ARREST!!! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So it would seem now that perhaps the only sighting of Allison on the Thursday was by the hairdresser. A mobile phone message to her friend as well. Kerry Ann texted Allison didn't she and received a text back - interesting perhaps that is why the phone is so important!!

Hi all I am a long time reader of this forum but a first time poster. I live in brookfield and am an acquaintance of Allison through our daughters. One of the other mums at Brookfield state school spoke to Allison at school pick up on the Thursday afternoon and gave a statement to the police.

Hi all I am a long time reader of this forum but a first time poster. I live in brookfield and am an acquaintance of Allison through our daughters. One of the other mums at Brookfield state school spoke to Allison at school pick up on the Thursday afternoon and gave a statement to the police.

thank you well that puts that theory to bed

Respectfully disagree. I don't think they got the dates messed up. Something may have gone down the night before that was the catalyst for an explosive encounter between the two on the Thursday night. jmo

Sorry Limaes, I've just read your post - great post - you pipped me! :)

what would tv programming be establishing - a day of the week, a time of the day, bad viewing habits, programmes that wee shown, can anyone add to the list?

Also someone working at the doctor’s office said GBC came in on Thursday morning with scratches…

Later on someone said he was seen at a pharmacy on Thursday morning

Both these comments made in earlier threads by different people I believe

I have been trying to find where it was stated that GBC went for a weekend break after Alisson was murdered and if that was before or after the story about TM hit the newspapers, and before she went in hiding?

The story about the affair broke after the Brookfield Show, but he went on a previously planned weekend break. Anyone???

True - This is so true!!

Some posts last night pondered the reasons for people's involvement in this forum. So I started to look at my own motivations.

I, like many other members, have more than a passing interest in real crime. I'm particularly interested in what makes some people so evil and how so many get away with it.

Not only is this murder the epitome of evil, it happened to "one of us", not some person in another country under circumstamces we can't relate to.

Getting back to your point True, all of us know people whose self-interest wins supreme in every dealing they have with others, and will do almost anything to get what they want.

GBC's arrest shows us that the little people might actually win sometimes.

So many generalisations herein. With all due respect, I think very few people - possibly no-one - is inherently evil, especially if they have not come from a familial upbringing of sexual/physical/mental abuse. GBC is a complex psychological exercise ... a hair-trigger set many years ago, a man who knew no other way to define himself other than his professional standing. Nothing and no-one will ever be able to excuse what he has allegedly done, but to profess to understand his ilk with generalisations about "evil" is myopic and beneath many people.

I have been trying to find where it was stated that GBC went for a weekend break after Alisson was murdered and if that was before or after the story about TM hit the newspapers, and before she went in hiding?

The story about the affair broke after the Brookfield Show, but he went on a previously planned weekend break. Anyone???

i am not 100 per cent certain, but I seem to recall thinking back when I saw the TV footage, that they went away the May long weekend - 5. 6. and 7th
The Brookfield show I think was the weekend of the 19the and 20th I think.

So many generalisations herein. With all due respect, I think very few people - possibly no-one - is inherently evil, especially if they have not come from a familial upbringing of sexual/physical/mental abuse. GBC is a complex psychological exercise ... a hair-trigger set many years ago, a man who knew no other way to define himself other than his professional standing. Nothing and no-one will ever be able to excuse what he has allegedly done, but to profess to understand his ilk with generalisations about "evil" is myopic and beneath many people.

I don't think it's a generalization, I think it's a choice. GBC is not stupid, he knows right from wrong. If you make bad choices that effect other people's lives and cause them harm, and you are capable of foreseeing the consequences your actions have on others, you are evil. IMO!

There was some sort of pre-arranged get-together with family and friends on the Gold Coast, where someone saw him with the 3 girls (if I remember correctly).

Bobbie indicated it was the epitome of evil.....and it was.

That doesnt mean Bobbie was stipulating he was evil from birth....But at the given time that this took effect, it was without a shadow of a doubt, an EVIL act.

It takes a person who is evil at that time to commit what he did.

There was some sort of pre-arranged get-together with family and friends on the Gold Coast, where someone saw him with the 3 girls (if I remember correctly).

yes there was, they did it every year the article said at the time.

I think it may have been the weekend before the Brookfield Show (18 to Sunday, 20 May,).....TM was outed on Sun May 20

I could be wrong but I thought it was before the story broke.

i am not 100 per cent certain, but I seem to recall thinking back when I saw the TV footage, that they went away the May long weekend - 5. 6. and 7th
The Brookfield show I think was the weekend of the 19the and 20th I think.

Good one spratsmum (and so nice to have you back) I'm sure he went away with the girls on the May long weekend, down the Coast, to a friend's place - a tradition each year.

Just remembered also...was it squizzy who said there was police cars at the house on the Wednesday night?!?!!?

Neighbours heard whatever on the Thursday night though.....

This is crazyyyyy...lol.

Marly, I thought that was Zookyliz who posted her mate drove past and saw two police cars in the driveway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member