GUILTY AR - Malik Drummond, 2, Searcy, 23 Nov 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am wondering if the stepmother ran a bath and left it unattended....maybe to check on dinner or Malik's twin and poor little Malik found his way into the bathroom and drowned. Stepmom panics and, concerned she will lose her remaining children, as well as her partner, she covers it up. Of course, this would mean she disposed of the body all by herself and without waking the father.

This is all purely my opinion - While my heart is wanting to hold on to the hope that Malik is alive somewhere, my head is telling me that he never left his house that day and that at least one of the adults involved knows what happened.

Now that you've posted this, I will say that I haven't been able to get this thought out of my mind since the start. In every lie there is a grain of truth (the bath) Of course, this is also just MOO

Well, the case has taken a turn that we all expected. :(

And we all knew from the get go that LE was conducting a dual investigation, regardless of what they were publicly stating. Still, it's disheartening to read that the theory of Malik wandering off has been discarded, leaving more sinister possibilities. Based on early msm reports LE is looking closely at Malik's somewhat complicated family and home life but as bad as the odds are, we can't totally exclude a stranger abduction just yet.

In the meantime though, the tough part begins - for me anyway. LE will be keeping info close to the vest and it's going to be hard preventing myself from wild speculation - which truth be told, has already started. Sigh.

For now I'm crossing my fingers that this case will have a happy ending and that Malik will soon be returned to those who love him.:please:

I'm reaally wondering is he is still on that property somewhere...I know LE has been thoroughly searching, but maybe the signs have been covered up reallly well (the fresh digging, recent work on the home, fresh paint, etc.) and the dogs can't find it (encased in concrete?) There is a window of Saturday and Sunday we don't know about...lots of potential time to cover it up, if the last known whereabouts are false...I hope they have reviewed footage/sales from local hardware and home stores...

Also, how/where exactly is bio waste disposed of?

Baby Elaina was found months later in the rafters of the garage of the house she disappeared from! That house was searched previously too.

MOO!!

Why would they be setting up roadblocks if it wasn't believed that someone has possession of this boy ??

It might be a good way to get info from the community without it being obvious who is talking to LE.

Has anyone posted this yet?

http://www.arkansasmatters.com/stor...r-malik-drummond/26006/zDl59XrWhUWZZbjFtQ4Pmg

"Malik's father's girlfriend who considers herself his step mom tells me she has been spending most of the last few days inside the police department answering questions about what happened.

She says she was told she didn't pass questions on the polygraph test. "

Sorry if this has already been posted

http://www.arkansasmatters.com/stor...r-malik-drummond/26006/zDl59XrWhUWZZbjFtQ4Pmg

"Malik's father's girlfriend who considers herself his step mom tells me she has been spending most of the last few days inside the police department answering questions about what happened.

I was just looking for that link - thanks!

Also:

Police Chief Jeremy Clark said in a news release Monday that investigators will focus "on the only possible remaining scenarios."
Hernandez said police do not have a specific suspect in the case — but have eliminated no one as a suspect, including members of the boy's family.

http://www.baxterbulletin.com/story/news/local/2014/12/01/malik-drummond/19743399/

I am wondering if the stepmother ran a bath and left it unattended....maybe to check on dinner or Malik's twin and poor little Malik found his way into the bathroom and drowned. Stepmom panics and, concerned she will lose her remaining children, as well as her partner, she covers it up. Of course, this would mean she disposed of the body all by herself and without waking the father.

This is all purely my opinion - While my heart is wanting to hold on to the hope that Malik is alive somewhere, my head is telling me that he never left his house that day and that at least one of the adults involved knows what happened.

I think it's something to do with the dad's girlfriend, and an incident with the stove and/or the tub.

I don't think she even has custody of her other kids, so even if it was an accident she probably panicked and thought she'd be in criminal trouble.

It's never been revealed who has official custody of the twins and it's also never been revealed when he was last actually seen. All the reports say when she noticed him missing, not how long it was before that when she saw him.

Is the dad associated with some kind of biowaste disposal job/work? The only thing I can find refers to a different Jeff Clifton??

Any reference to dad's work that I found was on his FB page...

It says he works at Area Agency of Aging...

But... I recognize FB may not be true... Or this may have been changed... Or....???

JMO...

It's a few pages back, it's funny I just posted it on THV11's FB page lol

I'm still looking but I can't find any reference to Malik's house and cars being searched by LE - either unofficially or with actual search warrants. I usually keep better track of my links...

I vaguely recall something earlier about cars but so far can't find anything. Anyone know?

I recall the Dad's truck being searched by dogs....looking for that link now

I think it's something to do with the dad's girlfriend, and an incident with the stove and/or the tub.

I don't think she even has custody of her other kids, so even if it was an accident she probably panicked and thought she'd be in criminal trouble.

It's never been revealed who has official custody of the twins and it's also never been revealed when he was last actually seen. All the reports say when she noticed him missing, not how long it was before that when she saw him.

Although I *think* the mom has custody based on information from SM and other sources which we're not to consider as fact, MSM reports: "She [Tanya Drummond] said the boy was visiting his father and stepmother Sunday night," so I don't think the father has custody. http://www.baxterbulletin.com/story/news/local/2014/11/26/malik-drummond/19521659/

I'm also interested in how long he was there prior to 5:30.

Ashley Ketz ‏@AshleyKetz 2m2 minutes ago
.@dgoins reporting Searcy police looking at 3 possible scenarios in what is now a criminal investigation . #FindMalik

https://twitter.com/AshleyKetz

Also, reading Nancy Grace will be covering Malik's case tonight (looking for confirmation)

Ohhhh

It was in the link we posted earlier today

"Nothing at all that would say this person is a suspect in the disappearance of Malik," says Hernandez.

Searcy Police did confirm today that cadaver dogs have been used throughout this investigation.

Malik's father's truck was searched by the dogs just as they continue this investigation in hopes of finding Malik."

Ashley Ketz ‏@AshleyKetz 2m2 minutes ago
.@dgoins reporting Searcy police looking at 3 possible scenarios in what is now a criminal investigation . #FindMalik

https://twitter.com/AshleyKetz

Also, reading Nancy Grace will be covering Malik's case tonight (looking for confirmation)

BBM: It sounds as if the police are narrowing the focus of the investigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli