open in the exterior of the foundation (if bricked or skirt-wrapped) to release moisture and closed in the winter to protect plumbing.

This interview, JC says she called out to Cassie, but she didn't actually see or hear from Cassie.

at about the 7:55 mark
http://www.fox16.com/story/d/story/...gart-teen-speaks/52416/JWVUOmrItkS92-1COXpLTw

The only confirmation that Cassie actually came home was that her purse and overnight bag were at the house. If BR and HS had somehow conspired (they are friends on FB so it's possible they are friends otherwise as well)... if they conspired, then it is possible Cassie did not in fact make it home. Hmmmmm

ETA: The inconsistencies of when JC started texting and calling Cassie vary between either 8:12 pm when she sent someone to the police station, or 8:12 am the next morning when she sent someone to the police station.

http://m.stuttgartdailyleader.com/article/20141014/News/141019848

Gig, you know what I find fascinating about the whole FB friends thing? We've been lead to believe that BR is the 'local' POI.
TS came in immediately to explain her and her son's experience with Cassie (and some thoughts on Cassie's home/family life.)
Since HS is a minor, and has not spoken publically about Cassie (please, does anyone have any MSM on this?) and it has also been implied that TS has reacted to negative attention by becoming silent and protective of her son and family (totally understand...)

Why on earth would you not remove the locally alleged #1 POI in a possibly terrible crime, from your SM friends pages? If you're a local, and wishing to protect your friends and family from negative attention?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur