ARREST!!! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I know.....I wonder when he started having affairs.....If TM was the first....If he loved Allison up till then.......and then I think about, when did he think of her as an insurance payment. Hubby and I often joke about the fact that we are both worth much more dead (financially).....Did Allison and him have these mocking chats, while in his head he was thinking........'if only you knew what I was planning for you dear'?.

Either way, it is just so sad that it got to this....Him being a murderer and her as I said, being dead on a creek bed. :(

PS ; yeah, i know....1000 posts...a bit embarrassing really....But oh well, ive always had a big mouth.... :blushing:

That is something I can never come to any understanding of. All of them are in there for a crime of some kind, hopefully they are working towards rehabilitation at some point. They all get a sentence, why would they think it is their place to inflict any further punishment of their choice, on another prisoner, also jeopardising their own release date, makes no sense at all.

As Janis Joplin sang 'freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose...'

A 1000 posts...lol

As plucka says they were once in love .....I don't doubt that......but that was a long time ago.

I have to go with my buddy Trooper on this one.....I reckon that naughty boy has had wicked thoughts of murder floating around in his mind for quite some time..... Moo

Hmm ... although I tend to agree with much of what you have posted, I find it very hard to imagine someone wanting to kill his wife, when there are 3 very young children involved, in particular if the alleged perp blogged that it was quite difficult to be a sole parent and cope with all the housework, etc.

Hopefully the only grey areas in this case are only the roles of the accomplices. I am praying that the evidence shows GBC has implicated himself beyond reasonable doubt. Seriously he is NOT that practised at these situations. And sincerely - it was a clumsy scenario, well known he was having marital difficulties, ABC wanting to keep the fam together, Toni and 10 million (ok 3 so far) mistresses, s/wanky resume, master of bull *advertiser censored* about his experience, and a really tenuous link to family notoriety exploited at nauseum, and he lived for the spotlight! Plus he was the last to see his wife, Allison, aka Angel (a bit of a revealing truth?) who seems to have had the community at large as her fan base yet managing to alienate her husband, the most social and wonderfully accepted male butterfly in the community.

It just kills me that GBC (allegedly) thought he was so clever that he could get away with ABC's alleged murder. Couldn't he have just said - walk out now - piss off home to your family you stupid crazy woman, I hate your fluffy guts. I am done supporting you. (as if he was doing any supporting - )

The assumed freedom that came from the murder would have been closing in on him from the moment he picked up the phone to call the police, Insp Ainsworth would have been seconds away from listening to that!

I know I promised no more rants but Hawkins' (love your posts) has tipped me over the edge tonight in thinking that Allison's death could be minimised. Really does justice have to be so obscure.

264012-gerard-baden-clay-meets-then-prime-minister-kevin-rudd.jpg

031097-badenclay.jpg

A

I have to go with my buddy Trooper on this one.....I reckon that naughty boy has had wicked thoughts of murder floating around in his mind for quite some time..... Moo

I'm still with my buddy Greg on this too.

Like all of the mans plans, they were built entirely on fantasy.

Maybe he started out thinking he just wanted her gone, IT gone , the whole rubbishy career, the wretched downturn of business, the office that was draining money at speed, the endless facade to keep up.. I think he is a percentages man, too. I'd love to hear one day of the women who knocked him back, I am sure he got that a hell of a lot, much more than he got the nod. I am pretty sure women, in general laughed a bit at him.

It just evolved. He talked about it, pillow talk, for the sympathy vote.. this man wants sympathy like everyone else wants oxygen, he feeds on it.

Hopefully the only grey areas in this case are only the roles of the accomplices. I am praying that the evidence shows GBC has implicated himself beyond reasonable doubt. Seriously he is NOT that practised at these situations. And sincerely - it was a clumsy scenario, well known he was having marital difficulties, ABC wanting to keep the fam together, Toni and 10 million (ok 3 so far) mistresses, s/wanky resume, master of bull *advertiser censored* about his experience, and a really tenuous link to family notoriety exploited at nauseum, and he lived for the spotlight! Plus he was the last to see his wife, Allison, aka Angel (a bit of a revealing truth?) who seems to have had the community at large as her fan base yet managing to alienate her husband, the most social and wonderfully accepted male butterfly in the community.

It just kills me that GBC (allegedly) thought he was so clever that he could get away with ABC's alleged murder. Couldn't he have just said - walk out now - piss off home to your family you stupid crazy woman, I hate your fluffy guts. I am done supporting you. (as if he was doing any supporting - )

The assumed freedom that came from the murder would have been closing in on him from the moment he picked up the phone to call the police, Insp Ainsworth would have been seconds away from listening to that!

I know I promised no more rants but Hawkins' (love your posts) has tipped me over the edge tonight in thinking that Allison's death could be minimised. Really does justice have to be so obscure.
Dear Liadan. Xxxxxxxxxxxxx. Brilliant post 8)

I am so sure of the sympathy thing I am putting down $100 in pixels on the sure bet that will be his defence.. how hard done by he was..

I had a similar reaction.

May I please ask... If a murder conviction is served concurrently with an interference conviction for 15 years (approx)... What would the sentence be for manslaughter and interference?

Thanks 😃

But if they do testify and he is acquitted, I don t think the Dickies would see them again IMO
From what I hear from other locals GBC has been quite mean to the Dickies. And IMO I agree with what plentyofnous has said:maddening::maddening:

Yeah, I know.....I wonder when he started having affairs.....If TM was the first....If he loved Allison up till then.......and then I think about, when did he think of her as an insurance payment. Hubby and I often joke about the fact that we are both worth much more dead (financially).....Did Allison and him have these mocking chats, while in his head he was thinking........'if only you knew what I was planning for you dear'?.

Either way, it is just so sad that it got to this....Him being a murderer and her as I said, being dead on a creek bed. :(

PS ; yeah, i know....1000 posts...a bit embarrassing really....But oh well, ive always had a big mouth.... :blushing:

Congrats Willough!!!! That is really an achievement! :eek:hwow: I have enjoyed them all!

I do no think that Madam TM was le premiere affaire, as it was long terms. I think he would have tested the waters with a few floosies before he decided that he could get away with having a long term affair and that TM was the real deal mistress. The thrill of getting away with mischief and the personal gratification that he was desireable (URK) would have been a huge draw card for him.

Then the fact that he had been at war with his ludicris wife ABC and that TM was dependent on him for her income would have been a huge head surge for him. At no time in their relationship did ABC require him to be her breadwinner -they met at a time when ABC was at her peak and would be a huge asset to his career. Byt the time she had their 3rd child her career would have been in hiatus. So any female earning a legitimate salary would have been a bonus for GBC. ENTER TM! I will give you all the listings and I will decide how much commission you can earn from them. But hey you might need a BMW and a kitty for taking me out to dinner!

I feel so much for ABC - she would have been such a forgiving and family oriented person that she was prepared to turn a blind eye to the bad and look at the good (3 girls) of the relationship. All this is just my opinion and has no factual basis.

It was in CM on the 5th of May already.

WHY didn't Gerard Baden-Clay help in the police search for his wife? Why didn't he sit with her heartbroken parents, at the police press conference, and plead for the return of the beautiful and talented woman he married?
http://www.couriermail.com.au/spike...-to-familys-pain/story-e6frerhf-1226347245777

Grannie - yes yes yes - you are stopping traffic (using special shampoo - remember the ad on TV anyway) - and yes yes yes we have been asking since day 1 of the investigation! Its tragic and heartbreaking that he cannot relate to the loss of his wife at any level? What do you think? 3 gorgeous girls and he still has no comment.....

May I please ask... If a murder conviction is served concurrently with an interference conviction for 15 years (approx)... What would the sentence be for manslaughter and interference?

Thanks 😃

Too many factors to accurately guess yet. Life is max for manslaughter. But conceivably 12yrs and out in about 10. Strictly MOO. No point speculating too much at this early stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13