ARREST!!! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was the media, not the police.

ahhhh, I thought the posts said the police were all over the front of the school.......thankyou

My God.....I am going blind.......Im so sorry, it does say media....Oh dear......will delete other post

Renae Henry ‏@renaehenry10

Baden-Clay charge sheet says alleged murder happened at Brookfield family home, alleged interference with corpse at Kholo creek @tennewsqld

That definitely suggests that Allison was left at Kholo Creek. I believed this all along. I thought it was just too coincidental that the body washed down when the creek rose due to rain.

Evidence must be strong. Fantastic!!

Nine News reporter has said that there was a hearing yesterday (presumably in Family Court) and before GBC was picked up, in which temporary custody of the 3 girls has been given to the Dickies.

Channel 9 - Custody has officially been granted to Allison's parents.

That definitely suggests that Allison was left at Kholo Creek. I believed this all along. I thought it was just too coincidental that the body washed down when the creek rose due to rain.

Evidence must be strong. Fantastic!!

Me too, the body was just a bit to high above the tide line.

Channel 9 - Custody has officially been granted to Allison's parents.

Good, I thought that would happen promptly ... edit to say.. I wonder if Allisons sister will end up raising the girls at a later stage.

Update: at 10:35 am I drove past the Watchhouse on Roma Street and there were more cameras and crews than you could poke a stick at.

I hope they leave the children and the Dickie family alone, go annoy the Baden Clay family all they want.
I honestly don't get that.... If most of, or all the Baden Clay were innocent of any involvement and though they may have suspected (like plenty of people have suspected) that GBC did murder Allison, then why be wanting the media to annoy all his family because of who they are... because of the accident of birth?

If someone in anyone's family commits a murder, I don't understand why wish to have that whole family annoyed by the media. Personalising it, if my brother, sister, father or any relative committed a murder and I was innocent, I don't see why I should have to pay for it.

Good morning everyone. Thanks to all keeping us updated with court appearance.
I have a question. When a person is arrested do the police tell them and their lawyers all the evidence they have against them. If the evidence is too damning maybe GBCs legal reps might advise pleading guilty.
Its bad enough to do what he (allegedly) did, but to try and get away with it is just so much worse.
After looking at the photos of GBC when he was being led away in handcuffs the look on his face reminded me of the look my son gets when he is caught doing something wrong and he is cranky about being reprimanded. My son is 10.

Yes I believe they do give the arrested person the evidence against them (from my own limited knowledge learned mostly from watching true crime documentaries including many Australian cases).

Also, how funny about your son getting the same look! I got the same feeling, it's definitely a guilty but annoyed/shocked at being caught but trying to hide it look isn't it - hehe!

All MOO!

It appears that Allison's family has been quietly (but surely) operating behind the scenes to protect the girls, by applying for temporary custody without the media having known about it.

Channel Nine Morning News also said that Allisons blood was found in one of the Baden Clay cars, they didn't specify which one..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214